Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:28 PM   #1351
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Then why haven't you been arguing this from the beginning?

It's because you're completely and utterly full of shit. This is just a very ridiculous example of moving the goalposts entirely.

You’re hilarious. “Hey, why did you argue about the thing I was completely wrong about and not argue about the other thing I was also completely wrong about?!?”

To answer your question, it didn’t matter. You say you’re seeing outrage, I will believe you and argue in good faith to start.

Funny enough, I actually wasn’t even arguing with you to start. You claimed all of the outrage was due to Rice being a Chief and people wanting us to fail and I offered the perspective that having video evidence always makes a story bigger than it would be without video evidence.

I’m not comparing the incidents themselves at all. You keep trying to create that false equivalence at every turn. “But but but the Kamara video!” as if there isn’t a key difference in victim demographic between the two cases.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:37 PM   #1352
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You’re hilarious. “Hey, why did you argue about the thing I was completely wrong about and not argue about the other thing I was also completely wrong about?!?”

To answer your question, it didn’t matter. You say you’re seeing outrage, I will believe you and argue in good faith to start.

Funny enough, I actually wasn’t even arguing with you to start. You claimed all of the outrage was due to Rice being a Chief and people wanting us to fail and I offered the perspective that having video evidence always makes a story bigger than it would be without video evidence.

I’m not comparing the incidents themselves at all. You keep trying to create that false equivalence at every turn. “But but but the Kamara video!” as if there isn’t a key difference in victim demographic between the two cases.
What an absolute load of horseshit to deflect from the fact that you've been arguing this entire time that the difference in outrage is because of video and lack thereof and are now trying to say there wasn't any outrage in the first place.

You're such a disingenuous contrarian pillowbiter.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:40 PM   #1353

Kid can’t even read- resorts to calling me a pillowbiter.

What a nerd
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:46 PM   #1354
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Kid can’t even read- resorts to calling me a bundle of sticks.

What a nerd
Apparently you can't tell the difference between not reading your bullshit and not buying your bullshit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 12:49 PM   #1355
The man you could post like.

I'm going to have to disagree about video not mattering. Ray Rice is the best example. Went from a minor 2 game suspension to his career effectively being over once video was released.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:50 PM   #1356
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
People are outraged over the car thing because all they see is Henry Ruggs part 2 with a luckier outcome.

Had the Ruggs thing never happened this would be a lesser issue.
Only a moron would compare the Rice incident to Ruggs.

Ruggs was driving 120 on a freaking RESIDENTIAL street.

Rice was probably going about 25 miles an hour faster than regular traffic.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:50 PM   #1357
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I'm going to have to disagree about video not mattering. Ray Rice is the best example. Went from a minor 2 game suspension to his career effectively being over once video was released.
Then you don't understand the argument.

Nobody is saying the video doesn't matter from the NFL's perspective.

Again, the point I was making was a comparison is outrage from the Rice incident and the Sutton incident. A video of a simple car wreck and them fleeing the scene isn't the difference in people being more outraged about that than a guy strangling his girlfriend and throwing her out of a 3 story window.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:51 PM   #1358
Diablo Negro

Quote:
You dont say that video of a guy knocking a woman out cold made it worse for him?

When I saw the video of the Rashee incident I literally thought, that's it?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:56 PM   #1359
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You dont say that video of a guy knocking a woman out cold made it worse for him?

I honestly am flabbergasted at these insane comparisons.

It's as if people don't understand why the video was bad, just that it was a video. We actually see Rice being a violent POS and we see the victim being victimized.

You can't even see Rice driving, or any of the victims, in that car wreck video. It's not even remotely comparable.

The Kamara video is much more comparable and helps my argument, not theirs.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:59 PM   #1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

If there weren't video of the incident itself and photos of Rice and his crew leaving the scene of the accident, this is probably already settled with a 2 game suspension. Guessing it will be at least 4+ now.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:00 PM   #1361

Quote:

Yeah but do you agree or disagree with me being a pillowbiter? That’s the important part.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:00 PM   #1362
In Search of a Life

Virus is building a commanding lead.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 01:05 PM   #1363
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If there weren't video of the incident itself and photos of Rice and his crew leaving the scene of the accident, this is probably already settled with a 2 game suspension. Guessing it will be at least 4+ now.
This argument has absolutely nothing to do with the NFL and the suspension.

This is about outrage. Outrage is supposed to be about morality, but it is obviously 100% not.

What Sutton did is far far worse, and there was little to no outrage. He jsut got an 8 game suspension, what people are calling for Rice to get, for something SO much worse. Still, no outrage.

You all want to give these pillowbiters a pass and chalk it up to video vs. no video when it's so obvious that it is about Rice being a really good player and a Chief. They don't give a **** about morality or the video.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:06 PM   #1364

Don't think the league has it out for the Chiefs in particular either, as has been stated here. If that was the case Hill wouldn't have escaped that whole situation with the alleged child abuse and audio of him 'threatening' Crystal with no punishment. Media and fans threw fits over that for a long time.
Old 07-10-2024, 01:07 PM   #1365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Don't think the league has it out for the Chiefs in particular either, as has been stated here. If that was the case Hill wouldn't have escaped that whole situation with the alleged child abuse and audio of him 'threatening' Crystal with no punishment. Media and fans threw fits over that for a long time.
Holy ****. 3 posts and you still aren't grasping what the actual argument is.

Please go back and read.