Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:51 PM   #1381
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t typically insult him until he’s done so at least four times.

And, yeah. He’s a ****ing idiot.

Anyone with a brain knows the player’s status and the team they play for has an impact on opposing team fan outrage. No one in this thread has denied that.

The issue is, he claims it’s ALL because of the fact that Rashee is a Chief and that is simply untrue. Be realistic for one minute. The fact that it was caught on video 100% makes it worse in the public eye. It plays a huge factor. Like you say, no video, this was a blip of a story that has legs in the community for like 2 days. With video, it’s dragged on for weeks or more. The deliberation is longer, penalty is harsher, etc.

This ****ing dipshit just won’t admit it. Idk what’s up with him. He’s such a ****ing weirdo. He’d rather try to drag it out with his shitty false equivalence about the Sutton incident bot being the same as Rice’s. As if that’s the argument I was making.
All the ****ing video is is confirmation of what we already known to happen. Seeing the car wreck on video is not why all the dumb ****s are more outraged about this than Cam Sutton strangling his ****ing girlfriend and throwing her out of a 3rd story window. There's a very obvious reason why people are pretending to care about morality when calling for Rice to receive anything from half a season suspension to being cut, but won't even blink at Sutton getting just 8 games for doing something that is in another stratosphere of POS.

Your last little paragraph there is pure ****ing delusion. What's wrong with me? There are plenty of people that agree with my side of this argument. It's not my fault that you either don't understand my ****ing point or somehow think a video of a car wreck legitimately creates a more emotional response than reading that somebody strangled their girlfriend and threw them out of a 3rd story window.

Seriously, go **** yourself with broken glass.

Last edited by staylor26; 07-10-2024 at 01:56 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:51 PM   #1382
You gotta kill a few people

Staylor’s definitely beneath me. Look at this little sissy crying all over the thread about arguments we have eight years ago

Just like the bitch he is.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:53 PM   #1383
MVP

Let me just post a hypothetical situation.

Imagine Sutton only got 8 games after signing with the Chiefs instead of the Steelers

Like, nobody is talking about this story anywhere. This would be the headline of the sports world right now if he was a Chief. Florio would be going absolutely INSANE.

What's the difference between the Steelers and the Chiefs? Hmmm
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:55 PM   #1384

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
All the ****ing video is is confirmation of what we already known to happen. Seeing the car wreck on video is not why all the dumb ****s are more outraged about this than Cam Sutton strangling his ****ing girlfriend and throwing her out of a 3rd story window. There's a very obvious reason why people are pretending to care about morality when calling for Rice to receive anything from half a season suspension to being cut, but won't even blink at Sutton getting just 8 games for doing something that is in another stratosphere of POS.

Your last little paragraph there is pure ****ing delusion. Whats wrong with me? There are plenty of people that agree with my side of this argument. It's not our fault that you either don't understand my ****ing point or somehow think a video of a car wreck somehow creates more emotional response than reading that somebody strangled their girlfriend and threw them out of a 3rd story window.

Seriously, go **** yourself with broken glass.
Ok, switching gears. Do you have a credible source for this?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:57 PM   #1385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

Imagine Sutton only got 8 games after signing with the Chiefs instead of the Steelers

Like, nobody is talking about this story anywhere. This would be the headline of the sports world right now if he was a Chief. Florio would be going absolutely INSANE.

For the record, you’re making an argument against a point that no one ever made.

But while I’ve got your attention, do you think having clear video evidence of the Rashee Rice wreck affects that case at all?
Old 07-10-2024, 02:01 PM   #1386
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It appears that part of the story that was reported early on was false. I never saw the correction, and I'm pretty sure somebody else in this thread thought that was still true too. Unlike the caricature your try to portray me as, I'm more than capable of acknowledging that I was wrong about that.

However, the point still stands. Domestic violence is one an entirely different level than street racing, especially when we're talking about outrage. I don't even know why I have to explain this after the metoo movement,
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:03 PM   #1387
In Search of a Life

Quote:
For the record, you’re making an argument against a point that no one ever made.

But while I’ve got your attention, do you think having clear video evidence of the Rashee Rice wreck affects that case at all?
"Affects that case"

This is what I mean. This isn't even remotely my argument. reeruned? Disingenuous? Can't read?

