Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:08 AM   #1471
Black Bob's daddy

Over/under 750 yards for him this year? I think I might take the over, just barely.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:19 AM   #1472
You Sweetie!

I really like this guy in my opinion, he plays for the Kansas City Chiefs.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:22 AM   #1473
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Getting Boldin vibes .
Sammy Watkins but not constructed of wet paper mache.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:27 AM   #1474
Andy Reid Supporter

His short burst really showed up last night. On that screen on 3rd and 17 he was flying.

Think we all thought that was Pacheco at first
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:32 AM   #1475
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
They've been running this play on Denver for years

Andy must have tried it bc it worked well with Kelce when Vance was their coach
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:33 AM   #1476
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So here's the most exciting thing about Rice.

I think his body control is still his strongest attribute. It's the thing that jumped out most about him as I watched him heading into the draft and he shows it over and over again in the clip above. It's next level. Not next level college - it's Tee Higgins style next level NFL body control. Few WRs and even fewer CBs can do what he's able to do in that clip.

And we still aren't using it. I have my theories on that (mostly that Mahomes has mind-****ed himself into not making his way through his reads at all) but I think they'll get sorted out in time.

Right now Rice is being used mostly on quick hitters and underneath routes t hat allow him to run after the catch. If we start to also give him a few shot plays/gm (and actually throw them) I think he'll be able to start showing off this sort of body control to go next level.

We're still only about halfway to what Rice can do and how we can use him in the offense.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:36 AM   #1477
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Stole this from Reddit. So not 100% it's complete accurate.

Rashee Rice tonight: 34 of 71 snaps, 4 targets, 4 catches, 72 yards

His snap count only trailed MVS (40 snaps) and Skyy Moore (37 snaps) out of the Chiefs WRs.
Any information on how many routes run?

He was WAYYY up there on catches/route run before this game.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-13-2023, 09:41 AM   #1478
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Man, he squares up and just motors. Protect that ball, rook. These NFL DB dudes all chop hard from the blind side.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2023, 09:45 AM   #1479
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So here's the most exciting thing about Rice.

I think his body control is still his strongest attribute. It's the thing that jumped out most about him as I watched him heading into the draft and he shows it over and over again in the clip above. It's next level. Not next level college - it's Tee Higgins style next level NFL body control. Few WRs and even fewer CBs can do what he's able to do in that clip.

And we still aren't using it. I have my theories on that (mostly that Mahomes has mind-****ed himself into not making his way through his reads at all) but I think they'll get sorted out in time.

Right now Rice is being used mostly on quick hitters and underneath routes t hat allow him to run after the catch. If we start to also give him a few shot plays/gm (and actually throw them) I think he'll be able to start showing off this sort of body control to go next level.

We're still only about halfway to what Rice can do and how we can use him in the offense.
Great point here.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 09:56 AM   #1480
MVP

Reminder that Rice showed elite explosiveness during pre-draft testing. Looks so far like it translates to his play in the pros. Dynamic acceleration after the catch, looks like he's playing at a different speed than those around him. Need to get him more touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
6’1” 205 with an elite 41” vert and elite 10yd and 20yd splits...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:00 AM   #1481
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Reminder that Rice showed elite explosiveness during pre-draft testing. Looks so far like it translates to his play in the pros. Dynamic acceleration after the catch, looks like he's playing at a different speed than those around him. Need to get him more touches.
Yet we had people insisting that his athleticism was an issue.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:08 AM   #1482
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I really like this guy in my opinion, he plays for the Kansas City Chiefs.
That's a really good point IMHO!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:31 AM   #1483
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I conservatively believe he is the greatest player of all time at any position in any sport at any level
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 12:03 PM   #1484
MVP

He looks really ****ing good. If Watson misses any time, then I bet Rice starts getting 60% or more of the snaps. Last night was the 2nd most percent of snaps he's gotten.

Week 1 - 31%
Week 2 - 18%
Week 3 - 51%
Week 4 - 46%
Week 5 - 30%
Week 6 - 49%

He needs even more, because he looks like a bad ass.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-13-2023, 12:17 PM   #1485
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yet we had people insisting that his athleticism was an issue.
I have also heard "Give hima year in the weight room...." That kid breaks tackles and blocks his ass off. Strength is not the issue.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.