Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2018, 08:32 AM  
Chiefs

Josh Gordon stepping away from football

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 12-20-2018 at 08:38 AM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #121
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
sometimes it takes four & five...
At that point I don't feel bad for them any more.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:13 PM   #122
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
sometimes it takes four & five...
BOOM !!!

Thank Jesus for his eternal GRACE for those who believe !!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:17 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
At that point I don't feel bad for them any more.
When your "flesh rules" it is very understandable and easy to feel this way. However, when you "know" Jesus you will feel just the opposite and the more of His mercy that lives within you that you will want to give. Not trying to call you out or be overly spiritual here. Just a fact and just saying SAUTO. I like ya man!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:23 PM   #124
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
When your "flesh rules" it is very understandable and easy to feel this way. However, when you "know" Jesus you will feel just the opposite and the more of His mercy that lives within you that you will want to give. Not trying to call you out or be overly spiritual here. Just a fact and just saying SAUTO. I like ya man!!
Seems like a lot of words to not really say much
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:27 PM   #125

Quote:
Seems like a lot of words to not really say much
Maybe one day when you truly come to "know Jesus" you will realize there was an immense amount said.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:29 PM   #126
Shit

Quote:
Maybe one day when you truly come to "know Jesus" you will realize there was an immense amount said.
I know jesus pretty well
Old 12-23-2018, 12:49 PM   #127
Starter

Quote:
Can someone DC or romper this Clown?

so tired of his religious bullshit in normal threads

**** you, **** "god", **** "jesus" you little ****ing pious self-righteous bitch
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 12:51 PM   #128
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Maybe one day, when YOU truly come to know Jesus, you will be more humble. And say more with less.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 12:53 PM   #129
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Can someone DC or romper this Clown?

so tired of his religious bullshit in normal threads

**** you, **** "god", **** "jesus" you little ****ing pious self-righteous bitch
You should change your name to "ButtHurtingChief".

Can you just place him on ignore and go about your day? Or do you have to whine to the mods like a giant pussy?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:36 PM   #130
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Maybe one day, when YOU truly come to know Jesus, you will be more humble. And say more with less.
Or just learn to shut the **** up.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:37 PM   #131
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I love this place sometimes.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:38 PM   #132
MVP

I don't see what Jesus has to do with anything.

If that's what keeps you together, more power to you.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2018, 01:43 PM   #133

Quote:
I know jesus pretty well
I sincerely hope so and I mean that. Just "knowing about Jesus" as opposed to actually "knowing Jesus personally" are as different as night and day. Just "knowing about Jesus" are just knowing facts about Him and nothing more. However, actually "knowing Jesus" means you know Him personally and have a personal relationship with Him.

Your posts #120 and #124 either say you are a spiritual babe still feeding on spiritual milk when you actually need to graduate to spiritual meat OR you don't know Him at all. I pray that you truly "know Him" and not "just know about Him".

I cannot judge anyone's salvation that is only for Jesus. But because I "know Jesus" He has given me His Holy Spirit and one of those gifts of His spirit is the gift of discernment. Understand that 'discernment' does not mean judgement but rather means 'assessment'. However, it is 'assessment' that can only be done by the power of His Holy Spirit that lives within me. Can I 'assess' in my sinful flesh ? Sure can and that would be sin. However, that is not the case here otherwise I would have not done this in His love but rather "trolled you" un-lovingly judging you with self-righteous insults. Like I said, I cannot judge anyone's salvation of whether they "just know about Jesus" or truly "know Him". That is only for Jesus and I can only accurately assess in His Power. But Jesus has commanded all of His children to give the Gospel(Ask the tough questions and Love in His power) in hopes that all who are still living on this earth truly come to "know Him".
Old 12-23-2018, 01:47 PM   #134
Shit

That's a little much bud
Old 12-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #135
MVP

Only when you know Vishnu will you truly know peace.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.