Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

ESPN Playoff Machine

It's back...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #121
Rufus Dawes Jr.

So I think I fear the Packers the most since they can run the ball and Rogers can may you pay at any time. Frankly, they are the most Chiefs-like team out there. Their D doesn't worry me one bit, it has talent on there, but nothing that makes we really worry.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:21 PM
ChiTown
This message has been deleted by ChiTown.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #122
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Steelers - we lost to the AFC - they lost to the NFC (if both win out).
Mother****.

We lose to a team that doesn't suck.

They lose to a team that sucks.

They have advantage just cuz they are from the NFC. GTFOH with that weak shit NFL.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:44 PM   #123
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The only reason I'm a little nervous this season compared to last year is that with ~7 games to go last year, our Defense was shut-down, possibly best in the league.

This season, we are still waiting on that move to the next level on Defense, although the Broncos game was a good start. Minus a few long runs, we were pretty solid. LB play has me worried.

Frank Clark's absence is the biggest issue on Defense, though, in my opinion. Hopefully he can get back to where he was last year at this time and smell blood in the water again.

Red Zone offense is cause for concern as well as short yardage situations strangely enough. DW had some pop at the end of the Broncos game grinding out tough yards but our IOL needs to kick it up a notch.

When/If Schwartz comes back, we can move Remmers inside, and Wis may be an upgrade at Guard as well. Curious to see what shakes out with Kilgore / Reiter at Center.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:52 PM   #124
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
The only reason I'm a little nervous this season compared to last year is that with ~7 games to go last year, our Defense was shut-down, possibly best in the league.

This season, we are still waiting on that move to the next level on Defense, although the Broncos game was a good start. Minus a few long runs, we were pretty solid. LB play has me worried.

Frank Clark's absence is the biggest issue on Defense, though, in my opinion. Hopefully he can get back to where he was last year at this time and smell blood in the water again.

Red Zone offense is cause for concern as well as short yardage situations strangely enough. DW had some pop at the end of the Broncos game grinding out tough yards but our IOL needs to kick it up a notch.

When/If Schwartz comes back, we can move Remmers inside, and Wis may be an upgrade at Guard as well. Curious to see what shakes out with Kilgore / Reiter at Center.
I know it's hard to believe, but our defense is #6 in the league in points allowed. DVOA has them at #17, which is more where I think we all would place them, but they've found ways to lock it down when it counts.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:02 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Mother****.

We lose to a team that doesn't suck.

They lose to a team that sucks.

They have advantage just cuz they are from the NFC. GTFOH with that weak shit NFL.
Washington is playing better than the Raiders right now. If Alex Smith wasn't hurt earlier in the year, they likely win several more games. If not for the Jets' collapse, the Raiders are 6-6. The two teams are trending in opposite directions.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:09 PM   #126
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, have you watched them play?

Hill is pretty efficient and running the ball, he's a weapon.

With the Chiefs struggles against the run, he could tear them a new hole.

It won't be an easy game either way.
So he's Lamar Jackson.

The Chiefs seem to do well at shutting down Lamar Jackson.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:11 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I know it's hard to believe, but our defense is #6 in the league in points allowed. DVOA has them at #17, which is more where I think we all would place them, but they've found ways to lock it down when it counts.
I can see that, with other teams having crazy inconsistency on defense as well. There aren't really any shut-down defenses this year, except maybe the Saints.

While we are light-years ahead of 2018, I think we are a step below where we ended last season.

Would be a huge relief to see us get nasty these last 4 games.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:12 PM   #128
Banned

Personally, I welcome an additional Chiefs game.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:13 PM   #129
Special Teams ACE!!!

Okay, this is morbid of me. I really do apologize.

But I don't think Andrew Wylie is getting booted from his starting RG spot unless it's like last year when he got a bit gimpy, then we went with Wisniewski and never looked back.

No, I'm not wishing injury on Wylie. I'm just pointing out that if people think Rankin is all that and a bag of chips or they're confident that Wisniewski can get back what he had last year, there's going to be a significant barrier in the way of them seeing the field, unfortunately.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
In another year, maybe... but I love Reid's creativity after the BYE and I also worry about possible fluke injuries that could change the landscape in an instant.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:15 PM   #131
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So he's Lamar Jackson.

The Chiefs seem to do well at shutting down Lamar Jackson.
He's not Lamar Jackson. He's much bigger and stronger than Jackson.

Look, I'm not saying he's going to be able to beat the Chiefs.

But the Saints aren't going to be some pushover just because Taysom Hill is starting. They're a VERY good team, regardless of who is playing QB.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:15 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Okay, this is morbid of me. I really do apologize.

But I don't think Andrew Wylie is getting booted from his starting RG spot unless it's like last year when he got a bit gimpy, then we went with Wisniewski and never looked back.

No, I'm not wishing injury on Wylie. I'm just pointing out that if people think Rankin is all that and a bag of chips or they're confident that Wisniewski can get back what he had last year, there's going to be a significant barrier in the way of them seeing the field, unfortunately.
Rankin was inactive in favor of Wis this last game, so that should tell us something as well.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:16 PM   #133
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You won't if somebody gets hurt.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:17 PM   #134
MVP

What is the NFL's plan if a team has a COVID outbreak during the playoffs? Give them a BYE they otherwise wouldn't have received? Push the game until mid-week like they've been doing with regular season games?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:20 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
What is the NFL's plan if a team has a COVID outbreak during the playoffs? Give them a BYE they otherwise wouldn't have received? Push the game until mid-week like they've been doing with regular season games?
I read somewhere that they will likely be doing in-market bubbles. i/e: all the Chiefs players and staff stay at a facility or hotel until they are eliminated.