Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:37 PM   #1396
MVP

Yeah I mean we all know. We know our players are targeted because people are breathing copium and hopium because Mahomes seems unbeatable. They're terrified and hoping to cause a fire every moment they can.

It's the byproduct of cheering for a dynasty. Meanwhile Cleveland is a team of degenerates cheered on by a city of degenerates but nobody cares because they lose.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #1397
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Yeah I mean we all know. We know our players are targeted because people are breathing copium and hopium because Mahomes seems unbeatable. They're terrified and hoping to cause a fire every moment they can.

It's the byproduct of cheering for a dynasty. Meanwhile Cleveland is a team of degenerates cheered on by a city of degenerates but nobody cares because they lose.
They REALLY hate street racing. Move over domestic violence, we got car wrecks on video to get outraged about in 2024!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:59 PM   #1398
Baba Ganoush

FREE RICE!!!!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:01 PM   #1399
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
For the record, you’re making an argument against a point that no one ever made.

But while I’ve got your attention, do you think having clear video evidence of the Rashee Rice wreck affects that case at all?
Huh? Opposing fans were CRYING AND SCREAMING for Rashee to get a FULL SEASON SUSPENSION just off the "rumored eyewitnesses" even before video emerged. It just extended the crying.

If he played for the Browns, no one gives a ****
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:04 PM   #1400
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It appears that part of the story that was reported early on was false. I never saw the correction, and I'm pretty sure somebody else in this thread thought that was still true too. Unlike the caricature your try to portray me as, I'm more than capable of acknowledging that I was wrong about that.

However, the point still stands. Domestic violence is one an entirely different level than street racing, especially when we're talking about outrage. I don't even know why I have to explain this after the metoo movement,
Generally speaking, yeah. But that’s not always the case without video evidence.

I mean, hell. You’re in here crying about how no one cares about the Sutton case when YOU don’t even care about it. You literally didn’t even know he had been picked back up by the Steelers or that one of the key allegations in the initial report was erroneous.

And you’re an idiot but I’d consider you plugged in to the NFL. You really expect the average NFL fan to give a shit about an ongoing story like this enough to follow along at every turn? Like I said, without a video it’s just another headline that gets lost in the 24-hour news cycle, just like all the rest.

Quote:
It was all over social media but I admit having no idea where it originated.

In any case, Sutton was gone by the time police arrived making it pretty hard to prove he did that.
Right. That’s a point I’m trying to make. Domestic disturbance issues in particular are difficult to deliberate on. Without video evidence, it’s tough to know what truly happened and; therefore, less likely to cause moral outrage in high numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Ray Rice debacle kinda closes the book on that argument.

We KNEW he punched his girlfriend, knocked her out cold and dragged her around a hotel hallway. And we KNOW that to knock someone out, you have to punch the ever living shit out of them.

I suspect that every person on this board has gotten hit. Maybe not through sheer violence, but we've all taken a shot to the button. I've been in fights and have taken a couple hooks straight to the jaw. I didn't go dark. I've taken a flying leap and helmet to helmet blow extending for a pass in a football game - saw stars, didn't go out.

We KNEW Ray Rice absolutely beat the shit out of that woman. He got, what, 2 games?

When the video surfaced, he was effectively banned from the league.

The video shouldn't have been necessary. It shouldn't have changed things even the slightest bit.

But it very obviously did.
I’m glad you agree with me. Staylor privately messaged me once that you’re the poster he respects and looks up to the most on the board.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:05 PM   #1401
Consuming CP souls

The Mecca and virus version of fans on reddit were in full screeching mode the moment rumors emerged
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:10 PM   #1402
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
The Mecca and virus version of fans on reddit were in full screeching mode the moment rumors emerged
I was literally about to say that you 100% are referring to either the pussies on Reddit or the dipshits on Twitter lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:10 PM   #1403
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
That entire QB room should have to register as sexual predators...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:12 PM   #1404
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Generally speaking, yeah. But that’s not always the case without video evidence.

I mean, hell. You’re in here crying about how no one cares about the Sutton case when YOU don’t even care about it. You literally didn’t even know he had been picked back up by the Steelers or that one of the key allegations in the initial report was erroneous.

And you’re an idiot but I’d consider you plugged in to the NFL. You really expect the average NFL fan to give a shit about an ongoing story like this enough to follow along at every turn? Like I said, without a video it’s just another headline that gets lost in the 24-hour news cycle, just like all the rest.
I never claimed to be outraged over the Sutton case. I never claimed to care. I don't partake in any outrage over NFL players being pieces of shit. In fact, I'm glad that he only got 8 games, because that's good for Rice.

The only reason I give a shit about the Rice situation and have followed up with it is because he's a Chief, but there's no scenario where I'd be outraged over a rival team's player street racing and calling for a full season suspension.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:14 PM   #1405
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
*fires up the DJLN signal*
I've put that guy in his place enough times, he knows where the biscuits are buttered.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:15 PM   #1406
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I was literally about to say that you 100% are referring to either the pussies on Reddit or the dipshits on Twitter lol
But you don't get to pretend there was no outrage then say this. There was outrage. And it wasn't exclusive to Reddit or Twitter.

This is yet another example of you being out of the loop and not realizing that you are clueless. There was 100% outrage and there will be again when he's inevitably given 4-6 games.

Hell, I bet he can get 8 games and people STILL wouldn't be satisfied while ignoring Sutton only getting 8 for something far worse. They don't actually care. They just want to hurt the Chiefs. Why is this so hard to accept?

