Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:54 PM   #1396
In Search of a Life

Burrow, at $55 million a year, received $39,454.81 for every yard he threw for today...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:55 PM   #1397
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
They beat the Bengals regularly.
Ain't it grand?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:55 PM   #1398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Because he's a fat **** who eats pizzas and plays video games all off-season. he relies on just being huge and is never in any kind of shape besides round when he comes into camp.

I didn't like him when he came available, I was against pursuing him, I always thought he was a poor fit for a pass first offense, and I was glad when we moved on.

Now I'm glad he's in Cinci, and going to get Burrow killed.
The shitty thing for them is their division has 2 of the very best pass rushers (Garrett & Watt), along with another very good defense in Baltimore. I suppose this helps Cincy be prepared for games against the likes of KC or Buffalo. But those OL problems won't get easier for them over time, especially not when the big money starts kicking in with Burrow & Chase.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 03:55 PM   #1399
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Detroit? Monster???
They're a possible NFC playoff team. KC had no business losing to them.
But yes, it was good to see the Bengals get blown out, and OBJ and Burrow struggle. Burrow looked very rusty. Looked like a guy that missed all of training camp and the preseason. And OBJ Bitch Tits Fox Tail looked like the slow moving turd he is.
Monster by NFC standards I mean. I think the Lions are a force over on that side. We played them in a state of disarray. Losing Kelce clearly threw us out of wack a bit. If he was in that game we win easily.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:56 PM   #1400
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
Yeah, not sure what he's talking about. There were quite a few that banged the table for continuity there were just as many sick of his shit and wanted him gone.
Well there were certainly a lot that said there was no way we could afford the draft capital to move up and draft a starting rookie LT and there wasn't any viable options in FA or trade and Brown was actually a top LT if not exactly elite so even if he didn't exactly fit the Chiefs offense...

KC had no option but to meet his demand...

That's what I remember.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:07 PM   #1401
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Monster by NFC standards I mean. I think the Lions are a force over on that side. We played them in a state of disarray. Losing Kelce clearly threw us out of wack a bit. If he was in that game we win easily.
Thats probably correct. Detroit is a level below Philly, and SF, but they are gonna be a team to be reckoned with in the NFC
Took a terrible performance by a lot of people to lose that game, and we still almost won. It was very uncharacteristic of the Chiefs though, that's what wasdisturbing about it.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 05:12 PM   #1402
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
9/22 for 58 yards with those receivers. Burrow is damn good, but that offensive line is terrible.
Over and over again it's the OLs fault. Every time they lose it's never Joe it's the OL. No, its Joe. He sucked.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:17 PM   #1403
YOU take YOUR seat

it is nice to see that they got their asses whooped by the Browns
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:20 PM   #1404
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
The shitty thing for them is their division has 2 of the very best pass rushers (Garrett & Watt), along with another very good defense in Baltimore. I suppose this helps Cincy be prepared for games against the likes of KC or Buffalo. But those OL problems won't get easier for them over time, especially not when the big money starts kicking in with Burrow & Chase.
They don't have an OL problem. They have a Joe can't move problem. He isn't elite and holds the ball. Tell Joe to find some pocket presence.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:20 PM
FlaChief58
This message has been deleted by FlaChief58.
Old 09-10-2023, 05:56 PM   #1405
Baba Ganoush

Burrow is now 0-3 @ Cleveland
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 05:58 PM   #1406
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
They don't have an OL problem. They have a Joe can't move problem. He isn't elite and holds the ball. Tell Joe to find some pocket presence.
I think it’s both.

That OL is garbage and he holds the ball too long.

This won’t work. Burrow might be the next Andrew Luck at this rate.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 06:04 PM   #1407
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think it’s both.

Yup. Said that a couple weeks ago. If they don’t focus on that line his career will be as short as Luck’s. They better hope they can draft them as Burrow’s contract isn’t very flexible and they still have to pay other players.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-10-2023, 06:09 PM   #1408
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think it’s both.

I don't think it's the O-line really. They upgraded their O-line last year and he still took sacks. I don't think OBJ is horrible but I doubt he is any upgrade compared to who they had before. Sacks taken are more of a QB problem than a O-line issue most of the time IMO.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:42 PM   #1409
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Who Dey?

Teams that got ass beat by the Cleveland Browns for 400 Alex
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 06:48 PM   #1410
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't think it's the O-line really. They upgraded their O-line last year and he still took sacks. I don't think OBJ is horrible but I doubt he is any upgrade compared to who they had before. Sacks taken are more of a QB problem than a O-line issue most of the time IMO.
Today obj got completely worked by zadarius. Field conditions were sloppy and smith is a good player. But it was on another level of bad.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.