Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #1351
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrapethat View Post
How to get immediate separation

Reek is gross.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #1352
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'd still let him walk.

The dude can't be trusted when it comes to consistency or health.

We still have Justin Houston, and we're going to get a good long look at Kpass and Speaks to see if they're ready for a starting job next year.

If Ford plays really well this year, that's nice and all, but it's not something we should look to in the future.
No way. I’ve talked to Dee every year at camp (a couple questions each year) and he has never felt this good in years. He said his back was bothering him the last 2 years and the surgery he had makes him feel whole again.

If he has a big year, they need to extend him, but without giving him top dollar...and protecting themselves against future back problems.

I’m telling you, Ford is looking like the guy we hoped we were getting and got pockets of 7-9 games at a time where he was pretty good.

The Ford I saw at camp was a guy that should get 12-15 sacks and play the run well.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:11 PM   #1353
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
So Robinson is 11 now?

Don’t burn that 11 jersey yet.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:18 PM   #1354
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
No way. I’ve talked to Dee every year at camp (a couple questions each year) and he has never felt this good in years. He said his back was bothering him the last 2 years and the surgery he had makes him feel whole again.

If he has a big year, they need to extend him, but without giving him top dollar...and protecting themselves against future back problems.

I’m telling you, Ford is looking like the guy we hoped we were getting and got pockets of 7-9 games at a time where he was pretty good.

The Ford I saw at camp was a guy that should get 12-15 sacks and play the run well.
If Ford is the guy he was in 2016 and stays healthy all year long, the absolute best case scenario for the Chiefs keeping him would be the franchise tag.

I don’t trust him with a long term extension. He’s year-to-year at best.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:25 PM   #1355
Admitted Planet Junky

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:47 PM   #1356
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM   #1357
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

We just don't have the money, dude. Tagging him next year is one thing, but giving him the contract he's probably going to expect is a different matter entirely. We're already on the hook for Houston, and given that he's 100% healthy for the first time since 2015, we'd be best served to keep him for the length of his contract. Giving one to Ford complicates matters, where we're not going to be able to afford extensions to anybody like Fuller, Hill, Jones, etc.

Good teams have to let go of very good players. We have to let Ford walk. There are more valuable pieces to this defense that won't be as costly.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #1358
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
We just don't have the money, dude. Tagging him next year is one thing, but giving him the contract he's probably going to expect is a different matter entirely. We're already on the hook for Houston, and given that he's 100% healthy for the first time since 2015, we'd be best served to keep him for the length of his contract. Giving one to Ford complicates matters, where we're not going to be able to afford extensions to anybody like Fuller, Hill, Jones, etc.

Good teams have to let go of very good players. We have to let Ford walk. There are more valuable pieces to this defense that won't be as costly.
The tag for LB's this season was right at 14.5 million. That is not going to be a cheap route next year either.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #1359
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Given that the Chiefs have invested two second-round picks at OLB in the past two years, Dee Ford would have to transmogrify into Derrick Thomas to get an offer from the Chiefs. This is an audition year for him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:16 PM   #1360
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post

Damn the depth at Dend is awful
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:21 PM   #1361
Veteran

Someone tell Adam Teicher so he can write another shit article for ESPN.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-05-2018, 08:15 PM   #1362
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Damn the depth at Dend is awful
I have long professed that Veach needs to add a good D End and another CB. And then let Mahomes sink or swim.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:15 PM   #1363
I've Made a Huge Mistake

A random person came up to me and asked me about Mahomes issues thanks to that article. Amazing that a man like him can change the image of Mahomes to such a wide audience.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:18 PM   #1364
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I'd say sign him to a team friendly extension and then trade his ass if he has a blow out year. Get something in return.
That sounds pretty easy. Does Ford get a say in how friendly the contact is?

As SNR has pointed out, it's not as much about production as the reality that we have a bunch of money already tied up at OLB and we have a number of big contracts coming up. Giving Ford a contract that lasts more than 2 years(which he certainly would want) is going to really handcuff us.

I guess short-term if we can afford to give him 15 million under the franchise tag so-be-it. I don't see that being realistic though but I'd have to see what we are working with next year and who needs to be signed. In the salary cap era you have to pick and choose where the money goes. Can't keep all your talent. In this case we might just need to hope that Speaks and/or Kpass work out.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #1365
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
A random person came up to me and asked me about Mahomes issues thanks to that article. Amazing that a man like him can change the image of Mahomes to such a wide audience.

I’m pretty sure I’d bitch slap that moron if I saw him face to face.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.