Also, say what you want about Twitter and social media, but companies and leagues respond to it. They at least think that it represents the real word.

When I heard the 8 games comment from Palmer and that that was even a possibility, I already knew it was possible those "dipshits" and "pussies" were actually having an impact. It never made sense then, and it definitely doesn't now that we know what Sutton got. I'm still not confident we don't get ****ed because of that fake outrage. He should maybe get 2 after seeing Sutton's.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-10-2024 at 03:22 PM..
Old 07-10-2024, 03:23 PM   #1407
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
But you don't get to pretend there was no outrage then say this. There was outrage. And it wasn't exclusive to Reddit or Twitter.

This is yet another example of you being out of the loop and not realizing that you are clueless. There was 100% outrage and there will be again when he's inevitably given 4-6 games.

Hell, I bet he can get 8 games and people STILL wouldn't be satisfied while ignoring Sutton only getting 8 for something far worse. They don't actually care. They just want to hurt the Chiefs. Why is this so hard to accept?
I'm mostly skimming this argument so as not to go cross-eyed.

Have we defined 'they' in this discussion yet?

Because if 'they' = the NFL fanbase writ large - I don't disagree with you. I don't have any independent recollection of what I thought when Brady got however many games he got for deflategate but '**** the Patriots' was pretty much my operating baseline. However many games he got, I'd have wanted it doubled.

That's why I say to embrace the black hat. The overwhelming majority of NFL fans are not Chiefs fans. And the Chiefs are the boogey man right now so they hate the Chiefs. And they pretty much hate us for LIKING the Chiefs. I can live with that. In fact, it's a hell of a lot more fun than me having to hate the Patriots.

Now if 'they' here equals the NFL....eh, I dunno. I'm not sure that's it. I don't think the NFL has any interest in batting back the Chiefs and their possibility of a 3-peat. That's bad business. Because ultimately that's going to be a HUGE part of the post-season and marketing. Hell, I think they'd be happy to see the Chiefs start 14-0. A 'good (the rest of the league) vs. evil (Chiefs)' scenario is EASY to sell. And sell it they would.

No, I think it's one of two things. A) Clark is happy to eat shit so we get made an example of too many times. Either he's just too earnest or he gets some benefits (as I suggested, head of the finance committee) that we simply don't know about. Or B) The league's just erratic as ****. And when the wheel spins round, sometimes it lands on us to eat the biscuit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:26 PM   #1408
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm mostly skimming this argument so as not to go cross-eyed.

Have we defined 'they' in this discussion yet?

Because if 'they' = the NFL fanbase writ large - I don't disagree with you. I don't have any independent recollection of what I thought when Brady got however many games he got for deflategate but '**** the Patriots' was pretty much my operating baseline. However many games he got, I'd have wanted it doubled.

That's why I say to embrace the black hat. The overwhelming majority of NFL fans are not Chiefs fans. And the Chiefs are the boogey man right now so they hate the Chiefs. And they pretty much hate us for LIKING the Chiefs. I can live with that. In fact, it's a hell of a lot more fun than me having to hate the Patriots.

Now if 'they' here equals the NFL....eh, I dunno. I'm not sure that's it. I don't think the NFL has any interest in batting back the Chiefs and their possibility of a 3-peat. That's bad business. Because ultimately that's going to be a HUGE part of the post-season and marketing. Hell, I think they'd be happy to see the Chiefs start 14-0. A 'good (the rest of the league) vs. evil (Chiefs)' scenario is EASY to sell. And sell it they would.

No, I think it's one of two things. A) Clark is happy to eat shit so we get made an example of too many times. Either he's just too earnest or he gets some benefits (as I suggested, head of the finance committee) that we simply don't know about. Or B) The league's just erratic as ****. And when the wheel spins round, sometimes it lands on us to eat the biscuit.
I have 100% been talking about the fans this entire time, so contrary to what Virus thought based on your post, we agree.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:34 PM   #1409
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I have 100% been talking about the fans this entire time, so contrary to what Virus thought based on your post, we agree.
I think you're both entrenched and trying to argue absolutes.

I had a professor refer to it as 'leading with your chin' and it's typically an awful way to write (or debate or whatever). I'm still not great about avoiding it but I'm orders of magnitude better than I used to be.

I think ultimately it's a clear "little for Column A, little from Column B" scenario. Now argue in the degrees if you want; keystrokes are free.

But I think before people knew a single thing about any of this, they saw "Chiefs WR Rice" and got the long knives out. Then they got the video and it was blood in the water (why, I do not know).

When I read the rumors about whats his dick - that little WR for the Ravens that the idiot around here thinks is a God - as soon as I saw "Raves Wide Reciever..." in the headline, I was rooting for something awful to befall him. Because I want things to go poorly for the Ravens. And if there'd have been ANY video of it at all, I'd have said "See! The league needs to ban him for a season!" Because again...reasons. And now that it's seemingly gone away, I'm annoyed at the NFL for not ban-hammering a key rival of ours.

Some of it's rational. Most of it isn't. It's mostly based on being a fan. And ask anyone who's super pissed at Rice right now what they think about literally any other hit and run accident that's taken place in Dallas since. Or Texas. Or anywhere in the United States at all that didn't involve them. They have no opinion at all. Shit man, WE only care because it's a Chief.

None of it seems super-complicated to me.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 03:36 PM   #1410
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

None of it seems super-complicated to me.
Never is.

Only the explanation for why it's justified...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.