Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:20 PM   #1411
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
How did they get him fixed so fast? That's a medical miracle.
Because recovery from an achilles injury is not where near what it used to be. I had achilles reconstruction , an FHL transfer, and was doing heavy squats and sprints 6 weeks later.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:21 PM   #1412
In Search of a Life

Reading through the tweets and other coverage of training camp- it sounds like the D. is downright nasty. Logan is dominating, so is DJ, Ford and Houston. Chris Jones will be back soon and the secondary is playing well too. We could be fielding a top 5 Defense this year, maybe higher if everyone stays healthy.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #1413
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
People want to trade him and basically says Tanehill doesn't have a torn ACL
People want to trade for Ryan Tannehill? Blech. I must not have read that thread.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #1414
MVP

Quote:
All I want is at least 4-5 deep balls from Smith a game. With 8-10 15-25 yard throws
Just one completed semi-deep pass each quarter would be enough to keep defenses honest. Fewer screen passes and more 7-10yrd passes too.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:26 PM   #1415
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
But Bradford set an NFL record for best completion % ever by a QB in the regular season. Has Smitty ever broke a NFL record? I don't think so
You must be forgetting about the 0 td's to WR for a full season. That's the kind of records he sets!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:26 PM   #1416
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He will be in the Chiefs ring of honor but HOF? He doesn't have the numbers
I agree- not quite yet. That is why I said a few more DJ type years and he will be moving past guys that are already in the HOF.

A couple of more Pro Bowls and a SB ring or two would help as well.

The D. this year will be the best unit DJ has ever played on-they are a SB caliber defense. He should have lots of opportunities to make some big plays and get the recognition he deserves for being an All Time great Chiefs!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:28 PM   #1417
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He had Tyreek Hill running uncovered in a home playoff game with a chance to put his foot on Pittsburgh's throat and got spooked by a delayed blitz before rolling away from Hill.

All I want is Alexandra Daddario to let me have my way with her - that shit ain't happening.

And neither is Alex Smith throwing 4-5 deep balls a game. Hell, he won't throw 2. He won't throw 4-5 from 15-25. Take all your dreams there and cut them in half and he MIGHT hit them. Might. I'd still say he won't. The guy is what he is and no amount of camp nonsense or 'this time it's different' bullshit from him or Reid will change that.

Smith's a non-factor for this football team. He won't be the reason we win anything this year.
You're getting both senile and stupid
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:29 PM   #1418
LEGEND!

Quote:
He had Tyreek Hill running uncovered in a home playoff game with a chance to put his foot on Pittsburgh's throat and got spooked by a delayed blitz before rolling away from Hill.

All I want is Alexandra Daddario to let me have my way with her - that shit ain't happening.

And neither is Alex Smith throwing 4-5 deep balls a game. Hell, he won't throw 2. He won't throw 4-5 from 15-25. Take all your dreams there and cut them in half and he MIGHT hit them. Might. I'd still say he won't. The guy is what he is and no amount of camp nonsense or 'this time it's different' bullshit from him or Reid will change that.

Smith's a non-factor for this football team. He won't be the reason we win anything this year.
He literally won the game vs the Chargers
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #1419
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

The voice of reason and truth
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:30 PM   #1420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
You must be forgetting about the 0 td's to WR for a full season. That's the kind of records he sets!
Seriously, quit trolling the TC thread with your outdated shit
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:31 PM   #1421
In Search of a Life

This years different. I can tell
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:32 PM   #1422
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Teicher says so
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:32 PM   #1423
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
He literally won the game vs the Chargers
That was week 1, hoss. Oh, and we didn't win anything last year.

I reiterate - he won't be the reason we win anything this year. He regressed throughout the season and I see no reason to think he's going to get any better.

It doesn't matter - he's not getting traded so there's no sense in turning this into another Smith thread.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #1424

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
You're getting both senile and stupid
And you're just getting tired.

Why are you still here, again?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:34 PM   #1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
"X" is in the best shape of his life, man.

This is our time!