Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2018, 11:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

USA Today: Chiefs finish last in the AFC West

Hope this gets put on the locker room bulletin board. Reid plays the "no respect" card.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:27 PM   #121
Spiraling down the Drain

USA Today always on target.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:32 PM   #122
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Fake News
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:33 PM   #123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Carson Wentz only played 1.5 seasons of college football as a starter. Yes, he started all 16 games in his rookie year, but how much of his development was the actual games?

Mahomes didn't get the starter's practice reps in his rookie year apart from Week 17, nor did he get the game experience, but he got all of the film study, scout team practice reps, and any other coaching benefits you could dream of for a backup.

Sit Jared Goff's ass on the bench his rookie year and compare him in this hypothetical to how he actually looked in his 2nd season when McVeigh came aboard. I would wager there's probably very little difference between what we saw and actually transpired. And the same goes for Carson Wentz. The only difference is that both QBs would have avoided some pretty shitty embarrassments that transpired when they were rookies.

Would Mahomes be further along had he started more games his rookie year? Probably. Is he going to be a hot mess in his 2nd year and look like a rookie QB?

I very much doubt it. If that season on the bench WEREN'T helpful, we wouldn't have seen so much improvement out of him from the preseason to the Week 17 game. And think about what the full offseason will do combined with getting a starting OL, real WRs and TEs, and an actual RB to hand off to instead of the starting FB. I'd say that probably balances out the surge in defensive talent that he will face.

There's very little reason to think he's not going to look good just because it's his first full year as an NFL starting QB.
Keep talking dirty to me
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:34 PM   #124
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
How? The Broncos and Raiders are in our division for God's sake...
Posted via Mobile Device
Mahomes goes down and your QBs are Chad Henne and Matt McGloin
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:39 PM   #125
Banned

Man I sure hope this OL is up for the challange cause the AFCWest DL might be the best in the league. NFL dot com has both the Chargers and Broncos in the top 10 with the Raiders at 12...and that would be right. Bosa etc with the Chargers, Miller and Chubb in Denver and Mack/Key in Oakland. I'm a LSU fan and Arden Key is a Aldon Smith clone, the thought of both him and Mack coming off the edge concerns me. And they even grabbed Maurice Hurst who I had as the #1 DT in the draft, that dude is just insane how fast he gets off the ball. It might not matter where we rank with offensive talent if this OL can't step it up. PMII might not have much time to do anything if this OL is like it was last year.
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:42 PM   #126
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Compared to what? Keenum goes down the Denver is back to the Siemian/Lynch and if Derek Carr gets hurt its Connor Cook/EJ Manuel. San Diego has Geno Smith and Cardale Jones as backups. Are any of those backups a significant upgrade than the other? I don't think so.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:55 PM   #127
pie is never free

Quote:
Same can be said for every NFL team sans Philadelphia

reeruned take from USA Today, you can bet the 'Chiefs Wire' (a division of USAT sports) writers disagree... as they should
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:00 PM   #128
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Peters got burned – a lot.
Bullshit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:00 PM   #129
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Compared to what? Keenum goes down the Denver is back to the Siemian/Lynch and if Derek Carr gets hurt its Connor Cook/EJ Manuel. San Diego has Geno Smith and Cardale Jones as backups. Are any of those backups a significant upgrade than the other? I don't think so.
And if KC unfortunately comes up with the short straw on losing their starter for the year it's cushioned with likely getting a top 10 pick.

Would suck monumentally but there's at least that.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:04 PM   #130
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Semen got traded to Minnesota. It's officially Lynch or bust for them.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:06 PM   #131
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I'm not convinced that Henne couldn't give us about what Smith did with an extra turnover every other game or so with these weapons.

If Mahomes goes down for a month or less, I think Henne could keep us around .500 in that time. Especially if its during the softer later spot in the schedule.

Now McGloin....well I'd cut him in favor of that UDFA rookie we picked up. That cat suuuuuu*******s.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:17 PM   #132
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm not convinced that Henne couldn't give us about what Smith did with an extra turnover every other game or so with these weapons.

If Mahomes goes down for a month or less, I think Henne could keep us around .500 in that time. Especially if its during the softer later spot in the schedule.

Now McGloin....well I'd cut him in favor of that UDFA rookie we picked up. That cat suuuuuu*******s.
I've never seen anything from Hnne or McGloin that gives me faith in their ability to lead the offense. I'm much more worried about Pat going down with an injury (knocks on wood) than him starting his first full season.

It's gonna be an entertaining one.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:31 PM   #133
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He’s going to light the ****ing league up. These media jerkoffs are going to be throat deep on Mahomes by week 8.

It won’t be because of lobbed prayer balls like Watson, either.
This is what I'm ****ing talking about.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:38 PM   #134
Banned

Quote:
I think we have the worst OL in the division to be honest. PMII tends to get happy feet and bails at the first sign of pressure. In order for PMII to succeed this OL has to step up. And the bar was just raised another level after what the other teams in the division added on their DL
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:42 PM   #135
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I guess it isn't COMPLETELY outlandish to pick us 7-9 (injuries, QB struggles in first full season, unknown defense, etc.), but to pick us LAST implies the Raiders, Broncos & Chargers will all finish ahead of us and win at least 8 games each. You have to be smoking some seriously good shit to believe something that stupid.

The Broncos and Raiders are not good teams. Neither will finish .500. Both will be somewhere in the 4-7 win range. Chiefs will be somewhere between 8-10. Chargers, on paper, could be 9-11 range, but Chargers ALWAYS seem to . . . . you know, Charger . . . . . .

USA Today = East Coast publication that knows exactly jack shit about the current state of the AFC West.
No I don't think it is completely outlandish because it is all on paper and needs to translate to the field and both Mahomes and our revamped D need time to get their "mojo gelling" on all cylinders and why I said earlier I think the 2nd half of the season will be a lot of fun assuming the injury bugs are minor.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.