I don't know, and I don't think I will ever figure it out.

The argument he's making is completely ****ing relevant too. He's making a point about outrage and how it works, or even how it's weaponized you could say.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:11 PM   #1388
In Search of a Life

Quote:

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/18...803642774?s=46

This is a Schefter tweet. Look at the comments. Imagine when Schefter tweets out that Rice gets 4-6 games.

Plenty of people don't even know what Sutton did
Old 07-10-2024, 02:12 PM   #1389
MVP

Quote:

It was all over social media but I admit having no idea where it originated.

In any case, Sutton was gone by the time police arrived making it pretty hard to prove he did that.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:15 PM   #1390
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It was all over social media but I admit having no idea where it originated.

In any case, Sutton was gone by the time police arrived making it pretty hard to prove he did that.
I tried to find the tweet, but it appears to have been deleted, so I'm just assuming that part wasn't true.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:22 PM   #1391
MVP

If you start to dig you end up at Tik Tok and I can't recommend going further
Old 07-10-2024, 02:23 PM   #1392
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
All the ****ing video is is confirmation of what we already known to happen.
The Ray Rice debacle kinda closes the book on that argument.

We KNEW he punched his girlfriend, knocked her out cold and dragged her around a hotel hallway. And we KNOW that to knock someone out, you have to punch the ever living shit out of them.

I suspect that every person on this board has gotten hit. Maybe not through sheer violence, but we've all taken a shot to the button. I've been in fights and have taken a couple hooks straight to the jaw. I didn't go dark. I've taken a flying leap and helmet to helmet blow extending for a pass in a football game - saw stars, didn't go out.

We KNEW Ray Rice absolutely beat the shit out of that woman. He got, what, 2 games?

When the video surfaced, he was effectively banned from the league.

The video shouldn't have been necessary. It shouldn't have changed things even the slightest bit.

But it very obviously did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:27 PM   #1393
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Ray Rice debacle kinda closes the book on that argument.

We KNEW he punched his girlfriend, knocked her out cold and dragged her around a hotel hallway. And we KNOW that to knock someone out, you have to punch the ever living shit out of them.

I suspect that every person on this board has gotten hit. Maybe not through sheer violence, but we've all taken a shot to the button. I've been in fights and have taken a couple hooks straight to the jaw. I didn't go dark. I've taken a flying leap and helmet to helmet blow extending for a pass in a football game - saw stars, didn't go out.

We KNEW Ray Rice absolutely beat the shit out of that woman. He got, what, 2 games?

When the video surfaced, he was effectively banned from the league.

The video shouldn't have been necessary. It shouldn't have changed things even the slightest bit.

But it very obviously did.
Absolutely agree, but seeing Rice wreck a car and fleeing the scene somehow gets people as outraged or moreso than confirmed domestic violence without video?

Something isn't right there, and it's not the video, it's the fact that Rice is a talented Chief and we're coming of B2B going for a 3 peat.

People hardly even give a shit about domestic violence if it's not on video (Sutton), or violence against a man on video (Kamara), but all of a sudden they're really serious about street racing? Calling for him to be suspended half a season to a full season? Hoping we outright cut him?
Old 07-10-2024, 02:28 PM   #1394
MVP

I'd say that Ray Rice video made you realize all that. You can assume it but when you see it, the callousness, the violence. Yeah I'm glad his career ended.

The Rashee Rice video actually lessens it in my opinion. You'd expect to see this fiery crash and then him sprinting down the highway.

Instead you see a fender bender and him gathering his stuff and walking away. I think the video in this case has the opposite effect of the Ray Rice video.
Old 07-10-2024, 02:33 PM   #1395
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd say that Ray Rice video made you realize all that. You can assume it but when you see it, the callousness, the violence. Yeah I'm glad his career ended.

The Rashee Rice video actually lessens it in my opinion. You'd expect to see this fiery crash and then him sprinting down the highway.

Instead you see a fender bender and him gathering his stuff and walking away. I think the video in this case has the opposite effect of the Ray Rice video.
I think that's a fair point. I definitely expected worse. The fleeing the scene part definitely was bad optics though.

I think the main thing is just that it proved what he did. It doesn't justify the outrage it received in comparison to recent domestic violence without video though, and most of us know where thst outrage is coming from.