Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:50 AM   #1366
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How do you even find this out
Open Microsoft Excel.

Go to File->New.

Type whatever it is you want in the cells.

Post it on CP.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 09:53 AM   #1367
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
that looks like a different watch, doesn't it?

the one we know is rice looks fatter where the watch face is

I cant say for sure it's the same....what makes you say it's the same?
well most of it is covered up but looks the same to me.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:54 AM   #1368
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:

This link will show you thumbs up and down...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=helpfulans
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-01-2024, 09:57 AM   #1369
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Womble is skull ****ing you idiots.
I think he's amusing in a dry British humor sort of way.... and he never seems to double down to the point of being completely reeruned like several trolls here, so that's appreciated.

Yet, when you have people taking him completely serious and then BWillie's joke completely serious, it makes you wonder....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:58 AM   #1370
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I've had you pegged for being reeruned for a while now. I don't remember exactly what sparked it and I can't be bothered to check but the fact that you've failed to detect my obviously tongue-in-cheek posts multiple times means I don't need go back to verify your stupidity.
Check again. You can stop looking for the reerun the second you check your profile.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:01 AM   #1371
MVP

Been slaving away at work. Did I miss anything this morning?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:01 AM   #1372
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean if they fish a Vietnamese hooker out of the trunk of the Lambo, I suppose it could be prescient.

But based on the available information - yeah, that's a little over the top.
Plus, for all we know the hooker wants to be in the trunk. That's a seat belt violation until we know more.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:06 AM   #1373
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Been slaving away at work. Did I miss anything this morning?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:09 AM   #1374
Supporter

Quote:
User CP on the left column about 4 items from the bottom, choose Helpful Answers.

One thing people always forget to tell people about this is that you can't be in At Work mode or Helpful Answers doesn't show.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:18 AM   #1375
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've zoomed in but I don't think that's Rashee in your pic. I also am not sure if the guy in the grey shorts is either. He's innocent!
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 04-01-2024, 10:25 AM   #1376
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You mean tell me OP's original thread title "goodbye Rashee Rice" was a little premature?

Yes

Paneiro singing "Hello" to Rashee Rice after realizing he is still on the team and was not the driver:

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:32 AM   #1377
Emporer of Mongo

One little interesting tidbit:

Quote:
The relevant Texas law speaks in terms of the “operator” of the car, not passengers or owners of the vehicle.

source: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...istered-to-him
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-01-2024, 10:46 AM   #1378
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
trying to figure out which one was the driver

mainly just speculating, but some people are convinced 100% that:

1) doo rag guy is Rice

2) Greyshorts the Innocent is NOT Rice

3) orange guy was driving Rice's Vette

4) based on #3 Rice could not be driving the Vette

5) doo Rag guy was driving the Lambo

I want to believe Rice wasn't driving so I am rejecting #1. I accept #3 and #4. I also reject #4 until it is proven 100% and even then im not accepting doo-rag guy is Rice until I am forced.

I really hope Rice is Greyshorts the innocent but I am probably just wishful thinking. The people accepting #2 are probably right but I am holding out hope on the 1%.
Don't forget the bag guy! He could have been the driver of the Vet...NOT the orange shirt guy!!!!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:48 AM   #1379
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Don't forget the bag guy! He could have been the driver of the Vet...NOT the orange shirt guy!!!!

dammit

good point

Old 04-01-2024, 10:48 AM   #1380
Kind of a mod

Keysor has a good article up (and unlocked I believe) for those who are interested. For those unaware, he's a prosecuting attorney, so he has a pretty good background for stuff like this. Of course, his main takeaway is, "Don't form opinions until you have all of the facts," which isn't exactly enlightening but is definitely prudent.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread