Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:13 AM   #1366
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You’re welcome from 6/6.
I took a peek at it and was like blah. But I see it's gained about 12% from your alert. That'll work every time.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 10:36 AM   #1367
Starter

Quote:
You’re welcome from 6/6.
I've been watching that one, but wanted to wait to see if it pulled back as it got closer to last months highs. Instead I went with NVTS getting in at $9.17 on 6/8. I'll sell half the position if it hits 10% gain.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-14-2023, 10:41 AM   #1368
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
RAMP showing a decent breakout pattern. I’ll likely be in above $26.
Back in business on Blue Star Bud Fox!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 06:37 AM   #1369
Mod Team

AMD is trading target for today.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 08:59 AM   #1370
Seeking the Truth daily

LLY hit new high today
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 09:19 AM   #1371
Banned

S&P
ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-30-2023, 09:26 AM   #1372
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
LLY hit new high today
That's the diabetic drug right?

Good call on that one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 11:39 AM   #1373
Fish are scared of me

I've made 8 trades today. Traded over 20K if you add it all up and I've made $67.06
LOL

Still sitting on 500 shares of ARQT at 9.28 . Hoping for a Home Run here ,looking for 12+

It's a tough market.
Old 06-30-2023, 11:46 AM   #1374
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
AMD is trading target for today.

AMD looking GOOD!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 12:06 PM   #1375
MVP

SOXL and TQQQ have both been on a tear.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-30-2023, 12:50 PM   #1376
MVP

If BXRX breaks over the $1.43 high from this morning I'm a buyer looking to sell in the high 1's, with risk on 1.22. Just a day trade, I won't swing it over the weekend.

Low float biotechs have been the runners recently. BXRX float is 6M.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:21 PM   #1377
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I've made 8 trades today. Traded over 20K if you add it all up and I've made $67.06
LOL

Still sitting on 500 shares of ARQT at 9.28 . Hoping for a Home Run here ,looking for 12+

It's a tough market.
. That’s tough sledding.

I traded $5k to make $118. Small but consistent, always low risk.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:28 PM   #1378
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
LLY hit new high today
I bought some of that in real life after our contest. Thanks for the tip. I owe you a Dr. Pepper if we ever meet (unless the stock goes down and then I'll curse you).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Good call on that one.
I looked into it after HonestChieffan's good performance, and apparently the game changer is that the diabetes drug has high potential to be repurposed as a weight loss drug. Apparently it's outperforming all of the existing weight loss drugs in testing, and there's a big market (no pun intended) of people who need to lose weight and don't want to diet or exercise.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:17 PM   #1379
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
If BXRX breaks over the $1.43 high from this morning I'm a buyer looking to sell in the high 1's, with risk on 1.22. Just a day trade, I won't swing it over the weekend.

Low float biotechs have been the runners recently. BXRX float is 6M.
LOL. I traded BXRX 3 times today. , it drove me insane!
Old 06-30-2023, 06:12 PM   #1380
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Good call on that one.
Thats the big news maker over weight loss for the Obese but they have been on a major role in a number of developments
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.