Woodyard 6 5.31%
Smokehouse 5 4.42%
My Mom's house 5 4.42%
Gaz's house 3 2.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2023, 11:03 AM  
The Lurkiest

KC Bbq Tour

It looks like I Cassel'd my other thread so spin off here we go.

Your favorite Q and any recommendations therein.

This is my first poll I have attempted and the poll options were compiled off of a couple of online lists, so be gentle use lube and don't forget the reach around.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 12-09-2023, 09:58 AM   #121
Ultrabanned

Boise, did the new airport blow you away?

It's been heralded as an engineering and architectural masterpiece. Very interesting art as well.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 10:06 AM   #122
Cheat Death

I’d never recommend Gates under normal circumstances but I know the Main St location is open until midnight which can be a hoot

Watching post-game opposing fans looking all confused while getting yelled at about their order is the highlight
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:50 PM   #123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
I'm wondering about burnt ends at
Harp
Q39
And Joe's I like burnt ends but not candied burnt ends if you get what I'm saying. When the sauce is cooked into meat and it's basically candied.
I think we are hitting Harp after the stadium tour so if you have recs for Harp send em
If they have it today, the blueberry white cheddar sausage is unreal. Brisket is top notch at Harp. It's the thick cut style with some bark on top. Ribs are always solid there as well. Don't actually know if I've ever had burnt ends there but they serve them I think.

And on the sides, I always like the twice baked potato salad.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2023, 02:13 PM   #124
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Poll is missing LC's
Glaring omission. You can debate who is best, but LC's has to at least be on the list to consider.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-09-2023, 02:16 PM   #125
The Lurkiest

Standing in line at slaps.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:26 PM   #126
Supporter

Quote:
I'm wondering about burnt ends at
Harp
Q39
And Joe's I like burnt ends but not candied burnt ends if you get what I'm saying. When the sauce is cooked into meat and it's basically candied.
I think we are hitting Harp after the stadium tour so if you have recs for Harp send em
I’ll vouch for Q39 burnt ends. Theyre better than I can do. By a lot. They run out of them a lot but if you get the brisket dinner they usually have enough for them.

They are ****ing amazing
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:28 PM   #127
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’ll vouch for Q39 burnt ends. Theyre better than I can do. By a lot. They run out of them a lot but if you get the brisket dinner they usually have enough for them.

They are ****ing amazing
They'll often run out of burnt ends as a stand alone dish but still serve their burnt ends sandwich.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:56 PM   #128
The Lurkiest

Slaps burnt ends chili is hitting hard right now. Brisket is great. Burnt ends are good but could use a little more smoke.
Old 12-09-2023, 02:57 PM   #129
The Lurkiest

Idaho_chief is locked out.. mod help anyone
Old 12-09-2023, 03:13 PM   #130
The Lurkiest

Ok fat and satisfied. Should have named this 3 fat guys Bbq tour. (tm Idaho_Chief)
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 04:30 PM   #131
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Standing in line at slaps.
Always tell them with your order sauce on the side or they all will drench it FYI.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 04:36 PM   #132
The Lurkiest

That's odd we all received our food at slaps no sauce and you got your own sauce outside.
Old 12-09-2023, 04:37 PM   #133
The Lurkiest

You must mean the sandwiches they sauces them
Old 12-09-2023, 04:45 PM   #134
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
That's odd we all received our food at slaps no sauce and you got your own sauce outside.
Well do as you wish but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I am the master of my domain!

You can add what you like and it beats trying to scrape it aside.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2023, 04:49 PM   #135
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Idaho_chief is locked out.. mod help anyone
Did he change his email or something? It shows awaiting email confirmation.

I set it back to a regular, but if they still can't get in, can send you a password reset.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.