Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 04:14 PM  
MVP

Players that Impressed you at Combine

Who you got?

I'll give 2:

RB Cam Akers - Florida State
Did everything really well. Showed impressive speed and burst in everything and was outstanding in Staley's drill.

WR Denzel Mims - Baylor
Speed, quickness, and agility. One of the few receivers to get under 7.0 in the 3-cone and did it in 6.66. He moved up for me.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:32 PM   #2
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Who you got?

I'll give 2:

RB Cam Akers - Florida State

Did everything really well. Showed impressive speed and burst in everything and was outstanding in Staley's drill.

WR Denzel Mims - Baylor

Speed, quickness, and agility. One of the few receivers to get under 7.0 in the 3-cone and did it in 6.66. He moved up for me.

Mims just keeps wow-ing me. For a guy as long as he is, he really does have special short-area quickness. Combine that with his length, leaping ability, and deep speed, and I think he’s just a dynamite outside guy for Mahomes.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:15 PM   #3
MVP

Adding Wyoming LB Logan Wilson. I've been really high on this kid and his workout was aces. Probably putting him there as a round 2 option for us.

Also think Miss State LB Willie Gay Jr is a guy that you put on the radar as a developmental prospect. Running a 4.46 at 243 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. Has all the measurables and his tape isn't that bad.

I'm really high on Syracuse ER Alton Robinson as a 2nd round choice. I think his workout solidified him as all of that.

Last edited by kccrow; 02-29-2020 at 08:21 PM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:45 AM   #4
Veteran

I'll go with Hennessy of Temple and Adeniji of KU. I like Mims and Wilson but I want to build that OL for Mahomes. Mims size and speed with Hill and Hardman would be insane.
spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:03 AM   #5
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Adding Wyoming LB Logan Wilson. I've been really high on this kid and his workout was aces. Probably putting him there as a round 2 option for us.

Also think Miss State LB Willie Gay Jr is a guy that you put on the radar as a developmental prospect. Running a 4.46 at 243 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. Has all the measurables and his tape isn't that bad.

I'm really high on Syracuse ER Alton Robinson as a 2nd round choice. I think his workout solidified him as all of that.
Gay would be a decent flier in the 3rd or 4th.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:42 AM   #6
Starter

TE Dalton Keene, Virginia Tech, caught the ball really well in his gauntlet run, very good agility numbers.

OL Ezra Cleveland, Boise State, amazing agility for an OL with 4.46 sec shuttle and 7.26 sec 3 cone. Footwork like a Dancing with the Stars competitor.

WR Chase Claypool, Notre Dame, combine numbers like Calvin Johnson and willingness to do whatever is asked to help his team win.

RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt, caught the ball a lot better than his reception numbers would indicate and posted a good 40 time.

DT Rashard Lawrence II, LSU, 34'' arms, 11'' hands, and ran a 1.72 10 yard split at 308 lbs.

LB Willie Gay Jr., Mississippi St, if not for Isaiah Simmons, Willie would have been the combine star of the LB group with his size, speed, explosion, and agility numbers.
gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.