Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:42 PM   #1381
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
I know Worthy stayed relatively healthy in college but the NFL is a different beast.
But...he hasn't played in the NFL, so that "different beast" has nothing to do with his injury.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:46 PM   #1382
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
My God, you sure pulled this out with a quickness. Also anyone who says they hate to say I told you so is a goddamned liar becuase I toold you so is the very next thing they say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
But...he hasn't played in the NFL, so that "different beast" has nothing to do with his injury.
"I know he was relatively healthy at Texas, but NFL voluntary OTA's is just a whole 'nother beast".
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 12:47 PM   #1383
Veteran

Quote:
Hate to say I told you so but that's the risk you get in drafting a skinny receiver. To be out all this time over a hamstring issue when they haven't practiced in pads yet, that is concerning. I know Worthy stayed relatively healthy in college but the NFL is a different beast. Has to be more here that we don't know.
Or, and hear me out on this, he could have just tweaked a hamstring like every other athlete in the world has done, and they’re just being cautious because it’s OTA’s. What in the world does “practicing in pads” have to do with a hamstring? He hasn’t even hardly been in the NFL for it to be a “different beast”. Can we at least get into training camp before we start making assumptions?
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 12:51 PM   #1384
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
My God, you sure pulled this out with a quickness. Also anyone who says they hate to say I told you so is a goddamned liar becuase I toold you so is the very next thing they say.
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 12:52 PM   #1385
MVP

Quote:
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Simetimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
Are you trying to get roasted? Because saying Stud in OTA's is how you get roasted lol. And wasn't Ladd hurt a lot at Georgia? What a weird ****ing corner to paint yourself into.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:53 PM   #1386
MVP

Quote:
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Simetimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
No one is a stud in OTAs you ****ing rube. As you said they haven't even put the pads on yet.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:54 PM   #1387
In Search of a Life

It's alot of valuable reps he's missed, but hamstrings can linger.

Is what it is. Play the long game here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:55 PM   #1388
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Are you trying to get roasted? Because saying Stud in OTA's is how you get roasted lol. And wasn't Ladd hurt a lot at Georgia? What a weird ****ing corner to paint yourself into.
I mean, he has been in the field healthy. And looked the part. Eye test matters in OTAs as we saw with Pacheco.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:09 PM   #1389
Fan since 1997

Chiefs started OTAs on May 20 and Worthy participated the first couple of days. He has been unavailable for roughly more than two weeks. Which for a hamstring is still a normal timeframe. But if this goes on for another couple of weeks or more, then you really start worrying. Skyy had a similar injury early on during his first training camp and he recovered quickly.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:09 PM   #1390
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I mean, he has been in the field healthy. And looked the part. Eye test matters in OTAs as we saw with Pacheco.
I remember when Deneric Prince was an OTA hero too. Eye test and all that BS.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:10 PM   #1391
Fan since 1997

Prince was not getting starting reps with the 1sts like Pacheco was.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:12 PM   #1392
The man you could post like.

I remember when Darwin Thompson was tearing it up in OTAs.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:13 PM   #1393
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChafedTaint View Post
I got chewed out by many here when I posted against the pick on draft day and THIS was precisely the reason why. McConkey who I wanted the Chiefs to draft has been a stud for the Chargers in OTAs. Sometimes, the risk is not worth the reward. Sometimes, the smart thing to do is draft the safe player.
Dear Mrs ChafedTaint, OTA’s mean nothing. Kind of like your dumb ass opinion.

Love, Coochieliquor
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:20 PM   #1394
Veteran

We Good

We Good

Jackson Looks Good In Return To Field
Jul 30, 2008 at 11:02 AM

DeSean Jackson was out on the field Wednesday, getting lots of attention …in a good way. The rookie receiver/returner has been out the last two days with a hamstring strain, the same injury that kept him out for part of the OTAs in June.

Jackson said the "tweak" was not that serious, so he was able to deal with it and return to action. That's where he would rather be anyway.

"It's hard to not be on the field while the team is practicing," Jackson said. "I am feeling great and I'm happy to be back out here."

Head coach Andy Reid was straight-to-the-point when asked on Tuesday about how important it is that Jackson is out on the field practicing.

"He needs to get healthy and get back out there is what he needs to do," said Reid. "This is a challenge for wide receivers, that first year, and you have to push yourself through these things, so that's what he's working on right now."
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:20 PM   #1395
MVP

X Worthy > T Hill

Calling it lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.