Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:39 PM   #1471
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

For the speculation about "the guns" - there's a guy who was holding a large purse and no one knows what's inside.

This isn't like Frank Clark's Uzi or John Wick. It was a large men's purse.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:41 PM   #1472
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
who buys a brand new corvette on a rookie contract?
Someone beat me to it but Google is showing 2024 MSRP for Corvettes around $70,000-75,000.

Rice got a $1.7m signing bonus after inking his contract and made $750,000 base salary in 2023. He’s due a little over $1,000,000 for the 2024 season with like $2m more in guarantees alone over the two years after that..

Rashee Rice buying a new Vette actually makes more financial sense than some random Joe Blow buying a $23,000 Corolla on a $60k salary.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:42 PM   #1473
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Potential Crime Categories:

- Racing / Reckless driving - They need to prove RR was driving.
- Fleeing the scene of an accident / Failure to render aid - They need to prove RR was driving.
- DUI - They need to prove he was drunk, they can't, because he left.
- Possession (of anything illegal) - They need to prove what it was, that he had it, that it was his. They can't, because he left.

Anything else we're missing here?
Copying and pasting from previous post now that my web browser seems to be working[/B]

New here and cannot figure out how to reply to Donte…
To Donte asking for anything missing on potential crimes. I have a some what lengthy response and something to think about at this point in time.

Are we missing anything, YES! Establishment Rice was there and was one of the five men somehow involved.

I’ve been following this for over 24 hours now as I am heavily involved (on a personal level) with the SMU/Chiefs Teams. What I’ve watch “unfold” has been a large group of adults playing telephone.

From what has been provided to the general public this is what we can establish.
- rices car was involved.
There is almost 100% consensus he is not the person in the orange shirt getting out of the car- which leads me back to just looking at this from the very beginning

Is it a fact the corvette (which is fact belongs to rice whether leased or purchased) was engaged in reckless driving? No

Watch the dash cam footage at .25x speed. At best the worst critique that can be giving is the corvette was tailing the car in front of him. The dash cam does not show the corvette engaged in reckless driving. However, it does show the corvette reacting to reckless driving from the lambo. The lambo driving and trying to pass any vehicle from the shoulder is unhinged and absolutely proof of reckless driving. Again, the dash cam shows the corvette reacting to the lambo, and everything falls like dominos after. That is a fact.

It is fact the men from the lambo and corvette knew each other as they are seen from another video all walking away together. It is a fact there were five men in total between the two vehicles.

What is not fact? That rashee is one of these five men.

My goodness- there is hundreds of replies on this forum, Reddit, X, and the likes. Following for over 24 hours I can say we cannot factually place rice here as one of these five men. Look at this thread. There is no general consensus. Popular beliefs are the guy in grey shorts or the guy in the red durag…. There is no argument he was in the orange shirt therefore driving his own car. So I will jump to conclusion that it’s a fact rice was not driving his own car.

Now for the four other men. It is not a fact he is one of those four. Only speculation. I read on another forum that the lambo had been rented. Which is interesting. Which does actually make me pause for a hot second and wonder if rice also lent his car (can’t see him renting his car out). I did ask for a source on the lambo being rented and haven’t been provided w one, so I’m not going to say that is a fact. Still interesting in the larger context. It’s a family holiday weekend. Someone could have easily come into town and borrowed rices car for the weekend… why else was this lambo “rented?” If that is a fact I wonder more about holiday weekend and visitors needing access to a vehicle.

So again to answer the question, “is there anything missing?” Yes, establishing rice is even one of these five men.

Everything regarding alcohol, drugs, guns, etc is all speculation. I’m definitely not on board with the gun speculation coming from a woman who was involved and the presumption (and racists) comment on them having stolen these vehicles because they couldn’t afford them.

That’s another fact. Rice can afford a corvette.

Some of these assumptions being echoed all day have really snow balled. Don’t even tell me that little brief case was holding a bunch of guns. The guy gets out of the lambo w it like a ladies purse. I’m taking zero facts from that video other than the evidence of 5 men walking away.

I’m not on the innocent until proven guilty train, I’m just on the train of until it’s 100% factual rice has yet to be identified as one of the five men for these potential crimes.

More fact than speculation, we can guarantee he won’t be in a line up for State Farm insurance!

TDLR: not fact as this point in time rice was there- nor actual evidence the corvette was engaged in reckless driving.

Only 90% of post was copied, but it gets the response to Dante
VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #1474
Forever Royal

I think most assumptions about the bag having something illegal are centered around it being an explanation for why they left, and why bag guy specifically seemed to leave ahead of the rest. There is nothing at all, no visual reports, as to what exactly is in there.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:46 PM   #1475
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaLasVegas View Post
Copying and pasting from previous post now that my web browser seems to be working[/B]

To Donte asking for anything missing on potential crimes. I have a some what lengthy response and something to think about at this point in time.

