Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:37 PM   #1411
Consuming CP souls

Goodell cares too much about the screechers on those sites. That's the problem
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:39 PM   #1412
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Goodell cares too much about the screechers on those sites. That's the problem
Yeah - that's a fair concern.

"Protecting the Shield" unfortunately means, to him, responding to the caterwauling from the also-rans...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:41 PM   #1413
MVP

I think the person who should be angriest about all this is Calvin Ridley
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:43 PM   #1414
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The only reason I give a shit about the Rice situation and have followed up with it is because he's a Chief, but there's no scenario where I'd be outraged over a rival team's player street racing and calling for a full season suspension.
Yea, like I said earlier, this incident is pretty much off everyone's radar already. Well if you aren't a Chiefs fan.

That's also why I don't think the video is much of a big deal especially considering I expected it to look much worse before I watched it. Its actually better it was out there early on rather than some months after the fact release like the Kareem Hunt deal.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:45 PM   #1415
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I think the person who should be angriest about all this is Calvin Ridley
Nah, the NFL makes it clear what happens if you bet on football and they can't afford to be lenient on that topic.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:48 PM   #1416
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think you're both entrenched and trying to argue absolutes.
You’re right about him, wrong about me. I’ve made my position very clear from the start and also had his (very shitty) argument pegged from the very start.

Let’s review.

This was the initial post of his that I responded to:

Quote:
Also, just want to point out that there was WAY more outrage over Rice than Sutton. Most people don't even know about the Sutton story. It's not like the Lions are irrelevant any more either.

It's all because Rice is a Chief, and our success.
I jumped in and just added the quick little addendum that Rice’s incident is on video and that makes any story hit harder and last longer. Seems obvious enough.

We went back and forth for a while where he was mostly arguing shit I never argued and telling me I’m an idiot (feel free to go back and re-read if you wanna lose some brain cells).

You can see in multiple posts here me correctly pegging his shoddy, inaccurate argument and him doubling down every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You made the claim that there’s been more outrage over Rice than Sutton, claiming it was “ALL because of our success” and I offered a different perspective - the video.
His retort:

Quote:
It is all because our success.
You can even see in this post below that I reiterated that I do not disagree with the idea that NFL fans want bad things to happen to our players.

I also once again gave him an out by calling out his baseless argument and he replied with the post that you quoted not long ago with the Rice situation.

Quote:
Anyone with a brain knows the player’s status and the team they play for has an impact on opposing team fan outrage. No one in this thread has denied that.

The issue is, he claims it’s ALL because of the fact that Rashee is a Chief and that is simply untrue. Be realistic for one minute. The fact that it was caught on video 100% makes it worse in the public eye. It plays a huge factor. Like you say, no video, this was a blip of a story that has legs in the community for like 2 days. With video, it’s dragged on for weeks or more. The deliberation is longer, penalty is harsher, etc.

This ****ing dipshit just won’t admit it. Idk what’s up with him. He’s such a ****ing weirdo. He’d rather try to drag it out with his shitty false equivalence about the Sutton incident bot being the same as Rice’s. As if that’s the argument I was making.
In conclusion, Staylor can get ****ed!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:51 PM   #1417
#triggering

Really wish they would decide on what will happen.. great keeper value that I would like to leverage.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:58 PM   #1418
The man you could post like.

The league's just erratic as ****. And when the wheel spins round, sometimes it lands on us to eat the biscuit.

It's this. It's always been this. It always will be this. Except 'the league' should be replaced with Roger Goodell.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:01 PM   #1419
The man you could post like.

Remember when Goodell suspended Ezekiel Elliot 6 games based only on accusations to sack tap Jerry Jones and show him his place and it resulted in a nearly season long legal battle involving multiple courts? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:16 PM   #1420
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
It’s also possible that one of them was on the verge of dying and they were racing to the hospital to save his life. It’s also possible their cars malfunctioned.
Exactly. I’m sure the league wants everything relevant to come out before making a decision on any suspensions.

It wouldn’t be a great look if they give him 2 games and information leaks that it was worse, or that exonerates him.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:26 PM   #1421
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
You’re right about him, wrong about me. I’ve made my position very clear from the start and also had his (very shitty) argument pegged from the very start.

Let’s review.

I jumped in and just added the quick little addendum that Rice’s incident is on video and that makes any story hit harder and last longer. Seems obvious enough.

We went back and forth for a while where he was mostly arguing shit I never argued and telling me I’m an idiot (feel free to go back and re-read if you wanna lose some brain cells).

You can see in multiple posts here me correctly pegging his shoddy, inaccurate argument and him doubling down every time.

His retort:

You can even see in this post below that I reiterated that I do not disagree with the idea that NFL fans want bad things to happen to our players.

I also once again gave him an out by calling out his baseless argument and he replied with the post that you quoted not long ago with the Rice situation.

To be honest it IS more due to our success and less on the video. The outrage was insane BEFORE the video
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:27 PM   #1422

"All" is one of those 'leading with your chin' words I was referring to.

Hard to maneuver around that one. All, always, never, only, etc... - all words that pretty much lock you in and make any argument incredibly easy to defeat.

If you say it "Only happens when..." and someone can demonstrate 1 time out of 10,000 when that wasn't the case, then technically you're just wrong. You led with your chin and got punched in the jaw.

Get your gloves up. "It's primarily because of our success" or "It's largely..." or even "almost entirely" or predominantly or any other $10 word you want. Gives you an actual basis of debate.

But when you start saying all and only, you're probably a dead man walking.

Because there are CHIEFS fans that wanted the guy vivisected. And they certainly don't begrudge the chiefs for their success. So it's clearly not all because of the Chiefs success.

Its a large and, IMO, the primary reason for it. But it isn't the only reason.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:30 PM   #1423
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Let’s review.

His retort:

You can keep trying to pretend you won this argument, but you lost back when you started avoiding me hammering the Kamara comparison.

A more brutal violent act, caught on tape, a slap on the wrist after playing a full ****ing season. Zero outrage.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 04:32 PM   #1424

And Virus, it does seem like you're a bit entrenched in playing semantics. Yes, he said "all" but I don't believe he means that every single fan pissed off at Rice is pissed off at Rice only because the Chiefs are good.

There were at least some number of fans pissed at Echols and he's completely irrelevant. And the Jets ain't good. Staylor knows this, as do you.

Like I said, argue degrees if you want - there seems some reasonable basis for debate there. But lord almighty, I haven't read 90% of the last 100 or so posts because...who cares?
Old 07-10-2024, 04:35 PM   #1425
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And Virus, it does seem like you're a bit entrenched in playing semantics. Yes, he said "all" but I don't believe he means that every single fan pissed off at Rice is pissed off at Rice only because the Chiefs are good.

There were at least some number of fans pissed at Echols and he's completely irrelevant. And the Jets ain't good. Staylor knows this, as do you.

Like I said, argue degrees if you want - there seems some reasonable basis for debate there. But lord almighty, I haven't read 90% of the last 100 or so posts because...who cares?
Of course I ****ing don't. I'm clearly being hyperbolic to emphasize that it's an overwhelming majority and there's really no point in arguing the small % of outliers. The rule vs. the exception. I have a habit of doing this, but it's just how I talk.

Normally I would've clarified, but there's no point when you're arguing with Virus. He even at one point changed to "it's not happening". He will just continue to play contrarian.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.