Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2008, 05:59 AM  
I am Number Six

Tags

All right, mods.

Is there a way to turn OFF tags.

I really don't need to see all the little juvenile comments at the bottom of every page I look at.

I'm sure it was a good idea at the time, but there needs to be an opt-out function.

Thanks.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #16
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Granted, the planet doesn't use them for what their intended purpose which used to annoy me (especially with how slow the search function was) but now I love them. "fred savage stole my car"
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #17
Don't look over here

LOL @ thread tags.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #18
__

I honestly don't think we need tags, but they were funny while they lasted.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #19
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Tags are better than most posts lately. I like em.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #20
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
They've kind of grown on me. This isn't at all their designed use, but it's still pretty funny.

I can see how some people wouldn't like them though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #21
Veteran

Damnit, this thread is all tagged out.

I like tags
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:59 PM   #22
Don't look over here

I like tags especially the ones in this thread.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:56 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

WHY CAN I ONLY ADD 2 TAGS?!?! AND SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S UP WITH THE SEARCH FEATURE?!?!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:59 PM   #24
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
WHY CAN I ONLY ADD 2 TAGS?!?! AND SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S UP WITH THE SEARCH FEATURE?!?!
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

How long until I start getting neg repped?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #26
5 Yr Plan Take 5

The more threads I look at the more I end up loving the tags. I think it's my favorite thing about the new planet. That, and I can kill hours playing Snake. Doh!
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #27
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's not going to be long before you are as bitter and broken as Bob Dole.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #28
Kind of a mod

I called on an old friend to help out with this one.

Here's a greasemonkey script that will eliminate the tags from the forum, so if it's a big enough deal to you, you can use this. In order to make it work, you need to do the following:

1. Use Firefox
2. Install Greasemonkey
3. Install CPTags

That should take care of it, though I'll mention that it doesn't seem to work for admins for some reason.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #29
AIC

I didn't even know tags existed until about a couple of weeks ago. It's not that hard to avoid them if you don't like them.
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:10 PM   #30
Mammoth penis

The tags are the best new feature of all. I scroll down and read the tags before I start reading a new thread.

LONG LIVE THE TAGS!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.