Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 11:36 AM   #1411
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
there is no way Iowa is making 325. Iowa just may win out and could be in the Big Ten Champ game. Will be in a bowl game

Are they really going to fire Brian Ferentz ?????? Yes he should, but this is a cluster.
Maybe they will consider it when Iowa loses to Michigan in the B1G championship game by 80. KF will leave when they fire BF. And if Parker stays, Iowa will get better assuming they find an OC with a pulse.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2023, 11:50 AM   #1412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Whoa! You guys are taking a post I made last week about mu and ksuck and flipping it back on me!! NOT FAIR
Someone said you are 40 and that we should come after you.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:17 PM   #1413
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Someone said you are 40 and that we should come after you.
I’ll have you know that I’ma man but you have to wait three years to cum at me bro
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:21 PM   #1414
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I’ll have you know that I’ma man but you have to wait three years to cum at me bro
Heck. Same.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:17 PM   #1415
Champion Golfer Of The Year

You really need to update the OP each week.

If it helps, you don’t have to copy and paste the games Nebraska plays since even nobody in Nebraska cares. Except Pablo.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-21-2023, 12:29 PM   #1416
Starter

The QBs for undefeated Ohio State and Penn State are not very good. Boring game.
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:42 PM   #1417
Inmem 2.0

Is Kentucky losing today?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:43 PM   #1418
Inmem 2.0

Stopped them wow
Old 10-21-2023, 12:45 PM   #1419
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
You really need to update the OP each week.

If it helps, you don’t have to copy and paste the games Nebraska plays since even nobody in Nebraska cares. Except Pablo.
It won't let me past all the games which sucks
Old 10-21-2023, 12:46 PM   #1420
Inmem 2.0

TOSU shitting themselves
Old 10-21-2023, 01:37 PM   #1421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It won't let me past all the games which sucks
Maybe just c&P the top 5 games and then include the locals?
Old 10-21-2023, 01:37 PM   #1422

OU just got past UCF in Norman.
Old 10-21-2023, 01:40 PM   #1423
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Good lord there has been some ugly football today.

I mean Penn State didn't look like they should even be ranked. That was hideous.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 01:41 PM   #1424
It was not a fair catch

Iowa completed a pass for 36 yards!!
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2023, 01:42 PM   #1425
Inmem 2.0

What a start
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote