Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2013, 08:45 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****

Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan

Last edited by 007; 06-11-2015 at 02:17 AM..
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:58 PM   #1441
You gotta kill a few people

GameStop does have Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition and Batman: Arkham Knight brand new for $20 each, though.

What does everyone think about those games?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #1442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
GameStop does have Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition and Batman: Arkham Knight brand new for $20 each, though.

What does everyone think about those games?
New or used?
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:07 PM   #1443

Come on, bro...
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:12 PM   #1444

**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****

Sorry, that was douchey of me.

The games are brand new. I mentioned it in my initial post; that's why I was acting like a little bitch for a second.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:41 PM   #1445
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry, that was douchey of me.

The games are brand new. I mentioned it in my initial post; that's why I was acting like a little bitch for a second.
Yeah you did...my bad, I total missed it.

My apologies for being the dumbass in that particular situation.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2015, 11:59 PM   #1446

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Yeah you did...my bad, I total missed it.

My apologies for being the dumbass in that particular situation.

It's all good.

Have you played either game? I don't need to play either at the moment but can I realistically expect the prices to drop any further than that?
Old 12-22-2015, 12:35 AM   #1447
MVP

I have Arkham Night, it came with my PS4. I am a big LOTR fan and have been waiting for the price to drop.

It is the cheapest I have seen either game since they have come out.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:32 AM   #1448
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Uncharted 4 has been delayed until April 26th.

Quote:
Let’s start with the good news: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is wrapping up production and is shaping up to be the proper send off for Nathan Drake that we’ve promised you. The bad news is that we need a bit more time to finish the game so that it meets our standards and vision. Let’s cut to the chase, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has a new release date in North America of April 26, 2016.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...april-26-2016/

Sorry Gonzo!
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:53 AM   #1449
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
Uncharted 4 has been delayed until April 26th.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...april-26-2016/

Sorry Gonzo!
MOTHER****ING ****!
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:54 AM   #1450
Stuff & Things

GONZO SMASH
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:03 PM   #1451
Shaken. Not stirred.

A long as they get it right I don't mind waiting a bit longer.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:04 AM   #1452
Abolish The Salary Cap!

PS+ 1 year membership for $39.99

http://www.amazon.com/1-Year-PlaySta...dp/B004RMK5QG/
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:25 PM   #1453
Superbowl MVP

Is the PS4 Bundle $299 anywhere like during Black Friday?
My Mother-In-Law's Husband wants to buy one and if he can save $50 that'd be pretty sweet
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-25-2015, 05:43 PM   #1454
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post
Is the PS4 Bundle $299 anywhere like during Black Friday?
My Mother-In-Law's Husband wants to buy one and if he can save $50 that'd be pretty sweet
The cheapest I've seen is the Uncharted Bundle for $309.99 on monoprice

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...2C+LLC-1583972
Old 12-27-2015, 12:54 AM   #1455
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
The cheapest I've seen is the Uncharted Bundle for $309.99 on monoprice

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...2C+LLC-1583972
He was able to pickup the Uncharted bundle for $299 at walmart today - was told that is going to be the normal price on that bundle but every walmart in KC was sold out by 3pm when I tried to go find one :\

I will hang tight but the monoprice deal isnt bad
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli