Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:33 AM   #34666
I'll be back.

what a badass

smoking defensive tackles and staring down his next victim with no fear

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:14 AM   #34667
Going home eventually

Snapping necks and cashing checks!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:38 AM   #34668
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I think Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson could step in and make any team a playoff contender at the very least. We've yet to see if Josh Allen will have the staying power and Lamar Jackson would require a complete switch in offensive scheme.

Mahomes could go anywhere and see immediate, lasting success, I'd think.
You continue to overrate Lamar Jackson.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 12:43 PM   #34669
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You continue to overrate Lamar Jackson.
I disagree.

They've had bad defenses, dealt with tons of injuries, etc. yet he still leads that team to regular season wins at an impressive rate.

Which team would he not make an instant playoff contender?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:38 PM   #34670
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I think Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson could step in and make any team a playoff contender at the very least. We've yet to see if Josh Allen will have the staying power and Lamar Jackson would require a complete switch in offensive scheme.

Mahomes could go anywhere and see immediate, lasting success, I'd think.
All it takes is a stodgy coaching staff (and there are a ****ton of those in the NFL) to limit or hamper what Lamar Jackson can do.

Ravens fans bitch about Greg Roman, but if they want Lamar to keep doing what he's doing, they really do depend on Roman to draw up some of those runs.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 02:11 PM   #34671
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:30 PM   #34672
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
what a badass

smoking defensive tackles and staring down his next victim with no fear

"Coach I'm gonna need next week off."
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:43 PM   #34673
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Some people here are forgetting that Lamar wasn't successful until they modeled an offense that minimized his weaknesses.

He's not going to be very successful in more traditional offenses. he needs the gimmicky rush offense with plenty of designed runs because he's not a good pocket passer. Put him in a traditional offense and he probably can't consistently get to the playoffs, depending on the division, of course.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:04 PM   #34674
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Some people here are forgetting that Lamar wasn't successful until they modeled an offense that minimized his weaknesses.

He's not going to be very successful in more traditional offenses. he needs the gimmicky rush offense with plenty of designed runs because he's not a good pocket passer. Put him in a traditional offense and he probably can't consistently get to the playoffs, depending on the division, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
All it takes is a stodgy coaching staff (and there are a ****ton of those in the NFL) to limit or hamper what Lamar Jackson can do.

Ravens fans bitch about Greg Roman, but if they want Lamar to keep doing what he's doing, they really do depend on Roman to draw up some of those runs.

I've already mentioned that most teams would need a complete change in offensive scheme.

Assuming every team makes the switch, I think he makes any of them a playoff contender. Even if they don't, he's still a Michael Vick-level player in a traditional offense. I'm not sure he could take a team like Houston to the playoffs in a traditional offense, but I think he'd get close at the very least.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:16 PM   #34675
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I've already mentioned that most teams would need a complete change in offensive scheme.

Assuming every team makes the switch...
Ok, but that's a helluva caveat to add to, "can take any team to the playoffs".

That's more like, "can take any team who shit cans their OC and installs a completely different system and offensive talent to the playoffs"

It's a disqualifier to the question, is what it is. Because if they have to do that, they're not the same team.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:25 PM   #34676
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ok, but that's a helluva caveat to add to, "can take any team to the playoffs".

That's more like, "can take any team who shit cans their OC and installs a completely different system and offensive talent to the playoffs"

It's a disqualifier to the question, is what it is. Because if they have to do that, they're not the same team.
Anybody that acquires him (assuming the Ravens expose him) is going to automatically retool their offensive coaching staff to accommodate him. It's a given.

I don't think he would excel in a traditional offense but that's almost not worth discussing because nobody is going to put him in that kind of offense to start with.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:28 PM   #34677
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Anybody that acquires him (assuming the Ravens expose him) is going to automatically retool their offensive coaching staff to accommodate him. It's a given.
Which immediately disqualifies him from, "can take any team to the playoffs".

If you have to change the team, it isn't "any team".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:34 PM   #34678
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Which immediately disqualifies him from, "can take any team to the playoffs".

If you have to change the team, it isn't "any team".
I don't know man. I see both sides of it.

He technically could take any team to the playoffs because no team is going to force him into a traditional offense. The two ideas aren't separable to me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:42 PM   #34679
In Search of a Life

Quote:

He technically could take any team to the playoffs because no team is going to force him into a traditional offense. The two ideas aren't separable to me.
But just assuming that every team is going to magically change their entire offense successfully is baffling.

The Ravens are one of the best organizations in football. Greg Roman is probably the perfect OC for a Lamar led offense, even with as much shit as he gets.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:45 PM   #34680
Diablo Negro

Quote:

I think there would be some personnel changes necessary for Lamar to be successful as well. OL has to be great at run blocking, you need a good TE as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.