Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who wins the back up quarterback 2017?
Tyler Bray 53 37.06%
Patrick Mahomes II 90 62.94%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2017, 10:22 PM   #2
Emporer of Mongo

Round 1 went to mahomes, in my mind

Maybe reid can put mahomes with the 2s in the last couple games
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:28 PM   #3
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Round 1 went to mahomes, in my mind

Maybe reid can put mahomes with the 2s in the last couple games
I WANT to see him with the 2's, tossing to Conley after an early alex pull.

Having this poll before actually seeing them play probably goofed a few. I"m curious how many people would take their vote back.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:25 PM   #4
Supporter

From what I saw it isn't close. Mahonnies.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:25 PM   #5
Bring it on Ahab!

I voted after the game, but the whole idea that 'mechanics can't be corrected while playing' makes absolutely no sense at all.

None. Mechanics are corrected on a day to day basis. It's like saying a fighter can't improve technique once he goes pro. Just nonsense.

Mahomes can do things that Bray can't do, and I don't mean just the arm. I mean the improvision.

Mahomes all the way. I wouldn't mind him getting a few 'closers' if Alex can ever get us in a blowout.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:28 PM   #6
MVP

As they are right now it isn't close.

Bray over Mahomes.

But we'll see what happens by the end of the Pre-Season.

If they only want 2 QBs then Mahomes will get it by default. Bray is topped out as far as I'm concerned while Mahomes has youth going for him.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #7
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
As they are right now it isn't close.

Bray over Mahomes.

But we'll see what happens by the end of the Pre-Season.

If they only want 2 QBs then Mahomes will get it by default. Bray is topped out as far as I'm concerned while Mahomes has youth going for him.
What is this opinion based on? How is Bray better than Mahomes and "not even close"

did you watch that abortion that bray performed on the field out there tonight?
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #8
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
What is this opinion based on? How is Bray better than Mahomes and "not even close"

I thought he played pretty well... for Tyler Bray. Which is because he's Tyler Bray.

Mahomes with the 2's. They're gonna play on the team. He needs the work and the timing with guys who won't be selling cigarettes to teenagers at some gas station in 2 months.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:35 PM   #9
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I thought he played pretty well... for Tyler Bray. Which is because he's Tyler Bray.

Mahomes with the 2's. They're gonna play on the team. He needs the work and the timing with guys who won't be selling cigarettes to teenagers at some gas station in 2 months.
Thats what I am saying.

Mahomes played better than Bray, with the 3s, No oLine, and kept his shit together.

Mahomes earned his time with the 2s. If bray has a problem with it he can go home and throw beer cans out his window or something.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:36 PM   #10
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Thats what I am saying.

Mahomes played better than Bray, with the 3s, No oLine, and kept his shit together.

Mahomes earned his time with the 2s. If bray has a problem with it he can go home and throw beer cans out his window or something.
I was just trying to agree with you in a cute way.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #11
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It is an injustice for Patrick not taking the second string reps in the next preseason game or here on out. He earned it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:36 AM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Thats what I am saying.

I love Mahomes but I didn't see that at all. Mahomes showed a better improv skill, without question. But on Brays deep ball that was called back, he placed it perfectly. Meanwhile Mahomes underthrew his by 3 yards and took an easy TD off the board. Mahomes made the nice first down throw for 14 yards or so but it wasn't better than Brays back shoulder throw.

The difference in their games was literally 1 foot. If Mahomes misses that throw to Kemp by even a little and it's picked and Bray gets his ball down on third just a little bit, everything is viewed differently.

Now, that foot matters a TON in terms of outcomes, but is it truly predictive? I don't think it is.

I want Mahomes as the 2, don't get me wrong. I'm just puzzled to come back from the game, check CP and learn that folks think Mahomes was great and Bray was shattered ass. I didn't see nearly the separation there and was actually encouraged by both of them.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 08-12-2017 at 12:54 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:

Aside from the abortion of an INT, I thought Bray did pretty well, good enough to be a backup QB and, unless you're dumb enough to try to argue the point, has way more experience in Reid's system than Mahomes does.

But if you were to say, choose one and cut the other, you'd have to cut Bray, obviously, as he has pretty much reached his ceiling.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:55 PM   #14
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Aside from the abortion of an INT, I thought Bray did pretty well, good enough to be a backup QB and, unless you're dumb enough to try to argue the point, has way more experience in Reid's system than Mahomes does.

But if you were to say, choose one and cut the other, you'd have to cut Bray, obviously, as he has pretty much reached his ceiling.
bray was 5/8 with an interception. Looked like a statue out there, couldnt evade the rush at all, and couldn't handle pressure.

If he has reached his ceiling, he will never be of use. Even as a backup.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:14 AM   #15
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
bray was 5/8 with an interception. Looked like a statue out there, couldnt evade the rush at all, and couldn't handle pressure.

If he has reached his ceiling, he will never be of use. Even as a backup.
u agree that it was just.. one.. preseason game, yes?
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation