Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:37 AM   #1411
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
he good
Here is the thing though. Rice is going to have to answer to Clark, he really really better not lie to Clark knowing what happened with Hunt.

Lies almost always get exposed.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 11:39 AM   #1412
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So, still no statement?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:39 AM   #1413
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I don't have any idea who was driving these two cars, and at this point, IDEGAF. Whoever it was should get their asses tossed in jail for driving that carelessly, and not giving a single f about the people around them. On top of that, all of these assholes left the scene of an accident. F all of those irreseponsible pieces of shite.
I have read this entire thread the last couple of days without posting in it and this my friends is the clear winner.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 11:41 AM   #1414
Baba Ganoush

Whoever Lance The Spoken is, he’s very dramatic about everything. Bro sucks
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:41 AM   #1415
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Here is the thing though. Rice is going to have to answer to Clark, he really really better not lie to Clark knowing what happened with Hunt.

Mahomes could **** Gracie on Clark's bed and get caught without getting cut.

And I think the idea that the Chiefs 'knew something' nobody else knew regarding Hill is also a bit of a rearview mirror rationalization.

Clark Hunt: Hatchet Man is a little overblown, IMO.

They cut Hunt because he was a RB and I don't think they care that much. They held onto Hill like grim death until quite some time later evidence started to emerge because he was a superstar they needed at that time.

I think ultimately Clark and the team will be careful what questions they ask and they'll be fairly lax about how strictly they read the answers. Because ultimately all you need is the belief that you're some strict disciplinarian with your players and Hunt provided him with that shield. Hunt was a fairly fungible head on a stick that lets you get away with being a little less of a stickler when it's someone like Rice.

Kareem died so that Rice could live.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 11:42 AM   #1416
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I know the narrative is that Hunt was cut because he lied, but lets be honest, he's probably never cut if they don't release a video of him hitting a woman.

Totally different situation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:42 AM   #1417
MVP

Quote:

It might be better if the team doesn't ask those kind of questions. They just need to sit him down and give him a serious lecture about safety & responsibility to avoid tragedy.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:43 AM   #1418
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Whoever Lance The Spoken is, he’s very dramatic about everything. Bro sucks
He's engagement farming, and he's good at it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:44 AM   #1419
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
If video of him exiting the passenger side second immediately after the wreck isn't good enough, then literally nothing can ever be proven by circumstantial evidence and object permanence is a myth.

What if a camera trap caught him driving a mile before the wreck? They could have switched seats in that last mile!
Might be harder proving the second guy out of the SUV was Rice than the second guy out of the SUV was driving.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:44 AM   #1420
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mahomes could **** Gracie on Clark's bed and get caught without getting cut.

And I think the idea that the Chiefs 'knew something' nobody else knew regarding Hill is also a bit of a rearview mirror rationalization.

Clark Hunt: Hatchet Man is a little overblown, IMO.

They cut Hunt because he was a RB and I don't think they care that much. They held onto Hill like grim death until quite some time later evidence started to emerge because he was a superstar they needed at that time.

I think ultimately Clark and the team will be careful what questions they ask and they'll be fairly lax about how strictly they read the answers. Because ultimately all you need is the belief that you're some strict disciplinarian with your players and Hunt provided him with that shield. Hunt was a fairly fungible head on a stick that lets you get away with being a little less of a stickler when it's someone like Rice.

Kareem died so that Rice could live.

It's an Easter miracle...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:45 AM   #1421
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Might be harder proving the second guy out of the SUV was Rice than the second guy out of the SUV was driving.

I see three guys get out of the SUV...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:46 AM   #1422
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I know the narrative is that Hunt was cut because he lied, but lets be honest, he's probably never cut if they don't release a video of him hitting a woman.

Totally different situation.
Never let a crisis go to waste.

The Chiefs were boned once the video came out. So if you're the Chiefs and you're gonna have to get rid of him, might as well get some use out of it.

"We won't tolerate dishonesty from our players!" becomes the thing that people take away from that entire exchange now. And it's bought Hunt credibility in these decisions ever since.

Fellas, that's just stellar crisis management right there...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 11:47 AM   #1423
Starter

This thread is full of Columbo level entertainment. I'm no lawyer, but this isn't a true hit and run since he didn't drive off from the scene. They didn't even run away, just casually walked down the highway which I assume got picked up by someone eventually. No one was seriously injured. The other drivers involved have his plates regardless. This seems like a fairly nothing burger other than some traffic tickets and fines for not being around and leaving your vehicle in the road unattended when the cops showed up.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:50 AM   #1424
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He's engagement farming, and he's good at it.
I engaged and I shouldn’t have.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:51 AM   #1425
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
This thread is full of Columbo level entertainment. I'm no lawyer, but this isn't a true hit and run since he didn't drive off from the scene. They didn't even run away, just casually walked down the highway which I assume got picked up by someone eventually. No one was seriously injured. The other drivers involved have his plates regardless. This seems like a fairly nothing burger other than some traffic tickets and fines for not being around and leaving your vehicle in the road unattended when the cops showed up.
Ya, just no big deal. I wouldn't mind it at all if someone did this to me, my family, my car.
Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.
Closed Thread