Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #14836
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

Does not get it.
Oh I get it...you're an obsessive/compulsive freak...that turns every thread into how much you hate Smith.

It's ****ed up...if it wasn't Smith...it would just be someone else.

You dont get it...it's like Smith bashing is your surrogate addiction.

You'll turn on Mahomes if he doesn't pan out...didn't you want to draft Geno #1 over-all? Your eye for QBs is shit...

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-14-2017 at 10:43 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #14837
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I die of laughter every year when the Kansas City fans brag about how great their team is in the off-season, and then start the total meltdown by September. Congrats on your double digit regular-season wins over the last few years, but just remember you have one win in the playoffs, over the past 25 years!
Our future has a really high ceiling now. Your future is Elway and his awesomeness at drafting by watching sportscenter.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:28 AM   #14838
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
When a kc fan lectures a Broncos fan about what a good quarterback is and what a good quarterback is not, I laugh my ass off, ha ha ha ha!

You're going to get a lecture next year...
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:22 AM   #14839
Training Camp Hero

Tombstone having a complete meltdown
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:54 AM   #14840
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Oh I get it...you're an obsessive/compulsive freak...that turns every thread into how much you hate Smith.

It's ****ed up...if it wasn't Smith...it would just be someone else.

You dont get it...it's like Smith bashing is your surrogate addiction.

You'll turn on Mahomes if he doesn't pan out...didn't you want to draft Geno #1 over-all? Your eye for QBs is shit...
More complete true fan nonsense from another Geno PTSD sufferer. Do you and the rest of the butthurt wounded need a sub forum to share and compare your war stories?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:50 AM   #14841
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Our future has a really high ceiling now. Your future is Elway and his awesomeness at drafting by watching sportscenter.
Not true... if he ran the club by SportsCenter, he never would have let Tebow go and he would have signed Kap by now.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:20 AM   #14842
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
More complete true fan nonsense from another Geno PTSD sufferer. Do you and the rest of the butthurt wounded need a sub forum to share and compare your war stories?
You're about as objective as my ball-hair....trying to lump anyone that doesn't share your invented, obsessive "Smith hater" persona as a true fan. As long as he's beating the shit out of the Donkos/Raiders on National broadcasts...He's OK in my book. He's owned your $25 million dollar dreamboy "franchise" QB in Carr...0-4.

I dont have Geno Smith PTSD...why would I? I didn't give two shits about him. You were the one that wanted him #1 over-all...which pretty much sums up your football acumen. If anything, you have Manning/Brady PTSD...anything less than a GOAT QB sucks.

I'm sure it's lost on you that Brees/ Rodgers have both only been to one SB.....what gives? Two of the top 4 QBs, both headed to the HOF. They didn't have Manning or Brady in their conference either...

You didn't even want Mahomes...you buttplug. Now, he's the key to your eternal happiness.

Bugger off...

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-15-2017 at 10:37 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:34 PM   #14843
In Search of a Life

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
Injury roundup: Jamaal Charles (knee) will not play this week for Broncos

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #14844
Veteran

Quote:
Jamaal Charles (knee) will not play this week for Broncos
And it begins...
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:54 PM   #14845
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You're about as objective as my ball-hair....trying to lump anyone that doesn't share your invented, obsessive "Smith hater" persona as a true fan. As long as he's beating the shit out of the Donkos/Raiders on National broadcasts...He's OK in my book. He's owned your $25 million dollar dreamboy "franchise" QB in Carr...0-4.

I dont have Geno Smith PTSD...why would I? I didn't give two shits about him. You were the one that wanted him #1 over-all...which pretty much sums up your football acumen. If anything, you have Manning/Brady PTSD...anything less than a GOAT QB sucks.

I'm sure it's lost on you that Brees/ Rodgers have both only been to one SB.....what gives? Two of the top 4 QBs, both headed to the HOF. They didn't have Manning or Brady in their conference either...

You didn't even want Mahomes...you buttplug. Now, he's the key to your eternal happiness.

Bugger off...
That's always a weird comment... with any pair of QBs. KC's been the better team, winning the last 4... but did Smith really own Carr? Stats are in order from most recent to the first game in 2015, neither really did squat in 2 games last year.

Smith
264 / 1 / 1
224 / 0 / 0
156 / 2 / 2
162 / 2 / 0

Carr
117 / 0 / 0
225 / 1 / 1
194 / 1 / 1
283 / 2 / 3

Oh and why the hell is this in the Broncos' thread... c'mon.

Last edited by Mile High Mania; 08-15-2017 at 01:03 PM..
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #14846
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
That's always a weird comment... with any pair of QBs. KC's been the better team, winning the last 4... but did Smith really own Carr?

Smith
264 / 1 / 1
224 / 0 / 0
156 / 2 / 2
162 / 2 / 0

Carr
117 / 0 / 0
225 / 1 / 1
194 / 1 / 1
283 / 2 / 3
Smith doesn't care about stats. That's why we call him - Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #14847
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Smith doesn't care about stats. That's why we call him - Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith
And, that's why you guys want him gone, right?
Old 08-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #14848
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

8. Denver Broncos running back Jamaal Charles (knee) will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers, coach Vance Joseph said. He is set to make his Broncos debut against the Green Bay Packers on Aug. 26.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:10 PM   #14849
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
And, that's why you guys want him gone, right?
Well most Chief fans, myself included, want an elite QB. Alex is not that. So I wouldn't say we want him gone but we want our Tom Brady. Someone drafted by us groomed by us etc...

But Alex is solid and a good leader. We can win with him and hopefully we do this season.

I am thankful that we have him instead of your QBs.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #14850
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
Injury roundup: Jamaal Charles (knee) will not play this week for Broncos

I really wish he had retired. This is already sad to watch, and it's only going to get worse.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.