Are we missing anything, YES! Establishment Rice was there and was one of the five men somehow involved.

I’ve been following this for over 24 hours now as I am heavily involved (on a personal level) with the SMU/Chiefs Teams. What I’ve watch “unfold” has been a large group of adults playing telephone.

From what has been provided to the general public this is what we can establish.
There is almost 100% consensus he is not the person in the orange shirt getting out of the car- which leads me back to just looking at this from the very beginning

Is it a fact the corvette (which is fact belongs to rice whether leased or purchased) was engaged in reckless driving? No

Watch the dash cam footage at .25x speed. At best the worst critique that can be giving is the corvette was tailing the car in front of him. The dash cam does not show the corvette engaged in reckless driving. However, it does show the corvette reacting to reckless driving from the lambo. The lambo driving and trying to pass any vehicle from the shoulder is unhinged and absolutely proof of reckless driving. Again, the dash cam shows the corvette reacting to the lambo, and everything falls like dominos after. That is a fact.

It is fact the men from the lambo and corvette knew each other as they are seen from another video all walking away together. It is a fact there were five men in total between the two vehicles.

My goodness- there is hundreds of replies on this forum, Reddit, X, and the likes. Following for over 24 hours I can say we cannot factually place rice here as one of these five men. Look at this thread. There is no general consensus. Popular beliefs are the guy in grey shorts or the guy in the red durag…. There is no argument he was in the orange shirt therefore driving his own car. So I will jump to conclusion that it’s a fact rice was not driving his own car.

Now for the four other men. It is not a fact he is one of those four. Only speculation. I read on another forum that the lambo had been rented. Which is interesting. Which does actually make me pause for a hot second and wonder if rice also lent his car (can’t see him renting his car out). I did ask for a source on the lambo being rented and haven’t been provided w one, so I’m not going to say that is a fact. Still interesting in the larger context. It’s a family holiday weekend. Someone could have easily come into town and borrowed rices car for the weekend… why else was this lambo “rented?” If that is a fact I wonder more about holiday weekend and visitors needing access to a vehicle.

So again to answer the question, “is there anything missing?” Yes, establishing rice is even one of these five men.

Everything regarding alcohol, drugs, guns, etc is all speculation. I’m definitely not on board with the gun speculation coming from a woman who was involved and the presumption (and racists) comment on them having stolen these vehicles because they couldn’t afford them.

Some of these assumptions being echoed all day have really snow balled. Don’t even tell me that little brief case was holding a bunch of guns. The guy gets out of the lambo w it like a ladies purse. I’m taking zero facts from that video other than the evidence of 5 men walking away.

I’m not on the innocent until proven guilty train, I’m just on the train of until it’s 100% factual rice has yet to be identified as one of the five men for these potential crimes.

More fact than speculation, we can guarantee he won’t be in a line up for State Farm insurance!

TDLR: not fact as this point in time rice was there- nor actual evidence the corvette was engaged in reckless driving.

Shut the **** up..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:46 PM   #1476
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:

don't go changing up now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Donte.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	127336  
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:47 PM   #1477
Veteran

Quote:

Show bobs and vegana?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:47 PM   #1478
Starter

Quote:
For the speculation about "the guns" - there's a guy who was holding a large purse and no one knows what's inside.

This isn't like Frank Clark's Uzi or John Wick. It was a large men's purse.
Agreed. I assume even a half competent lawyer can use this fact to their advantage. The men did not flee the scene of the accident. After some crazy Karen started spouting off about guns, they did not feel safe at the scene and left for their own safety before anything escalated.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:50 PM   #1479
Rookie

Quote:
don't go changing up now
Not changing anything up

Clearly, I need to be using this site from my computer and not my phone’s browser.

I blame any change on my phone. Definitely not user error [pre-clarifying.. that is sarcasm]
VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:51 PM   #1480
My Mamma Says

Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:53 PM   #1481
MER

Quote:
Not changing anything up

Clearly, I need to be using this site from my computer and not my phone’s browser.

I blame any change on my phone. Definitely not user error [pre-clarifying.. that is sarcasm]
I have road rage just reading your posts.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:58 PM   #1482
Starter

I don't believe anything I've read so far. I've learned to wait until Brooke Pryor reports. She's the bestest.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 01:00 PM   #1483
Choco Favre

Quote:

Hootie?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 01:01 PM   #1484
MER

Oh dear God that babble is only one person.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 01:05 PM   #1485
El Gato Gordo Loco

There is no reason for Rice to say anything unless he's threatened with arrest.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread