Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:43 PM   #1441
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The only way Harrison Jr. isn't the best receiver in this class, is if he spends the first 3 years of his career catching passes from Justin Fields.

The Bears have never had a 4,000 yard passer, and maybe with Harrison at WR Fields gets there, but come on, Fields absolutely sucks as a QB.
He's top 2 for me.

Maybe I will place him 1, haven't decided but leaning Nabers.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:43 PM   #1442
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Claiming Jeudy sucks because production is the stuff that casuals do.

I know you know more than that but you are just trolling me.
JFC here you go again misrepresenting the argument.

I never said Jeudy "sucks". I never said anything about production either.

The truth is that he's been a disappointment and it all can't just be explained away by situation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:44 PM   #1443
In Search of a Life

Facts:

- Jeudy has had issues with injuries

- Jeudy has had issues with drops

- Jeudy has done stupid shit

Only a casual would either not know or pretend these aren't facts.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:48 PM   #1444
Generational Player

In the end, I don't care what board I post or what someone else thinks.

Situation is huge on where I buy these guys and that's the board we should actually look at.

Post draft.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:49 PM   #1445
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Show me your board for that year.

I would be shocked if you didn't have way dumber shit.
Hell, I might have had Jeudy ahead of both those guys. I honestly have no recollection.

But what I wouldn't do is say "I wasn't wrong and if you disagree you're a casual" or whatever the hell that means.

If I had Jeudy ahead of Jefferson, I was dead-ass wrong. Been wrong LOTS of times.

But I don't have a thread insisting I can identify what an Alpha receiver is, either...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:52 PM   #1446
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mooney sucks...oh no.

As soon as DJ Moore showed up everyone with a clue sold their Mooney stock.
I don't think Mooney sucks, but then again, I'm not willing to give him anything more than a prove it deal, because he hasn't exactly proven anything in 4 years either.

Also, Mooney wasn't anywhere near the same level of prospect, with the same expectations.

You can acknowledge the situation isn't great while also acknowledging that it's not the only issue.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:53 PM   #1447
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Hell, I might have had Jeudy ahead of both those guys. I honestly have no recollection.

But what I wouldn't do is say "I wasn't wrong and if you disagree you're a casual" or whatever the hell that means.

If I had Jeudy ahead of Jefferson, I was dead-ass wrong. Been wrong LOTS of times.

But I don't have a thread insisting I can identify what an Alpha receiver is, either...

Any player over Jefferson is wrong now.

Where did I not say that?!

I had Jeff 3 and that was higher than most. Certainly over Ruggs and Reagor who actual NFL scouting staffs took higher.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:53 PM   #1448

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think he's somewhere in between those guys and A.J. Green.

The biggest thing is that he's just so polished, so safe, and he has the bloodline/pedigree. He's a guaranteed top 3 WR IMO. Just might not ever be the WR1 of the NFL (absolutely could be though).
Woah.

You are willing to bet your house on Marvin Harrison Junior absolutely being one of the top 3 wideouts in the NFL?

Dayum. That's...strong.

Hill's gonna fall off just as MHJ is coming on, so okay. But Jefferson and Chase are awfully young. As is Lamb. To say nothing of Nabers or even a guy like St. Brown that's friggen incredible if less well known. Or Waddle who does seem to be improving every season. Or AJ Brown who had claim to one of those top 3 spots last season before whatever the hell happened in Philly this year.

Just sayin' that WR is a pretty loaded group.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:54 PM   #1449

Quote:
In the end, I don't care what board I post or what someone else thinks.

Situation is huge on where I buy these guys and that's the board we should actually look at.

Post draft.
"I'm still right. Jerry Jeudy is a better player than Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb"

Just so we're all clear that this is the sort of person you'd be arguing with by engaging this muppet.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:54 PM   #1450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Woah.

You are willing to bet your house on Marvin Harrison Junior absolutely being one of the top 3 wideouts in the NFL?

Dayum. That's...strong.

Hill's gonna fall off just as MHJ is coming on, so okay. But Jefferson and Chase are awfully young. As is Lamb. To say nothing of Nabers or even a guy like St. Brown that's friggen incredible if less well known. Or Waddle who does seem to be improving every season. Or AJ Brown who had claim to one of those top 3 spots last season before whatever the hell happened in Philly this year.

Just sayin' that WR is a pretty loaded group.
Not necessarily right away, no. I'm just confident that by the time he's entering his prime he's that kind of guy.

"Guaranteed" was admittedly hyperbole on my part.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:55 PM   #1451
Generational Player

Quote:
"I'm still right. Jerry Jeudy is a better player than Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb"

Just so we're all clear that this is the sort of person you'd be arguing with by engaging this muppet.
No, DJ Licks Nuts.

Never said that.

You're making that up homo boy.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:56 PM   #1452

Quote:
No, DJ Licks Nuts.

Never said that.

You're making that up homo boy.
"Your statement that I was wrong on Jeudy is for low rents" or whatever...

Your position was Jeudy was going to be a better player than Jefferson.

You were wrong on Jeudy. Staylor's statement was accurate. You took issue with it.

This is simple transitive property stuff, bucko.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 03:58 PM   #1453
Generational Player

Quote:
"Your statement that I was wrong on Jeudy is for low rents" or whatever...

Your position was Jeudy was going to be a better player than Jefferson.

You were wrong on Jeudy. Staylor's statement was accurate. You took issue with it.

This is simple transitive property stuff, bucko.

No, that is not my position.

Damn, you must have been a shit lawyer before they put you in the home. The stupidity is impressive.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:01 PM   #1454
MVP

Quote:
If some actual NFL team actually takes little Worthy before Adonai I will laugh my ass off.
If only you were the Chiefs GM. What could've been...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 04:04 PM   #1455
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
If only you were the Chiefs GM. What could've been...
I would have taken McLaurin instead of Hardman.

Khalil Shakir over Skyy (and probably a round later)

Swift over CEH.

Not so bad.

We wouldn't have Sneed though. I liked little Amik better, whoops.