Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 08:18 AM   #1396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
Playing much better than Kansas is.
yeah they really showed it to Georgia lol quit it with this
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:06 AM   #1397
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
yeah they really showed it to Georgia lol quit it with this
That was an ugly game. UGA dictated the pace and play of that game for about the first 36 mins. My takeaway is that this is a game, in the past, that we would lose 90% of the time. Yet, after shooting horribly and not playing our game, we pulled it out in the last 3-4 mins. That was encouraging to me.

Tonight will be different. Both teams will want to play a more up-tempo game, ku much more than K-State. The key for K-State will be our ability to keep Dean Wade on the floor and out of foul trouble. Thus far, he's done a great job avoiding fouls. If we can get ANYTHING out of our 5's, I like our chances. But, if they disappear into nothing more than 8-10 fouls, we'll be in serious trouble. I think Barry Brown will be a much better contributor in this game than he was in Lawrence. Since that game, he's really turned it on.

Should be a fun atmosphere and game. Wish I could go, but I'm actually Coaching a YMCA game tonight, so I'll miss most of the first half..
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:08 AM   #1398
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That was an ugly game. UGA dictated the pace and play of that game for about the first 36 mins. My takeaway is that this is a game, in the past, that we would lose 90% of the time. Yet, after shooting horribly and not playing our game, we pulled it out in the last 3-4 mins. That was encouraging to me.

Tonight will be different. Both teams will want to play a more up-tempo game, ku much more than K-State. The key for K-State will be our ability to keep Dean Wade on the floor and out of foul trouble. Thus far, he's done a great job avoiding fouls. If we can get ANYTHING out of our 5's, I like our chances. But, if they disappear into nothing more than 8-10 fouls, we'll be in serious trouble. I think Barry Brown will be a much better contributor in this game than he was in Lawrence. Since that game, he's really turned it on.

Should be a fun atmosphere and game. Wish I could go, but I'm actually Coaching a YMCA game tonight, so I'll miss most of the first half..
There should be a court-storming tonight.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:14 AM   #1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Lots of these:

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:17 AM   #1400
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Those look a little weak.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:35 AM   #1401
Supporter

Quote:

I was really surprised Brown didn’t do much in Lawrence. He is far better than he played that night.

It will come down to whichever team gets hot from outside.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:04 AM   #1402
Supporter

Quote:
Lots of these:

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:07 AM   #1403
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
As usual, not another elite team and KU isn't even elite this year.

I think Texas Tech is the best team in the league if they have Zach Smith. WVU has disappointed me, I thought they would play better since Esa Ahmad has been back and Konate looks like a legit rim protector and NBA player. Not sure what the deal is, they've struggled keeping up their defensive hacking philosophy late into the 2nd half.

Best case scenario they get 4 teams in the Sweet 16. Two to the final four. Most likely just two Sweet 16 teams.
4 teams? Joe Lunardi has them getting 7 teams into the NCAA tournament. IMO, he has KU too high. I think they are a 2 seed, at best. And KSU seems low as a #10 seed.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:20 AM   #1404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I think you may have missed the joke, Lzen. Chiefspants referenced the Court Storming incident. That incident was the one where a K-State student "chicken winged" Jamari Traylor a few years back. Thus, the chicken wing pic
Old 01-29-2018, 10:40 AM   #1405
World's Best Boss

Quote:
I think you may have missed the joke, Lzen. Chiefspants referenced the Court Storming incident. That incident was the one where a K-State student "chicken winged" Jamari Traylor a few years back. Thus, the chicken wing pic
Wasn't that the one where KSU's president released a hilariously back-handed statement talking about how their previous three court-stormings after beating KU were done without any injury?

Anywho, if you win tonight ya'll deserve the storming. I've always found our fanbases' criticisms a bit hypocritical when dump our field goal posts into Potter Lake whenever we manage to beat ITT Tech on the football field (or when the Royals win the World Series).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:58 AM   #1406
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
The algorithm says no, KSU fans shouldn't storm the court if their team wins.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:02 AM   #1407
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The algorithm says no, KSU fans shouldn't storm the court if their team wins.
Did you factor in the 2 day after losing the Big 12/SEC challenge + Big Monday affect?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:18 AM   #1408

Quote:
Wasn't that the one where KSU's president released a hilariously back-handed statement talking about how their previous three court-stormings after beating KU were done without any injury?

Anywho, if you win tonight ya'll deserve the storming. I've always found our fanbases' criticisms a bit hypocritical when dump our field goal posts into Potter Lake whenever we manage to beat ITT Tech on the football field (or when the Royals win the World Series).
Well, if the fans storm the court, that probably insinuates good news for us K-State fans......so I'll take the scrutiny
Old 01-29-2018, 11:36 AM   #1409
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:

Awesome. More KSU talk on the KU thread. Guess your thread is dead
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:39 AM   #1410
Supporter

Quote:
Well, if the fans storm the court, that probably insinuates good news for us K-State fans......so I'll take the scrutiny
Seems more like it 'insinuates' KSU's desperitization for ANY good news.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.