Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #1366
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This argument has absolutely nothing to do with the NFL and the suspension.

This is about outrage. Outrage is supposed to be about morality, but it is obviously 100% not.

What Sutton did is far far worse, and there was little to no outrage. He jsut got an 8 game suspension, what people are calling for Rice to get, for something SO much worse. Still, no outrage.

You all want to give these bundle of stickss a pass and chalk it up to video vs. no video when it's so obvious that it is about Rice being a really good player and a Chief. They don't give a **** about morality or the video.
Who are you referring to here? Genuinely not following. The league, the media, or the fans?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:09 PM   #1367

Quote:
Holy ****. 3 posts and you still aren't grasping what the actual argument is.

Please go back and read.
**** that. I'm not reading literal pages of you and ThaVirus engaged in your hate****ing
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:15 PM   #1368
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Who are you referring to here? Genuinely not following. The league, the media, or the fans?
The fans mostly, but I'm sure there are some media members who were letting their hate/jealousy of the Chiefs influence their selective outrage too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:17 PM   #1369
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
**** that. I'm not reading literal pages of you and ThaVirus engaged in your hate****ing

It’s really good stuff, not at all like our million and one other debates where I ram my schlong up his arse with no lube. You should go back and read.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:17 PM   #1370

Oh, is that what the argument is about? That kind of goes without saying, no? As NFL fans, we are all hypocritical pieces of shit that get selectively outraged more against folks we have a rooting interest against. Since we're the overbearing heels of the NFL currently, every other team despises us. **** em.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:19 PM   #1371
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It’s really good stuff, not at all like our million and one other debates where I ram my schlong up his arse with no lube. You should go back and read.
Which arguments were those?

Like Bill Belichick isn't a terrible drafter?

Blake Bortles is good because he threw 30 TDs?

Mike Tomlin isn't overrated?

You have so many terrible arguments that it's hard to remember them all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:20 PM   #1372
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Oh, is that what the argument is about? That kind of goes without saying, no? As NFL fans, we are all hypocritical pieces of shit that get selectively outraged more against folks we have a rooting interest against. Since we're the overbearing heels of the NFL currently, every other team despises us. **** em.
Thanks for agreeing with me
Old 07-10-2024, 01:25 PM   #1373

Yeah, honestly, reading through the exchange now and I'm not sure why you two even bother engaging, unless you get off that much on insulting each other. Which, fair enough, I enjoy that at times too.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:28 PM   #1374
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, honestly, reading through the exchange now and I'm not sure why you two even bother engaging, unless you get off that much on insulting each other. Which, fair enough, I enjoy that at times too.
The majority of the time it starts with him responding "nuh uh" to something I post.

Although I'm sure there are a fair amount of examples of him saying something so dumb I couldn't resist.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:31 PM   #1375

Quote:

He doesn’t even know

Man‘a arguing the shield, fans, and the media whenever it’s convenient.

Quote:
If there weren't video of the incident itself and photos of Rice and his crew leaving the scene of the accident, this is probably already settled with a 2 game suspension. Guessing it will be at least 4+ now.

No doubt about it. Video always makes things worse. Without video there’s a level of deniability.

There’s also the issue of the story developing as new info comes in. This Sutton case is a great example of that. First reports claimed he had thrown his girlfriend out of a third story window. Now, I can’t find any articles printed after April claiming that to be true.

I think unscrupulous news outlets jockeying for first dibs on stories these days has made some people tune out a bit until all of the information is available. And let’s be realistic, who’s going to make note to keep tabs on a story on Cam Sutton as it unfolds? He’s a nobody. He was like one of the worst corners in the league last year.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:32 PM   #1376
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He doesn’t even know

Man‘a arguing the shield, fans, and the media whenever it’s convenient.

No doubt about it. Video always makes things worse. Without video there’s a level of deniability.

There’s also the issue of the story developing as new info comes in. This Sutton case is a great example of that. First reports claimed he had thrown his girlfriend out of a third story window. Now, I can’t find any articles printed after April claiming that to be true.

I think unscrupulous news outlets jockeying for first dibs on stories these days has made some people tune out a bit until all of the information is available. And let’s be realistic, who’s going to make note to keep tabs on a story on Cam Sutton as it unfolds? He’s a nobody. He was like one of the worst corners in the league last year.
The fans. Have literally been saying it from the beginning, and answered him the same.

Proving once again, that you are a disingenuous contrarian bundle of sticks. That or ironically, YOU can't ****ing read. There is definitely a pattern of you seemingly missing the point, so it kind of checks out.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:40 PM   #1377

Quote:

Quote:

I don’t typically insult him until he’s done so at least four times.

And, yeah. He’s a ****ing idiot.

Anyone with a brain knows the player’s status and the team they play for has an impact on opposing team fan outrage. No one in this thread has denied that.

The issue is, he claims it’s ALL because of the fact that Rashee is a Chief and that is simply untrue. Be realistic for one minute. The fact that it was caught on video 100% makes it worse in the public eye. It plays a huge factor. Like you say, no video, this was a blip of a story that has legs in the community for like 2 days. With video, it’s dragged on for weeks or more. The deliberation is longer, penalty is harsher, etc.

This ****ing dipshit just won’t admit it. Idk what’s up with him. He’s such a ****ing weirdo. He’d rather try to drag it out with his shitty false equivalence about the Sutton incident bot being the same as Rice’s. As if that’s the argument I was making.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:42 PM   #1378
In Search of a Life

I mostly bite my tongue anymore, all of you are beneath me anyway so no sense arguing.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:44 PM   #1379
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mostly bite my tongue anymore, all of you are beneath me anyway so no sense arguing.
*fires up the DJLN signal*
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:49 PM   #1380

Quote:
Which arguments were those?

Like Bill Belichick isn't a terrible drafter?

Blake Bortles is good because he threw 30 TDs?

Mike Tomlin isn't overrated?

You have so many terrible arguments that it's hard to remember them all.
Welllll aaaactually (this is a ‘**** you’ to SNR if he’s reading), my arguments were that BelichickGM could have replaced Veach and the Chiefs dynasty would have achieved similar success, that Bortles deserved a spot in the NFL top 100 after his 35 TD season, and that if Tomlin is overrated then you have to agree that Harbaugh is too.

And I crushed you in all of those debates, thank you very much.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote