Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:34 AM   #1336
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I could definitely fap to a video of you being strangled and thrown out of a 3 story window.
Somebody needs a hug and some therapy.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:37 AM   #1337
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He knows 🥰
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:37 AM   #1338
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Somebody doesn't have a dark sense of humor.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:38 AM   #1339
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
He knows 🥰
He's not the only one around here.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:42 AM   #1340
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's not the only one around here.
People that make false claims in an attempt to smear and refuse to support them deserve absolutely no respect whatsoever (Katipan).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:43 AM   #1341
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
You aren't even making ****ing sense.

I've clearly been talking about NFL fans this entire time. You are the one who brought up the average American who doesn't know any Chiefs outside of Mahomes and Kelce.

Those people weren't the ones outraged over the Rice incident, because if you don't give a shit about the NFL, then that story meant basically nothing to you. Nobody cares about a car wreck with minors injuries, even if it's on video. This was a story because it was the Chiefs and a prominent player, which would lead to some sort of punishment from the NFL/Chiefs.

Truthfully, I don’t think anyone is outraged over the Rice incident but whatever. I think most people thought “Damn, that’s shitty” when they saw the video and went about their day.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:43 AM   #1342
MER

😂😂

You’re welcome, Virus.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:44 AM   #1343
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Truthfully, I don’t think anyone is outraged over the Rice incident but whatever. I think most people thought “Damn, that’s shitty” when they saw the video and went about their day.
So after all this time you are now saying that people saw the video and didn't give a shit?

You're....special.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:47 AM   #1344

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

Quote:
So after all this time you are saying that people saw the video and didn't give a shit?

You're....special.

This is what we call hyperbole.

There’s a difference between thinking something was shitty and wanting the party responsible to be held accountable and being outraged.

I know you’re one of those Gen Z dweebs who likes to make everything sound more dire than it actually is but I truly don’t believe there was any outrage over the Rice incident.. and I don’t believe I’ve ever said there was. You said that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:47 AM   #1345
In Search of a Life

He's been arguing this entire time that the outrage is because of video, and now he's saying there was no outage, even with the video.

You can't make this ****ing shit up. This is what happens when you're just playing contrarian and don't actually have an argument.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:49 AM   #1346
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This is what we call hyperbole.

There’s a difference between thinking something was shitty and wanting the party responsible to be held accountable and being outraged.

I know you’re one of those Gen Z dweebs who likes to make everything sound more dire than it actually is but I truly don’t believe there was any outrage over the Rice incident.. and I don’t believe I’ve ever said there was. You said that.
Then why haven't you been arguing this from the beginning?

It's because you're completely and utterly full of shit. This is just a very ridiculous example of moving the goalposts entirely.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:53 AM   #1347
Consuming CP souls

The only one that gives a **** about Rashee Rice getting punished are opposing NFL fans. Remember how when a complete shit team like the Browns scooped up Hunt, iy was a "great signing!" "Classy move!" " redemption chance!" But yet the same guy being removed from a record breaking Chiefs offense was a "thug" "lowlife" "criminal" "Chiefs should be ashamed"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 11:59 AM   #1348

Quote:
During the argument, Sutton picked up the woman and slammed her into a wall, then bit her on the neck, leaving a quarter-sized abrasion that bled, the affidavit states. Sutton then grabbed the woman by the face and neck and choked her, causing her to briefly lose consciousness, according to the affidavit.

The altercation continued into the living room of the home, where Sutton held down the woman by her hair and struck her twice with his fist, causing a knot to form on the woman’s forehead, the affidavit states.

Sutton left the home before deputies arrived, and repeated attempts to reach him by phone at the time were unsuccessful, according to previously released information
Here’s a snippet of the Sutton incident, for the record.

As it stands this dude was cut by the Lions and picked up shortly thereafter by the Steelers. With video evidence of this, this dude would never play another snap in the NFL.

Tell me how video doesn’t play a role in these things?

The defense rests.
Old 07-10-2024, 12:13 PM   #1349

Lol @ “repeated attempts to reach him by phone were unsuccessful”

“Hey, this is Sheriff Alcott with the.. uh.. Hillsborough County Pol- that’s not important. Uhhh.. we wanted to see if you’d swing by the station ASAP. Uh, don’t worry about that thing last night. This has nothing to do with that.

Alright, welp. Hope to hear from ya soon!”
Old 07-10-2024, 12:15 PM   #1350
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Here’s a snippet of the Sutton incident, for the record.

As it stands this dude was cut by the Lions and picked up shortly thereafter by the Steelers. With video evidence of this, this dude would never play another snap in the NFL.

Tell me how video doesn’t play a role in these things?

The defense rests.
I already did. The Kamara example totally disproves your argument, which is why you completely avoided my last couple of posts about it.

There's an actual victim in the Kamara video. The entire point of video making things worse is that you see the victim being victimized and it triggers something in you. No reasonable/average person is more outraged at the Rice video than the Kamara one, because you don't even see somebody being victimized in it.

And I don't know what point you think you're making or countering about Sutton, but yes, domestic violence being caught on tape makes things MUCH worse. I haven't argued otherwise. The point is that a car wreck isn't remotely comparable, video or no video.