Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:55 PM   #1411
The Guy With The Goats

**** yeah... THIS is what CP is about. Objectifying women with a tertiary relationship to our team, not saying negative things about them.

Holy shit.... I wanna **** those plastic titties.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 02:56 PM   #1412
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
**** yeah... THIS is what CP is about. Objectifying women with a tertiary relationship to our team, not saying negative things about them.

I think her tits are real?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:57 PM   #1413
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Looks like she dislocated her rib
I'll dislocate her rib IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:57 PM   #1414
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I'll dislocate her rib IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I bought some royal honey. I want you to take some then **** me
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:59 PM   #1415
Veteran

Quote:

I fear at times that this type of perfect world won’t be around for my kids. Enjoy it while you can, good things never seem to last.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2022, 03:03 PM   #1416
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
I bought some royal honey. I want you to take some then **** me
Perhaps later... right now this thread is 100% about how I want to coat the walls of her cervix with my baby batter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
I fear at times that this type of perfect world won’t be around for my kids. Enjoy it while you can, good things never seem to last.
Right??? Get in on that objectification while the getting is good!!!!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 03:07 PM   #1417
The Guy With The Goats

I bet she doesn't have a single hair folicle on her body below the hairline of her head.

Anyone wanna take bets on whether or not she has had surgery to "pull back the curtains? Or do you think she is smuggling Arby's sammiches?
Old 02-18-2022, 03:22 PM   #1418
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
I think her tits are real?
I can believe it... looked up her mom. Holy shit.

Mama hunt is WAY hotter than Gracie. Can we have a dedicated Tavia thread please?!?!?
Old 02-18-2022, 03:40 PM   #1419
Veteran

Quote:
I can believe it... looked up her mom. Holy shit.

Mama hunt is WAY hotter than Gracie. Can we have a dedicated Tavia thread please?!?!?
She's always been the best looking Hunt. Glad you've seen the light.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 08:32 AM   #1420
I'll be back.

aroooo

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 08:36 AM   #1421
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
aroooo

She's absolutely smoking

But why does everything with her have to be so fake and staged? Cant she just snap a selfie at some place she happens to think is cool or interesting? Have someone take a random picture while you do whatever it is you like to do. Is her entire existence that plastic and manufactured?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 09:13 AM   #1422
Inmem 2.0

She announced she's getting labia reduction surgery
Old 02-25-2022, 09:31 AM   #1423
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
She's absolutely smoking

But why does everything with her have to be so fake and staged? Cant she just snap a selfie at some place she happens to think is cool or interesting? Have someone take a random picture while you do whatever it is you like to do. Is her entire existence that plastic and manufactured?
Agreed. This is one of her best photos.

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-25-2022, 12:16 PM   #1424
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post

the world we live in.

it has always been that way with some....but today-people get more joy in seeing themselves in fake situations for clicks, likes, thumbs up and shit.

Send out the dopamine.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:19 PM   #1425
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
the world we live in.

it has always been that way with some....but today-people get more joy in seeing themselves in fake situations for clicks, likes, thumbs up and shit.

Send out the dopamine.
She would get way more likes if she just posted pics of her ass