Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:03 PM   #1441
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Because I know you and he are white and bitching about this. Any questions or more eye rolls?
and?

bitching? no
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:07 PM   #1442
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
and?

bitching? no
You have rolled eyes in this or related Taylor Swift threads before and felt the need to respond because I referred to him as such.

Stevie - everyone knows your passive aggressive shtick.

And?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 08:10 PM   #1443
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
If she really wants to be loved by Chiefs fans, she should sing the National Anthem at Arrowhead and finish it with "Home Of The Chiefs". If she did that I would become a Swiftie for life.
Alot of them are the same people who thinks our top 10 offense sucks because the WRs aren't producing how they want.

Bottom line some people will be miserable no matter what
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 08:19 PM   #1444
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Just realizing the Chiefs have Superman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Ant Man, Polka Dot Man all cheering for them.

I feel like I might be missing some comic book heroes who are Chiefs fans. Does Geralt of Rivia count?
And the Fonz. He can ski jump over sharks.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:24 PM   #1445
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Leave it to a boomer to post a meme like it’s some revelatory breaking news.
Oh **** off, it's a joke you reerun
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:53 PM   #1446
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
You have rolled eyes in this or related Taylor Swift threads before and felt the need to respond because I referred to him as such.

Stevie - everyone knows your passive aggressive shtick.

And?

Everyone knows yours also. And?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-03-2023, 08:59 PM   #1447
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

Everyone knows yours also. And?
Awww, TEX. Moved to the beautiful Maui but still just as miserable and negative about a SB-winning team as always. You should really be proud of that and I hope your precious ego is protected in case we don't win a championship this year so you can proclaim how right you were on an internet message board.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 09:19 PM   #1448
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Barstool Douche barks up the wrong tree and FAAFO happens

It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:43 PM   #1449
Starter

Wow. You guys are complete pillowbiters. There has never been more dickless pillowbiters in a thread anywhere else than in this thread.
Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cleavage < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 01:20 AM   #1450
Banned

I will offer Tay Tay sex as long as she promises to stop attending Chiefs games.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 04:58 AM   #1451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleavage View Post
Wow. You guys are complete bundle of stickss. There has never been more dickless bundle of stickss in a thread anywhere else than in this thread.
eDave was right all along.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:12 AM   #1452
best in the biz

Quote:
I have? other TS threads? don't think so....even if I did, so what? does that hurt your feels?

I felt the need to respond to your racist and ageism bs, which is all too common on this board

You don't like that?

TOUGH SHIT.

You guys are free to slob all over TS, but you don't get to throw a fit when others don't agree.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:16 AM   #1453
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I have? other TS threads? don't think so....even if I did, so what? does that hurt your feels?

I felt the need to respond to your racist and ageism bs, which is all too common on this board

You don't like that?

TOUGH SHIT.

You guys are free to slob all over TS, but you don't get to throw a fit when others don't agree.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:24 AM   #1454
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
^right on cue from the Chris Wallace of mods^
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:40 AM   #1455
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
^right on cue from the Chris Wallace of mods^
Calm down there, it was just a joke (and I have no idea who that is, btw).

Someone would have to be blind though to not see the basic demographic of Chiefs fans walking through Arrowhead on game day (in which case, I wouldn't recommended it).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.