Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 08:32 AM   #1441
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I think he will start out having a better career than TYreek Hill. I mean we will use him in the offense more than we did Tyreek his first few years. Tyreel Hill was a gadget guy but I think they will have plans for Xavier to shine in this offense.
That's a pretty aggressive take. Could be right, especially in year 1 (remember Reek was a RB).

But it would be a hell of a thing if he had a better first 5 years than Reek. He was incredible.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2024, 08:33 AM   #1442
MVP

Well his ceiling is Jerry Rice and his floor is Jerry Rice so I don't see how he shouldn't have Jerry Rice numbers as a rookie
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2024, 08:47 AM   #1443
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Maybe pump the breaks a bit here fellas.
Why? Hollywood and Worthy give this offense something it absolutely did not have last year: downfield ability.

I think we are primed to see a big year from Hollywood Brown. Like 1k+ yards and 8+ TD’s kinda season. Rice l think will be better this year and build off what he did last year.

Worthy and Wiley are in the perfect spot to me. Kelce, Hollywood and Rice are the top guys. The 2 rookies are complimentary. 4th receiving option at best which works great for them.

It’s not gonna be 2018 bc I think we’ll see a similar type of offense as 2022
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:36 AM   #1444
Generational Player

I really like Hollywood in this offense. Kelce and Rice allows Worthy to just be an extra that puts that extra strain on defenses.

I do think defenses will quickly go back to shell coverages and make us be efficient as in 2022 and we know how to do that.

Last year we just didn't have enough firepower to run our offense.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 10:49 AM   #1445
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Rice l think will be better this year and build off what he did last year.
A lot of that depends on how much time he misses. A 4-6 game suspension is a real possibility right??
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:12 AM   #1446
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
A lot of that depends on how much time he misses. A 4-6 game suspension is a real possibility right??
Yes, but he’s been in the lab most of this offseason working with Mahomes and Co.

I’m sure he’ll get some playing time in preseason as well. I don’t see him getting off to a slow start even if he missed 6-8 games.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:29 AM   #1447
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

I expect there to be some growing pains while Rice serves his suspension. Once he comes back and stresses the middle of the field these guys are really gonna fly.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:34 AM   #1448
MVP

I'm sure he'll take a while to get going and then the same people that flipped out on Rice and Karlaftis will do the same shit again blaming Veach for a bad pick

(no comment on the ones that didn't like how Skyy was progressing though)
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:37 AM   #1449
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'm sure he'll take a while to get going and then the same people that flipped out on Rice and Karlaftis will do the same shit again blaming Veach for a bad pick

(no comment on the ones that didn't like how Skyy was progressing though)
People flipped out about Rice? He was great day 1. The only complaint was they wouldn't take the training wheels off of him and kept forcing Skyy and Toney down our throats.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2024, 11:54 AM   #1450
MVP

He was dropping passes early on if you remember
Old 07-01-2024, 12:02 PM   #1451
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He was dropping passes early on if you remember
Actually, I think he has a fumble problem. I know he fumbled at least once in the Super Bowl that we got away with because it fell right in to the hands of Watson, I think.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.