Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 10:39 PM   #2
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Glad he back and found himself a home for next few years. He had some big plays last year
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 10:53 PM   #3
I love your mom

Depth was one of the major reasons we won back to back SB , we can go into the draft pretty comfortably knowing we have a SB calibre team and for the first time in a few seasons we didn’t really get weaker but most of our main threats in division and out did.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2024, 05:17 PM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Depth was one of the major reasons we won back to back SB , we can go into the draft pretty comfortably knowing we have a SB calibre team and for the first time in a few seasons we didn’t really get weaker but most of our main threats in division and out did.
And with that said I'd love to grab Guerendo in the 5th or 6th to pair with Pacheco. Same basic set of attributes (good top speed, very physical, one cut and go) but a much bigger natural build that should hold up to the punishment better. Guerendo looks a bit lean with a build that could add some good muscle and size in an NFL program.

We also need some youth with upside at DT, G, and clearly LT...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:13 PM   #5
Veteran

I like Danna. I don't particularly like the amount paid. Solid, rotational guy, but I don't think that's great value.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:19 PM   #6
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I like Danna. I don't particularly like the amount paid. Solid, rotational guy, but I don't think that's great value.
He’s respected by the whole defensive side of the ball. His teammates get a lot of inspiration by his work ethic and character. It’s not a bad buy for someone who is going to give you there all no questions asked.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 12:24 AM   #7
Veteran

Actually the more I look at it the more I like the deal. I'd have liked it a little cheaper but I can see the value here and there's not much left in FA.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-06-2024, 07:13 AM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

After the draft and a signing or two, this roster is gonna be ****ing loaded.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 08:38 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

It’s a 2 year 6.5 million dollar a year deal
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 08:42 AM   #11
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It’s a 2 year 6.5 million dollar a year deal
Which is a steal.

I think we sign a similar deal with a WR, we need a guy on a multi year deal to help stabilize the position.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2024, 09:31 AM   #12
MVP

Danna has upped his sack total every year in the league. Great draft pick.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2024, 10:16 AM   #13
MVP

I'm totally for Danna. What makes it awkward is what to make of FAU because I'm kind of with the group that thinks you don't spend 8m per to bring Danna back as depth. He's the starter and now you've wasted a 1st on a depth piece that may not be worth a whole lot for his entire rookie contract.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2024, 10:20 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm totally for Danna. What makes it awkward is what to make of FAU because I'm kind of with the group that thinks you don't spend 8m per to bring Danna back as depth. He's the starter and now you've wasted a 1st on a depth piece that may not be worth a whole lot for his entire rookie contract.
I get the pessimism. But without Danna, who is snap sharing with FAU? Would you rather have it be Malik Herring, or BJ Thompson, or Mike Danna? I think Danna is a quality option on the relative cheap that gives the Chiefs draft flexibility for the next two years.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 10:27 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I get the pessimism. But without Danna, who is snap sharing with FAU? Would you rather have it be Malik Herring, or BJ Thompson, or Mike Danna? I think Danna is a quality option on the relative cheap that gives the Chiefs draft flexibility for the next two years.
It's less about Danna and more about FAU. If FAU was what you'd expect from a 1st round pick, you probably just spend a 4th or something on a rotational guy or pick up one of the 20 guys out there for 2.5-3.5m that were signed. Instead, this screams that FAU is that rotational guy and that's a less-than-desirable outcome for a 1st round pick. It's mostly just disappointing on the FAU front. I'm a fan of Danna.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.