Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:25 PM   #1471
Veteran

Quote:
expecting a firefight
They were packing expecting something to happen and be prepared....my guess.

I am sure gang folks do that no matter where they go though.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:26 PM   #1472
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
School shooters are almost always juveniles and it doesn't stop the media then.
I really have no idea why this is so difficult for guys like you and Big Daddy.

In the state of Missouri law enforcement will not release information about juvenile like they will adults.

That fact isn’t rooted in the politics of this situation it’s simply a fact and you are seeing it applied exactly how I am describing.

It’s also not based on race as Big Daddy tried to infer as information about adult shooters is released but info of the juveniles is still being held.

If that info breaks or leaks some other way then come what may but it won’t come from the police.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:36 PM   #1473
Cynical Misanthrope

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. Even if it has, I think it's pretty cool. Lisa Lopez-Galvan was wearing a Butker jersey when she was killed. Her family wanted her to be buried in one. Butker himself heard about it and send a jersey to her family. Pretty classy.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...cker-delivered
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 07:41 PM   #1474
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I really have no idea why this is so difficult for guys like you and Big Daddy.

In the state of Missouri law enforcement will not release information about juvenile like they will adults.

That fact isn’t rooted in the politics of this situation it’s simply a fact and you are seeing it applied exactly how I am describing.

It’s also not based on race as Big Daddy tried to infer as information about adult shooters is released but info of the juveniles is still being held.

If that info breaks or leaks some other way then come what may but it won’t come from the police.
BRAVO, well said and totally appropriate.
Now if they are tried as adults, that is a different matter
I swear folks, its the law. Period end of story
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:43 PM   #1475
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Has any state legislator put out a bill that's an automatic death penalty for firing a gun within two miles of a Super Bowl champion player? Because I would support that bill.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:44 PM   #1476
In Search of a Life

So none of those AR pistols were used in the actual shooting?

All this apparently started from “what the **** are you looking at?” And those idiots shot so bad they both lived. Awesome.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:48 PM   #1477
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm suddenly recalling those guys who robbed Patrick Mahomes II a couple of days after he was drafted. Remember that?

I wonder what ever happened to those guys. If they weren't out of prison yet when the Starship Mahomes launched in 2018, I bet they were more targeted than pedophiles.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:50 PM   #1478
No Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
All this apparently started from “what the **** are you looking at?” And those idiots shot so bad they both lived. Awesome.
just mind-boggling stupidity.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2024, 07:50 PM   #1479
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

I bet none of these idiots has a room-temperature IQ.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:54 PM   #1480
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
BRAVO, well said and totally appropriate.
Now if they are tried as adults, that is a different matter
I swear folks, its the law. Period end of story

Near as I can tell the criticism isn’t directed at the law given the law isn’t the media.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:06 PM   #1481
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Hard to tell if the glock was modified with the trash covering the back plate
The scary thing is that nowadays, the Chinese manufactured and even 3D printed Glock switches are being made so that they’re flush with the slide and look like a normal back plate. Sometimes you can’t tell if a Glock is illegally modified now without locking back the slide and looking underneath for the leg of a machinegun-conversion device holding down the pin.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:17 PM   #1482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. Even if it has, I think it's pretty cool. Lisa Lopez-Galvan was wearing a Butker jersey when she was killed. Her family wanted her to be buried in one. Butker himself heard about it and send a jersey to her family. Pretty classy.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...cker-delivered
Butker is going to be the GOAT kicker, and he's also a damn good human being...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 09:35 PM   #1483
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

So perhaps what many of us assumed was automatic fire might have just been two people shooting pistols at each simultaneously, and in fact there may not have been any fully automatic weapons involved at all.

That does make more sense. And if most of the wounding, fired shots were from 9mm pistols, it would also explain why there were a shit ton more injuries and only one death.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 09:38 PM   #1484
best in the biz

Quote:

All this apparently started from “what the **** are you looking at?”

When you go looking for a "showdown", you usually find it.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2024, 10:16 PM   #1485
In Search of a Life

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...fs-super-bowl/

Quote:
Prosecutors also released new information Tuesday about what they’d previously described as a personal dispute, detailing how Mays and Miller allegedly drew firearms during a verbal altercation involving at least four other people.

“That argument very quickly escalated,” Baker said.

On Wednesday, Mays had been arguing with another person near the Union Station entertainment hub just after a rally where Chiefs players and staffers had addressed a crowd of thousands. Mays did not know the other person, Baker said.

A person who was standing with Mays later told police that she saw a group of four men approach him, including one who had a firearm hanging out from their backpack, according to a probable cause statement. The witness, who was not identified in the publicly available document, said one of the four men asked Mays what he was looking at, which led to an argument.

Mays eventually took out a firearm before others, including Miller, reciprocated.

Mays then chased an unidentified person, who the documents state was unarmed, and appeared to open fire. He was then hit by gunfire and fell, according to the documents. Mays later told police he had drawn a firearm first and had fired two shots. Police recovered a stolen Glock 9mm handgun on the ground near where Mays had fallen, with a live round in the chamber, the documents say.

Officers came across Miller at a road median, the documents say. A person had seen Miller running while yelling, “I’m shot.” The witness saw that Miller was carrying a firearm and tackled him, taking the weapon away, according to the documents. The person who tackled him was not named in the documents. It was not clear whether Miller was the person tackled in widely shared videos of bystanders taking down an armed person after the shooting.

When detectives interviewed Miller, he said he had been carrying a 9mm handgun and fired four or five shots, according to the document. Detectives said a bullet recovered from the autopsy of the woman who died in the shooting, Elizabeth “Lisa” Lopez-Galvan, matched the gun Miller fired.

On Friday, when detectives asked Mays why he had taken out a firearm during the argument, he responded with: “Stupid, man. Just pulled a gun out and started shooting,” according to a probable cause statement.

“I shouldn’t have done that,” Mays continued. “Just being stupid.”
A few more details here. This Mays guy sounds like a absolute moron, and probably drunk at the time too.

It sounds to me like Mays was getting into it with someone associated with these teenagers before the incident. This person then went and got his friends who were heavily armed. The emboldened group now proceeded to mess with Mays. Mays then lost his mind and started shooting at one of them.

This also explains why the two guys survived. They weren't shooting at each other point blank. Mays was running after some unarmed person and shooting at him, while Miller was shooting at Mays.

Last edited by suzzer99; 02-20-2024 at 10:26 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.