Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #811
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
there is a such thing as $0.25 beer night?
Need to know. I'll fly in for that!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #812
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
LOL I was at dinner that night I gave you my # you ****!

Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:37 PM   #813
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Can I post edaves facebook link in here too so the thread remains immortal?
No. If he wants it posted he will.
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:39 PM   #814
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
****, that's legit

we have a city ordinance in Champaign where no one can legally sell a beer for less than $1
I think most college towns have that ordinance. It's cool it's mostly college people though so i'm a little old and my jawline sucks.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 PM   #815
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
I think most college towns have that ordinance. It's cool it's mostly college people though so i'm a little old and my jawline sucks.
I wish I would have known to hype up my jawline when I was chasing girls.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #816
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
If you're genuinely looking for a girl to "take it slow" with, I have a couple pieces of advice:
  1. Quit the PUA stuff. Women who are smart or interesting enough to be around longer than one night will think you're a shallow idiot.

You're not likely to meet a girl who's "girlfriend material" getting wasted at a bar late at night with her girlfriends. Like others have suggested, go develop a hobby of yours and don't be afraid if it isn't mainstream or "cool". You'll inevitably meet people that you have fun with - male and female - and you can build a friendship or relationship from a common foundation

I really hate this notion.

Why not? Realistically speaking, where is a better place to meet women?

There are tons of good girls that go out with their friends.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:06 PM   #817
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
So, who's going to take up his offer to observe him in action in Westport? That would immediately tell us if this is real (I think it is) or fake.
This could make you an accessory to rape or murder. No thanks.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:21 PM   #818
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I agree.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #819
pie is never free

Quote:
****, that's legit

we have a city ordinance in Champaign where no one can legally sell a beer for less than $1
Still in Chambana, eh?

Best little college town in mid-state, so much to do and so much diversity for a small town... kinda miss it to be honest.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:29 PM   #820
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Still in Chambana, eh?

Best little college town in mid-state, so much to do and so much diversity for a small town... kinda miss it to be honest.
I thought Champaign sucked compared to the college towns in Missouri.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #821
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Well welcome to Illinois, mother****er

I have little doubt its more happening in the hills out there, but for here its pretty cool. They have what I would expect from a small college town... a solid homegrown music scene, all of the big sports, an arena that draws national acts, plenty of different and interesting bars in campus town, plenty of unique eateries, record shops, atleast one good head shop (much of this circa late 80's early 90's so who knows now) etc.

Never attended college there yet still managed to attend all kinds of great college parties pretty much any day of the week... just drive up and down eye balling the houses between 2nd and 7th iirc, look for the party and go up and fake it.

If that didnt work offer a cash bonus to the drunk manning the door... good times, tons of great memories from just two short years there.

I boned the hell out of a legit nuclear physicist, I mean it got dirty... good times.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:35 PM   #822
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I agree.
Posted via Mobile Device
To each their own, I guess. I've never been remotely interested in dating a woman I've met at a bar, excluding times where there was some kind of organized event (work, hobby, etc). Not that anecdotal evidence proves anything, but it's been my experience that the girls who spend their post-college weekend nights doing nothing but drinking at bars are overall less interesting people.

There are a million more interesting or fun places to hang out - and drink. An example: the Science Museum of Minnesota occasionally has adults-only nights where I have an equal opportunity to socialize and explore my interest in science. I'm guaranteed to enjoy myself because of the event itself, and if I can snag a number or two from like-minded ladies, all the better.

You don't have to be interested in dorky shit like me to find events like that - they have them for basically any hobby or topic.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #823
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
It's ok. Nothing to write home about. I liked living in ISU country, better. (Illinois State). Champaign is kind of home to me, though.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #824
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
but it's been my experience that the girls who spend their post-college weekend nights doing nothing but drinking at bars are overall less interesting people.
Just because you meet someone at a bar on a Sat night doesnt mean they "do nothing but drink at bars".
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:38 PM   #825
Supporter

Quote:

Well you can always find that website where you can meet women in prison and become pen pals..at least you know they don't go out to the bars often..just behind them
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.