Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:13 AM   #14116
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
I know a certain CP member who had a nasty encounter with a chainsaw last year.
Ooooooh
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:13 AM   #14117
I love your mom

Quote:
I know a certain CP member who had a nasty encounter with a chainsaw last year.
I have never had to x-ray a chainsaw so I assume the chainsaw won.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:28 AM   #14118
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Chicken or the egg? Is it due to more tests performed in those states or is the area more affected?
Egg.

Chickens evolved from lizards and lizards were laying eggs WAY before chickens came on the scene.

I'm just sayin'....
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:33 AM   #14119
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Egg.

Chickens evolved from lizards and lizards were laying eggs WAY before chickens came on the scene.

I'm just sayin'....
I once had this question on a bio test and this was my exact answer.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:40 AM   #14120
Stay positive, don't give up

@NYGovCuomo: This virus is the great equalizer.

Stay strong little brother. You are a sweet, beautiful guy and my best friend.

If anyone is #NewYorkTough it’s you. https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/statu...11007711465478
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:42 AM   #14121
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Chicken or the egg? Is it due to more tests performed in those states or is the area more affected?
It's clearly having more of an impact there and it's easy to see why.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:48 AM   #14122
Kind of a mod

I know this has been posted already, but I sure can't find it in scrolling back a few hundred posts. So here it is again since it's a really solid watch to help you actually understand what we'll see when the tide starts turning.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:50 AM   #14123
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
ESPN moving up the Chicago Bulls/MJ documentary from June to April 19th... a gift to the sports-starved public.
Watch MJ score 40 by going 15 for 47 from the field and 10/14 from the FT line!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:55 AM   #14124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
C'mon now - he's not James Harden.

Well...come to think of it, Harden would've been 7/38 from the floor and 23/27 from the stripe.

Lord James Harden is awful to watch.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:57 AM   #14125

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I once had this question on a bio test and this was my exact answer.
It's never made sense to me that the go-to rhetorical question of our lifetimes has an obvious answer.

I mean even "if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" is better than that one. There's at least an argument that sound waves are mere vibrations in the air until such time as they are picked up by a receptor of some sort. I think it's a weak position, but it's makeable.

What the hell is anyone's argument for chickens pre-dating eggs?

Philosophy is dumb.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:03 AM   #14126
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
MJ is a career 50% shooter from back when playing defense was a thing.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:07 AM   #14127

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
MJ is a career 50% shooter from back when playing defense was a thing.
Defense is still a thing. These guys are just really damn good at shooting and the evolution of long-range gunners requires defenders cover more space than ever before.

The difference in scoring outputs in large part come from the charity stripe (and increased efficiency from 3pt range). The league has cracked down on physical play so there's a lot more FTs being shot than there used to be.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:10 AM
Donger
This message has been deleted by Donger.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:15 AM   #14128
Ultrabanned

The MJ series is honestly something I typically couldn't give less of a shit about but will watch in this dystopian sports hellscape we're living in.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:25 AM
BucEyedPea
This message has been deleted by BucEyedPea. Reason: Oops in wrong forum
Old 03-31-2020, 11:27 AM   #14129
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I have never had to x-ray a chainsaw so I assume the chainsaw won.
It did.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:34 AM   #14130
Gimme My Berries Back!

Trying to delete above post because I thought I was in DC, and was not.It won't delete for me. Oops didn't hit refresh.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.