Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:09 PM   #1441
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
What's with the guns? These younger guys and there duffle bags full of guns. I don't get it

That's not confirmed...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:10 PM   #1442
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Okay, glad to know he’s definitely a douche. I won’t feed into his bullshit then.
He's not a douche. He just plays the twitter game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:11 PM   #1443
MVP

Traffic interview with bag guy said his chest hurt. If he wasn't driving they must have kicked him out of the car
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:14 PM   #1444
Supporter

Quote:
What's with the guns? These younger guys and there duffle bags full of guns. I don't get it
Duffel bag. LOL That case might hold 2 of my guns. My duffel bag could fit all.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:14 PM   #1445
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
So you say you’re personally involved with SMU/Chiefs teams but then you dance around like a fuking attorney if Rice was one of the pictured men? Shouldn’t you know?

Either add actual information or get the fuk out of here.
Not dancing around. Using critical thinking which many people have just completely lost the capability to do individually.

Getting caught up on and new “news” regarding this entire ordeal. If I have time tonight I will do a deeper analysis for the group.
VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:16 PM   #1446
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
I know. That's just irresponsible.

I mean, all those firearms rattling around in a duffle bag? Might knock a red dot or scope out of alignment or ding or scratch the finish on another firearm. Get a foam-filled pelican case to protect your firearms.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:16 PM   #1447
Prestige Worldwide

Been working all day. Did Rashee or his agent/attorney put out a statement?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:17 PM   #1448
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Absolutely nothing has happened.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM   #1449
Prestige Worldwide

Poop sticks.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM   #1450
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I was under the impression that a lot of people in the US get convicted on joint enterprise laws when the prosecution can't prove which person out of a group of people committed the offense. Granted, I've generally only heard of joint enterprise convictions for more serious offenses like murder so I don't know if they're more widely used for lesser offenses like wreckless driving.
RICO for street racing?

Lol, no.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM   #1451
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Nope, all quiet.

Been on Twitter and don’t see anything.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM   #1452
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Angie Ricono frantically trying to find a secret phone call linking Rashee to the crime.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM   #1453
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This is how you chose to spend your weekend?
Sadly, yes. On vacation and nice distraction that lead down a rabbit hole.
VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.VivaLasVegas is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:19 PM   #1454
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I was under the impression that a lot of people in the US get convicted on joint enterprise laws when the prosecution can't prove which person out of a group of people committed the offense. Granted, I've generally only heard of joint enterprise convictions for more serious offenses like murder so I don't know if they're more widely used for lesser offenses like wreckless driving.
This was definitely not a case of "wreckless" driving - there were plenty of cars wrecked.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 12:21 PM   #1455
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Who is Donte?
He was the original user I was attempting to answer a question from a post here. Every time I’d hit the reply with quote my phone would circle back to a blank page for some reason. So I wasn’t able to reply to Donte’s Post.

Now that this page seems to be working correctly from my phone, I’ll circle back to Donte’s original post if I have time to search for it tonight. Just have to go through dozens of pages to find the original post I was trying to respond to.

Closed Thread