Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 09:16 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 05:46 PM   #1426
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I gotta stop listening to podcasts, the other day I heard Jeff Chadiha say Karlaftis has been invisible and disappointing as a player.
I'm almost positive there was a play in the first quarter, but could have been early second, Monday night where Karlaftis blew around the end and had a clear shot at Carr. He was held. And no, there was not a flag.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-14-2022, 05:49 PM   #1427
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I'm almost positive there was a play in the first quarter, but could have been early second, Monday night where Karlaftis blew around the end and had a clear shot at Carr. He was held. And no, there was not a flag.
Just watching game highlights the other night, and there were a lot of holds not called. I'm sure if w watched the full game replay or the A-22 we'd see dozens.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 05:50 PM   #1428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I really liked the pick, still do. This'll win me no friends BUT, I think Karlaftis has been our most disappointing rookie. He's been fine and I wasn't expecting the same ridiculous "he'll break the rookie sack record" outcome as occasionally predicted. But I've been a bit surprised at how often he's been walled off or washed out miles from the action on run plays. I really thought he'd kill there from day one even if the pass-rush took some time. The play he made against the Bucs where he knifed through for a tackle for loss was the sort of play I imagined him making a LOT. Just hasn't happened yet.

Entirely accept that my expectations were probably still a little high for him in his 1st year, and also that it's comparing him to what I've seen from the rest of the rookie class. He'll come good I'm sure.
I was being sarcastic. But I’d be thrilled with 5 sacks on the year.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-14-2022, 05:54 PM   #1429
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Just watching game highlights the other night, and there were a lot of holds not called. I'm sure if w watched the full game replay or the A-22 we'd see dozens.
Was Karlaftis free on the path to sack Carr on one of them fairly early in the game?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 06:03 PM   #1430
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Was Karlaftis free on the path to sack Carr on one of them fairly early in the game?
Yeah, think I remember that one. There was a pile of them. And it wasn't one-sided. Our OL committed several holds as well, but no flags.

I just wish the refs would be more consistent. Last year before the season the NFL said that holding along the LoS would be de-emphasized somewhat, or words to that effect, for the sake of the pace of the game. Well, that's a win in my book. Only holding that might've affected the play were supposed to be called. But somehow the refs seem to have gone all the way over the other side and now they aren't going to call holding at all, whether it matters or not. Which is BS.

And now they're calling RTP different, and it's screwing up the outcomes of games. Jarrett gets a flag vs. Brady for the exact same type of sack that Perryman(?) does on Mahomes, but no flag for Pat.

i mean, they're basically identical, except that Jarret gently rolls Brady over and gets flagged, while Pat is whipped to the ground hard enough to bounce, and no flag.

It's utter BS.

Last edited by Megatron96; 10-16-2022 at 06:23 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:15 PM   #1431
Veteran

Dude was invisible today.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:17 PM   #1432
I'll be back.

so um...looks like i was right

he's a big ball of try hard and not much else
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 06:18 PM   #1433
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

High motor. Does all the little things
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:19 PM   #1434
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Gritty, brings his lunch pail to work
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:20 PM   #1435
MVP

Quote:
His lunch pail is huge and made of pure titanium.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:21 PM   #1436
Man of Culture

Quote:

The bar isn't CEH, but **** he's JAG.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:21 PM   #1437
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Dude was invisible today.
All season long so far!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:21 PM   #1438
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
All season long so far!
Does the preseason count?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:22 PM   #1439
Black Bob's daddy

Lol so much for this vaunted rookie class
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 06:22 PM   #1440
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Thus far. He certainly has not been a difference maker.
TEX has disabled reputation