Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM   #1456
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
No, DJ Licks Nuts.

Never said that.

You're making that up homo boy.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:09 PM   #1457
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I prefer civility.

Unfortunately he gives me none now.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:13 PM   #1458
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I prefer civility.

Unfortunately he gives me none now.
I give you no "civility"?

Maybe you're just sensitive, i don't know, but when you are passive aggressive I'm going to respond with actual agression

It's all good though. I can tell you to **** off in this thread while we're getting along just fine in another. I don't hold grudges by any means.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:15 PM   #1459
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I give you no "civility"?

Maybe you're just sensitive, i don't know, but when you are passive aggressive I'm going to respond with actual agression

It's all good though. I can tell you to **** off in this thread while we're getting along just fine in another. I don't hold grudges by any means.
I like what you post in the offseason. Just too much friction during the regular season.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:51 PM   #1460
MVP

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 05:59 PM   #1461
Starter

Quote:
No, that is not my position.

Damn, you must have been a shit lawyer before they put you in the home. The stupidity is impressive.
You know you’re wrong and have been proven wrong when you turn to name calling.
Give it up buddy. This isn’t going well for you
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-27-2024, 06:02 PM   #1462
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi View Post
You know you’re wrong and have been proven wrong when you turn to name calling.
Give it up buddy. This isn’t going well for you
Wake me up when you post something that’s not so boring I want to fall asleep.

You got a few months to pull it off.

Good luck.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:10 PM   #1463
Starter

Quote:
Wake me up when you post something that’s not so boring I want to fall asleep.

You got a few months to pull it off.

Good luck.
Tiresome!!!
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-27-2024, 07:32 PM   #1464
MVP

Quote:
I would have taken McLaurin instead of Hardman.

Khalil Shakir over Skyy (and probably a round later)

Swift over CEH.

Not so bad.

We wouldn't have Sneed though. I liked little Amik better, whoops.
I'd really like to see you start up a team in the Alternate Reality Game that Rain Man runs. Mostly because we make the picks and we have to live with them year after year and build out our own squad. Not just you but a few others here in this forum. It's fun to see how you veer away from the real squad over years for good or bad. It's kind of sticking your money where your mouth is in terms of identifying talent and it isn't always easy.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:35 PM   #1465
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd really like to see you start up a team in the Alternate Reality Game that Rain Man runs. Mostly because we make the picks and we have to live with them year after year and build out our own squad. Not just you but a few others here in this forum. It's fun to see how you veer away from the real squad over years for good or bad. It's kind of sticking your money where your mouth is in terms of identifying talent and it isn't always easy.
I totally respect you because you put your picks out there.

Rather than some random guy that points out I had J Jeff ONLY 3rd when actual NFL teams took other way worse players than Lamb or Jeudy before JJeff got drafted.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:40 PM   #1466
MVP

Josh Reynolds anyone? Word is DET not going to keep him around.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2024, 08:56 PM   #1467
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
You mean the guy that dropped two passes that broke DET's offense and was part of the reason they lost to the niners?
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-27-2024, 09:29 PM   #1468
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
No thanks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:00 PM   #1469
MVP

The PFF Draft Guide came out today, 4 pages per player, great intel on route trees etc... pleasantly surprised with the quality!

Came here because I just read Burton's profile and they listed "Highly competitive player - constantly talking trash" as one of his strengths! lol love it!

"Brings a fiery approach to the position."

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 02-27-2024 at 10:08 PM..
Old 02-27-2024, 10:08 PM   #1470
MVP

Quote:
I totally respect you because you put your picks out there.

Rather than some random guy that points out I had J Jeff ONLY 3rd when actual NFL teams took other way worse players than Lamb or Jeudy before JJeff got drafted.
Same man. I don't agree with people, and people don't agree with me. I might argue things too far sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't respect you. Sometimes I argue against things just to get people to put their perspectives out there even if I might agree with much of what they say behind the curtain. Case-in-point is definitely trading for Jefferson.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.