Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I saw him get absolutely toasted trying to get to an edge last week, but I'm pretty sure it was Sproles that did it and despite Sproles age, he can still torch even the youngest LB.

There's no question at all that he's lost a step. But he does play a pretty crucial role in getting the defense set up. That's why I say the Chiefs would end up having to pay a hometown premium if they paid him for what he can do here in KC rather than what his free agent market would be.

He's not going to be nearly as good/valuable anywhere else as he is here. The athleticism that made him so dynamic 5 years ago is well in his rearview.
He may have lost his wheels a bit but he can still read a play and shoot the gap with the the best in the league.

He's slower yet he's still breaking up passes in coverage and blowing up run plays. He's STILL one of the best ILB's in the game.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:56 PM   #3
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
He may have lost his wheels a bit but he can still read a play and shoot the gap with the the best in the league.

He's slower yet he's still breaking up passes in coverage and blowing up run plays. He's STILL one of the best ILB's in the game.
This. I've seen a lot of great ILBs in my time and I'd have to say that he's about as good as they get. I hope he says as a coach when his time is up.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:13 PM   #4
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
This. I've seen a lot of great ILBs in my time and I'd have to say that he's about as good as they get. I hope he says as a coach when his time is up.
I want him to be our LBs coach. Imagine our group? Talk about instincts
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #5
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I saw him get absolutely toasted trying to get to an edge last week, but I'm pretty sure it was Sproles that did it and despite Sproles age, he can still torch even the youngest LB..
D.J. sometimes forgets his age. He should have known to take more of a sideline angle on that pursuit, but he angled towards Sproles as if he had 4.5 speed.

Very good to overall see him out there and being effective though. I really wrote him off, after this last injury. He still serves great purpose in the box, but I don't think he has the juice to stray far from it.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation