Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:23 PM   #1456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I know. That's just irresponsible.

I mean, all those firearms rattling around in a duffle bag? Might knock a red dot or scope out of alignment or ding or scratch the finish on another firearm. Get a foam-filled pelican case to protect your firearms.
Probably gonna get his buck tag revoked
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:23 PM   #1457
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
I know. That's just irresponsible.

I mean, all those firearms rattling around in a duffle bag? Might knock a red dot or scope out of alignment or ding or scratch the finish on another firearm. Get a foam-filled pelican case to protect your firearms.
Give them a break, they are young they will learn to take better care of their equipment.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:23 PM   #1458
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This was definitely not a case of "wreckless" driving - there were plenty of cars wrecked.
rectum hell, It damn near killed him....
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:24 PM   #1459
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
That's not confirmed...
Yeah, isn't the only allegation of guns coming from the on-site witnesses who also said the cars were probably stolen?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:25 PM   #1460
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
who buys a brand new corvette on a rookie contract?
Lease
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM   #1461
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This was definitely not a case of "wreckless" driving - there were plenty of cars wrecked.
Shut the wreck up.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:27 PM   #1462
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
This thread is full of Columbo level entertainment. I'm no lawyer, but this isn't a true hit and run since he didn't drive off from the scene. They didn't even run away, just casually walked down the highway which I assume got picked up by someone eventually. No one was seriously injured. The other drivers involved have his plates regardless. This seems like a fairly nothing burger other than some traffic tickets and fines for not being around and leaving your vehicle in the road unattended when the cops showed up.

Holy shit. Now that’s first-class stupid. Funny as shit though.

“Your Honor, the video shows quite clearly that my client’s gait never rose above a sashay. Clearly this wasn’t a hit-and-run. It was a hit and amble. Case dismissed!”

In a way, because it’s April fools day, I kinda hope Rice’s lawyer is this stupid. Now that would be entertaining.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:28 PM   #1463
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He's not a douche. He just plays the twitter game.
That kinda makes him a douche.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:29 PM   #1464
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Holy shit. Now that’s first-class stupid. Funny as shit though.

“Your Honor, the video shows quite clearly that my client’s gait never rose above a sashay. Clearly this wasn’t a hit-and-run. It was a hit and amble. Case dismissed!”

In a way, because it’s April fools day, I kinda hope Rice’s lawyer is this stupid. Now that would be entertaining.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:30 PM   #1465
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
That kinda makes him a douche.
Why? Loads of people on twitter are there to make money. And he's good enough at what he does to get people like Jason Dunn on his podcast.

Stop hatin'
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:33 PM   #1466
I'll be back.

Crashee Rice would be a fun nickname
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:33 PM   #1467
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
DJBILL?
That depends.

Does that give me more or less credibility?
VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:35 PM   #1468

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaLasVegas View Post
That depends.

Does that give me more or less credibility?
Probably about equal.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:37 PM   #1469
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Who is Donte?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaLasVegas View Post
He was the original user I was attempting to answer a question from a post here. Every time I’d hit the reply with quote my phone would circle back to a blank page for some reason. So I wasn’t able to reply to Donte’s Post.

Now that this page seems to be working correctly from my phone, I’ll circle back to Donte’s original post if I have time to search for it tonight. Just have to go through dozens of pages to find the original post I was trying to respond to.
Yo!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Donte.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	127335  
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:38 PM   #1470
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Absolutely nothing has happened.
Alright, and back to work.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Closed Thread