Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:28 AM   #1381
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Steven Nelson having another great day with a pick 6.
Playing for a new contract on a new team in 2019.

Maybe he’ll get his first career INT this year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 08:38 AM   #1382
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Hitchens is a nice signing but it feels like they just grabbed a guy who is 80% of what DJ was a few years ago.
I'm telling you Hitchens is going to be a pro-bowler this year.......... He didn't miss a SINGLE tackle last year
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:43 AM   #1383
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Aaron Rodgers had the highest interception percentage of his career last season and his lowest yards per completion ever.

He might be about to fall off a cliff. It happens.
He was banging both Olivia Munn and Danica Patrick last year. That would effect most guys, too.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:43 AM   #1384
I’m a Mahomo!

Mahomes to Hill. Get used to it.
https://youtu.be/DqWrUwgckTs
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:49 AM   #1385
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Given that the Chiefs have invested two second-round picks at OLB in the past two years, Dee Ford would have to transmogrify into Derrick Thomas to get an offer from the Chiefs. This is an audition year for him.
I agree and even then I'd be a little gun-shy of giving him a big contract. Either Kpass and Speaks will step up.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #1386
In Search of a Life

Apparently Pat is airing it out today.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:40 AM   #1387
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Mahomes to Hill. Get used to it.
https://youtu.be/DqWrUwgckTs
Used to it? I try not to think about it lest I walk around with a massive erection all day.

I watched Tyreek Hill turn ALEX SMITH into the NFL's most accurate deep passer.

I'm not under the impression Alex suddenly became a great downfield passer.
What I did see was a WR who's faster than any NFL player I've ever seen who gets better game by game. By the end of the season I think he was easily a top 10 WR.

With the ability Mahomes has to throw deep and extend plays, Reek is going to put on a show.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #1388
Bring It Home

We have a man named Algernon, and another named Byron Pringle in camp.

You all need to tell me these sorts of things.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:47 AM   #1389
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post

Are you aware of our d-liner whose name is Dee Liner?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #1390
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post

Pringle played at K State. And he's actually had a decent camp from things I've seen.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #1391
Consuming CP souls

Watkins hip being evaluated?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:54 AM   #1392
Bring It Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Are you aware of our d-liner whose name is Dee Liner?
That one I have heard of. Thanks for keeping me in the loop though.

Do you think Algernon receives lots of flowers? I'm thinking of sending him some right now.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:01 AM   #1393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Watkins hip being evaluated?
Haven't seen anything on it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:04 AM   #1394
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Haven't seen anything on it.
In the twitter above
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:06 AM   #1395
In Search of a Life

Damn, of course.