Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 09:50 AM  
Needs more middle fingers

Kendrick vs Drake

Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:13 AM   #121
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Does anybody know how much drake writes of his own stuff?
Drake writes a lot of his own music and also has paid writers that help him. Most hip hop artists do. That’s not the problem. Having writers and ghost writers is completely different. Aubrey lost a lot of credibility from the “If you’re reading this it’s too late” mixtape because he had a writer named Quentin Miller that wrote 6 of the songs on the mixtape and didn’t get ANY money on the back end for the writing credits. Meaning Aubrey used him as a ghost writer. It’s why most of the industry brings it up. It’s definitely a shitty thing to do. Especially when he tries to act like he gives so many artists their “big break” Lil Wayne gave Aubrey his big break and he paid him back by ****ing his girlfriend while he was in jail. There is a reason for the Aubrey Graham hate. He’s a ****ing culture vulture.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:18 AM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
ThaVirus is properly named because he keeps spreading nasty shit
But I’m about to make him throw one of those patented Luka fits

Cause this old man thinks Drake has bars and uses words like Sus
It’s easy to tell by his posts that he’s “Not Like Us”

If I’m honest I don’t know if I even want to deal with ya.
A grown ass man normalizing pedophilia.

Do you even read the words that you type?
Talking age of consent, like…”if the pussy’s ripe…”

You’re the problem with rap fans in this generation
Giving pedophiles, and ghost writers your adoration

It's time for a Chiefsplanet rap battle thread.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:28 AM   #123
The talking stonehead

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.

Last edited by POND_OF_RED; 05-07-2024 at 09:47 AM..
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:04 AM   #124

Quote:

If Aubrey was on tour right now, it would be INSANE. He’s gonna be in hiding for awhile until this all blows over.
Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:14 AM   #125
Bolton gonna knock you out

Will never be as HUGE as Vybz Kartel vs Mavado.

That shit got so outta control that the Prime Minister, and the biggest drug dealer on the island both asked them to squash it. Brought about lots of violence. Gaza vs Gully was a big deal.

Really good article on the feud.

https://www.villagevoice.com/reggaes-civil-war/
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:25 AM   #126
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Gonna guess this is totally unrelated to any rap beef, but instead occurred because of Drake's addy being posted.
Something tells me it won’t stop “2 AM in Toronto” from being the next top 5 streaming record on the charts, though.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:35 AM   #127
Don't Be A Dick

Speaking of rappers, whose names didn’t age so well…. Think I might need to change my username
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 10:44 AM   #128
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Ghost ride the whip or ghost write the hits?
Either way you don’t have control of your shit
It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:47 AM   #129
Starter

This whole feud is dumb.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 10:49 AM   #130
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It's too bad you were a GBS no show
Because I looked forward to ****ing you with my purple dildo
Titty Meat is obviously not using his head
I would have smacked you around with it and used the statue instead

And who looks forward to pleasing their dildo
That’s some weird shit, you sure you’re not a Buffalo Bill though?
Old 05-07-2024, 10:52 AM   #131
The man you could post like.

My crew is big and it keeps gettin bigga
That's cause Jesus Christ is my ni-
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 10:55 AM   #132
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
This whole feud is dumb.
This whole post is dumb
Keep talking bitch I'll leave you bruised battered and full of cum
Pond Red more like Gives me head
Imma call your ass toast when I see you those cheeks gon spread
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:18 AM   #133
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
This whole post is dumb
Billay don’t play, he’s extremely gay, when he knocks ya ass out he will penetrate.

He’s a ****in fudge packer, just go ask X Factor, lucky for you he’s hung like a broken ritz cracker.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:25 AM   #134
The talking stonehead

Quote:
This whole post is dumb
Oh what, you gonna “butter my bread?”
Shouldn’t you be feeding these lines to ThaVirus instead?

Maybe you two could get together and collaborate
Talk about the beef while you watch Aubrey masturbate

You’re a weird little dude, but I know it’s all in fun
You use the dildos cause there’s nothing left in the gun.

I’ll spread my ass cheeks, but they’re not for you to molest
Cause I know you’re type freak, you want me to shit on your chest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:27 AM   #135