Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-01-2018, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Andy Reid appreciation thread

The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the ****ing win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 02:42 PM   #1426
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 10:08 PM   #1427
Banned!

Saw this today:

[IMG] [/IMG]
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 10:10 PM   #1428
Veteran

You should have hired Sean Payton - 70 Denver fans
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-24-2023, 10:11 PM   #1429
YOU take YOUR seat

I wonder where they are gonna put the Andy Reid statue
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2023, 10:11 PM   #1430
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
RIGHT NEXT TO PATRICK'S
Old 09-24-2023, 10:14 PM   #1431
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I don't know, but I bet a bunch of CP posters will populate the undercard.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 05:06 PM   #1432
MVP

Chiefs winning against the Broncos extended our streak of 11 straight seasons with a 5 game winning streak. Second place is the Bill Walsh 49ers with 7 I believe.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:39 AM   #1433
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 08:43 AM   #1434
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
RIGHT NEXT TO PATRICK'S
We need one with Reid Mahomes and Kelce together before it's all over.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:51 AM   #1435
offense > defense

Andy is probably the best coach in NFL history. And Mahomes is definitely the best QB. Quite easily tbh.

---

Most consecutive games without losing by more than 7 points, NFL history

1. 2017-20 Chiefs - 49
2. 2011-14 Seahawks - 46
3. 2009-11 Packers - 45
4. 2021-23 Chiefs - 39 (active)
4. 1965-68 Packers - 39
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-18-2023, 11:03 AM   #1436
MVP

Andy's getting his due these days, which I whole heartedly approve of, but to me, it's easy to look like a great coach when you have an elite QB. To me, it's more impressive how good he was before Mahomes. Look at Belichick without Brady, for example. He's awful. He's not even Jeff Fisher.

Andy took Mcnabb to Super Bowls. Won with Jeff Garcia, Vick, and Alex.

Best ever, in my book.

Now he gets to have fun in his later years with the best QB anyone has ever seen.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 01:08 PM   #1437
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Andy's getting his due these days, which I whole heartedly approve of, but to me, it's easy to look like a great coach when you have an elite QB. To me, it's more impressive how good he was before Mahomes. Look at Belichick without Brady, for example. He's awful. He's not even Jeff Fisher.

Best ever, in my book.

Facts.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:23 PM   #1438
Baby Cry Cry

Imagine going 50-26 with alex smith at qb

belichek could never
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:33 PM   #1439
How tall is this thing?

Quote:

Andy took Mcnabb to A Super Bowl, where he forgot he was down 10 with 5 and a half to go and wasted 4 minutes of clock on the ensuing td drive, leaving 1:55 left, and ended up with about 40 seconds to try to get the tying fg. Surprise, clock management matters! So sorry RealSNR I know this is a night terror inducing fact for you.

Won nothing with Jeff Garcia, Vick, and presided over blown playoff leads of 28 and 18 points with Alex, while also being unable to muster enough offense to beat a steelers team held to 6 field goals at Arrowhead.

Best ever, in my book.

Now he gets to have have fun in his later years with the best QB anyone has ever seen, and fortunately, except for that mess against the Bengals, can mask his warts.

Edited for realism.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 02:00 PM   #1440
Veteran

Quote:

Best ever, in my book.

Now he gets to have fun in his later years with the best QB anyone has ever seen.
It's an interesting point, his success here lets you look at his time in Philly in a different light. Has any coach ever been as consistently successful with worse QBs? I can't think of anyone.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.