Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2024, 07:48 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Your Chiefs Super Bowl Trivia Quiz for the Evening

It's not really trivia, because it is of monumental importance.

In the Mahomes era, name the top ten Chiefs in terms of total Super Bowl snap counts.

We'll play as a team. When someone gets a name right, I'll fill in the grid.

1. Patrick Mahomes II
2. Travis Kelce
3. Chris Jones
4. L'Jarius Sneed
5. Nick Allegretti
6. (tie) Austin Reiter
6. (tie) Stefan Wisniewski
8. Nick Bolton
9. (tie) Frank Clark
9. (tie) Dan Sorensen

Last edited by Rain Man; 06-05-2024 at 08:36 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:47 PM   #121
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I thought the list was interesting because of a few things. I think we all would have guessed Patrick and Travis in the top spots. I wasn't sure if the offensive line would dominate the rest of the list since they tend to not substitute, but our line has evolved every year, which keeps their total snap counts low. And we keep Chris Jones on the field a lot in the Super Bowl - well, that and he plays in a lot of Super Bowls.

Defensive backs did better than I thought, with Sneed, Sorensen, Reid, McDuffie, Ward, Matthieu, and Breeland all in the top 20.

And no one guessed the #20 guy in total snap counts - Ben Niemann.

Last edited by Rain Man; 06-05-2024 at 08:53 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 08:51 PM   #122
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Would have never guessed Wizniewski
Yeah, I doubt I would have got it without the clues.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:53 PM   #123
Choco Favre

We’re all lucky Carcosa wasn’t on while we were playing, the Trivia King would have ended it in 10 seconds
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 08:54 PM   #124
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Yeah, I doubt I would have got it without the clues.
My next clue was going to be, "His last name is Wisniewski".
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 08:54 PM   #125
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
My next clue was going to be, "His last name is Wisniewski".
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.