Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:41 PM   #1426
Keep Camp Home!

Someone else can start this fn thread next year
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:41 PM   #1427
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Heh...you think? It seems to me that as the years go by, it's only gotten worse.
None of these players can even create their own shot off the dribble. I can’t even recall a Self team where that was ever the case.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:42 PM   #1428
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Do you have a plan to get Adidas to start beating out Nike again when bidding for these kids? Because that’s probably what we need.
Uhhh yeah. Not being able to pay dudes because of an FBI investigation is the elephant in the room.

Quote:
I dont disagree, but the 'better' the recruit, the worse the play, it seems to me. Guys coming in for one year, do as little as possible, then they're off to the draft, and dont give a **** about a NCAA title. KU's success has been when they had a team. THIS is not a team, it's a collection of talented basketball players who dont give a ****.
Yeah. To an extent. A lot of playmakers ended up being 4 year guys that developed. Some of these guys could be that but we don’t have the high recruits to fill the gaps while they develop.

We need playmakers. This is a team of role players. Nobody is a dynamic scorer. Garrett is the only dynamic defender. They need someone who can make something happen.

I disagree they don’t give a shit. I think Garrett cares very much. And look at the effort McCormack put out.

This team is role players.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:42 PM   #1429
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Really? I think it's the opposite. I think they care just fine, they just lack the talent. Talent beats hard work almost every time.
Just another thought on the subject, this team has more local kids that play that we've seen in 30 years. Its likely they care way more about winning and the KU tradition more than any other team we've had in years. Its just that they arent good.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:42 PM   #1430
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
None of these players can even create their own shot off the dribble. I can’t even recall a Self team where that was ever the case.
Neither can I...
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:44 PM   #1431
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
We need playmakers. This is a team of role players. Nobody is a dynamic scorer. Garrett is the only dynamic defender. They need someone who can make something happen.

I disagree they don’t give a shit. I think Garrett cares very much. And look at the effort McCormack put out.

This team is role players.
So are you saying the best KU can do in the 4-5 star recruit is role players? If that's the case, KU simply sucks at recruiting and is nothing more than Marty's KC chiefs...pretenders.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:47 PM   #1432
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Rinse and repeat every tournament loss for the last 15 years....

I love Bill Self, but I don't see us winning another title with him.
Are you saying it's on Self that he doesn't find a bunch of 3 point shooters that can go 11/16 from 3 on any given night?

....I mean, that's obviously the trend of these blowout losses, so it's not like I disagree. Granted, this one was over before USC started draining 3s.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:48 PM   #1433
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

I think it was BWillie that said we would get routed ?

Don't think he was expecting this?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:50 PM   #1434
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Are you saying it's on Self that he doesn't find a bunch of 3 point shooters that can go 11/16 from 3 on any given night?

....I mean, that's obviously the trend of these blowout losses, so it's not like I disagree. Granted, this one was over before USC started draining 3s.
Maybe its not on Self, however, the trend is a bit alarming...a team shooting 60-70% from three everytime they line up against KU...seems odd doesnt it? would a coach have something or try something to slow that down?
Old 03-22-2021, 09:51 PM   #1435
Supporter

Quote:
So are you saying the best KU can do in the 4-5 star recruit is role players? If that's the case, KU simply sucks at recruiting and is nothing more than Marty's KC chiefs...pretenders.
Who is a 5 star? I don’t follow recruiting much but these guys aren’t elite talent guys. McCormack maybe? He’s not a very natural player. I’m impressed with the strides he made but the difference between him and an Aldrich type, who wasn’t even all that good of an athlete is pretty staggering.

Garret? Great defender limited offense.
Ochai? He wasn’t hardly even recruited.
Braun? I can’t imagine he’s a 5 star guy from Burlington.
Wilson might be a 5 star guy. But he’s got a ways to go before he’s a playmaker.

Think about what this team would be if it had Thomas Robinson on it. That should show you the difference between elite talent and what we have here now.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:52 PM   #1436
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

whoa, post game just said worst tournament loss in KU history 34 points
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:52 PM   #1437
Supporter

Quote:
Maybe its not on Self, however, the trend is a bit alarming...a team shooting 60-70% from three everytime they line up against KU...seems odd doesnt it? would a coach have something or try something to slow that down?
This game is kind of an outlier because we packed the lane more than I’ve ever seen a college team do it. And it worked. For a half.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:53 PM   #1438
Here We Go Again

I never did manage to give a single **** about this year's team. This loss doesn't even matter to me.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:55 PM   #1439
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I never did manage to give a single **** about this year's team. This loss doesn't even matter to me.
F*** Covid

Best team in 15 years and the f*** China folk f** us

We’ll never know what last year would’ve done
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:58 PM   #1440
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I think it was BWillie that said we would get routed ?

Don't think he was expecting this?
I did. The narrative is always I'm wrong though. It's better to be right about things that don't ruffle feathers.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.