Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2008, 05:59 AM  
I am Number Six

Tags

All right, mods.

Is there a way to turn OFF tags.

I really don't need to see all the little juvenile comments at the bottom of every page I look at.

I'm sure it was a good idea at the time, but there needs to be an opt-out function.

Thanks.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #31
BAMF!

it wont let me add "misplaced has buttroids"... maximum taggage limit reached captain!
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 02-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #32
Banned

The adds at the bottom of the page
are tags light
thread content seems to trigger what the add will be
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #33
Take a Chill Pill

Please Bring back Tags

Tags: DaFace, Make it happen!
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #34
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Get a rope!!!
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #35
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

No. Please don't bring back the tags. They are useless, and unnecessary.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #36
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
No. Please don't bring back the tags. They are useless, and unnecessary.
But they make me laugh...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #37
Banned

Paste eaters unite!
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #38
Amateur Poster

The "No Tags Policy" is a conspiracy against the working American.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #39
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush View Post
The "No Tags Policy" is a conspiracy against the working American.
no .... just against you.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #40
The Illuminati

Tags were the best feature in the history of CP.

I would open threads I didn't even care about just to see the hilarious tags.
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
But they make me laugh...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
NO!!
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #42
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
NO!!
Fine Skip.

Tags: Old Fart, Old Geezer, Get Off My Lawn!, Shouldn't be driving, The Senior Special at Coco's, I made poopy!, Grandpa, Pass the Geritol, etc...
Old 02-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
Fine Skip.

Tags: Old Fart, Old Geezer, Get Off My Lawn!, Shouldn't be driving, The Senior Special at Coco's, I made poopy!, Grandpa, Pass the Geritol, etc...
TAGS RULE!!
KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC kid < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #44
In Search of a Life

Obama demands change. Obama is for tags. If you are not for tags, you are against Obama and therefore against the USA.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #45
Banned

tags stimulate jobs