Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:57 PM   #1441
Thread I will end you.......

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:59 PM   #1442
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’d like to see Brett Veach (or BURT VATCH as he also likes to be called) bang the drum. Dude has earned our respect after killing it this offseason.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:19 PM   #1443
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:26 PM   #1444
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post

They're going Pablo Escobar, and mutilating anyone in the Chiefs way
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:29 PM   #1445
Rookie

Bandwagon titans fans.

I paid to go to Nashville from Tucson and we took over the stadium! They where no where to be found in their own stadium.
AzChiefin420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:30 PM   #1446
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Hahahajba
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:35 PM   #1447
Rookie

Man I hope we win this game so bad, I know 1 titans fan in my city, dude owns his own restaurant and can’t even spell but talks the most shit.

I’m going to have his wife wearing a Mahomes Jersey come Sunday night!
Old 01-16-2020, 08:39 PM   #1448
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzChiefin420 View Post
Bandwagon titans fans.

I paid to go to Nashville from Tucson and we took over the stadium! They where no where to be found in their own stadium.
Very true. I was there. I was never so disgusted with the turnout of a game.
The Chiefs DOMINATED the Titans on both sides of the ball. Turnovers killed us!
That failed snap on the FG attempt was a punch in the gut to me. I'll never forget
that feeling after the game ended. That was one LONG walk back to my car.
I look SO much forward to getting REVENGE this Sunday!!
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 08:41 PM   #1449
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefXO View Post
A quick start for us is a must on Sunday. If we can get up 10-14 real quick Henry is a non factor. Titans aren’t built to play from behind.

We can do the same thing to them as they did to the Ravens. Force them to win through the air which I doubt they can do.

Arrowhead will be a madhouse Sunday. They’ve never seen an environment like this.
They did, when we took over Nissan stadium
Old 01-16-2020, 08:43 PM   #1450
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
Very true. I was there. I was never so disgusted with the turnout of a game.
The Chiefs DOMINATED the Titans on both sides of the ball. Turnovers killed us!
That failed snap on the FG attempt was a punch in the gut to me. I'll never forget
that feeling after the game ended. That was one LONG walk back to my car.
I look SO much forward to getting REVENGE this Sunday!!

Exactly, Titans are the most irrelevant team in the NFL.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:46 PM   #1451
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE View Post
I live in CT
You were probably a patriots fan until they got knocked out, now you’re a Titans “fan” lol

I probably know more about the Titans than you
Old 01-16-2020, 08:49 PM   #1452
El Gato Gordo Loco

I am 97% sure the Chiefs win this game. I don't think the Titans can hold us to under 30, ever.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:51 PM   #1453
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Man I hope we win this game so bad, I know 1 titans fan in my city, dude owns his own restaurant and can’t even spell but talks the most shit.

I’m going to have his wife wearing a Mahomes Jersey come Sunday night!
Me too. It’s all I’ve been thinking about all week and I hope to God we pull it out. Maybe Mahomes throws 5 TDs in the first half?
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-16-2020, 08:53 PM   #1454
Starter

Quote:
You were probably a patriots fan until they got knocked out, now you’re a Titans “fan” lol

I probably know more about the Titans than you
Lmao maaaan

If you only knew the pain ive been put thru by this team

Why do all you guys argue like 15 year olds?
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 08:53 PM   #1455
Starter

Titans Chiefs game is on nfln rn

You guys should tune in
JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCBRAVE < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote