Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:29 PM   #1351
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Give me an average looking 40 year old women neglected by her husband for the last 10 years any day of the week!

So you're into psycho clingers? Got it.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:43 PM   #1352
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Have you seen the awesome sex provided by Kim Kardashian?

Those rich socialites are total sluts.
She BECAME a rich socialite by sucking cock.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 12:44 PM   #1353
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
So you're into psycho clingers? Got it.
The crazy ones **** like crazy.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 12:49 PM   #1354
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
She BECAME a rich socialite by sucking cock.

No, I'd say that she already was. Her dad was OJ's lawyer, and they were very tight even before the murder and trial. They hung out in some elite circles. She just took it to new heights with the Ray J thing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:50 PM   #1355
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
No, I'd say that she already was. Her dad was OJ's lawyer, and they were very tight even before the murder and trial. They hung out in some elite circles. She just took it to new heights with the Ray J thing.
Yeah they were pals. She definitely learned the video game from Paris and took it to a "hole" new level.

Crazy Pammy still reigns supreme.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:56 PM   #1356
Mostly Ignored

I'll probably catch hell for this, but I don't think Gracie is very hot.

Too barbie doll-ish, and I've never been a fan of girls that wear heavy make-up to look good.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 05:20 PM   #1357
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post

Too barbie doll-ish, and I've never been a fan of girls that wear heavy make-up to look good.
It's her robotic personality for me
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:21 PM   #1358
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

I completely disagree about the broad but I follow you on the make up thing. It's gross...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:38 PM   #1359
New and Improved

Quote:

Same here. She looks like she's made out of plastic.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 06:37 PM   #1360
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

Yeah needs to be uglier. Not ugly enough.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 07:07 PM   #1361
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Clay fess up, you screamed out Gracie's name while banging you current GF rubbing one out like the rest of us.

I also bet you have a sex doll in the closet named Gracie H.
FYP bro.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 07:09 PM   #1362
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

I’m a big girl lover, but I’d (if I wasn’t happily married) hit that shit like my name was Ike Turner.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2022, 10:44 AM   #1363
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Don't forget the fake titty balls and caps on her toofies.
Old 01-31-2022, 08:45 AM   #1364
Inmem 2.0

MAMA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220131-084440_Instagram.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	126.5 KB
ID:	124090  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 07:42 PM   #1365
I'll be back.

until next season my love

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.