Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #121
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Are you new here?
No. I presume it refers to the influx of 49/Smith people. If that's correct, it isn't comparable.

GoChiefs proclaimed to be a Chiefs' fan.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #122
Hung off the Night Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Agreed and also n00b of the year 2014. Let's not forget that guy either
Wasn't that Australian guy 2014 n00b of the year? But I agree, Bufkin sucks too.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:54 PM   #123
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No. I presume it refers to the influx of 49/Smith people. If that's correct, it isn't comparable.

GoChiefs proclaimed to be a Chiefs' fan.
So do they.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #124
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
His opinions differed from that of leadership.
I know he annoys the shit out of Dole, but he was banned for making every thread an Alex Smith thread, came back and did the same thing... he'll usually adjust to that shit, but whatever. Blackbob and others have been banned for the same thing.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #125
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
So do they.
Well, that's a little odd. But still not comparable.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #126
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I'll fight you, bruh.
In. Ive got head gear if you wanna borrow it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:55 PM   #127
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Know what he became.

Don't care.

The mods have handled it wrong.
Either run off one insufferable troll or risk losing the entire board because everyone gets sick of his bu11shit. Seems like a he left them with little choice.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:57 PM   #128
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
In. Ive got head gear if you wanna borrow it.
I've got my shell for that.

Bitch.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #129
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I've got my shell for that.

Bitch.

Sounds like a recipe for broken hands. Cheater
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:00 PM   #130
Shit

Seriously though I'm gonna try to see how far through the year I can make it without a bar fight breaking out. At least with me in the middle.

I made it a week last year.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #131
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Are those posters Chiefs' fans?
Nope.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #132
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Either run off one insufferable troll or risk losing the entire board because everyone gets sick of his bu11shit. Seems like a he left them with little choice.
It's just to difficult for people to simply ignore his bullshit.

I have never had anyone on ignore, but I never responded to Clay, never quoted him, because it was all bullshit, and I was smarter than that.

It's too bad the rest of you are just stupid ****s who couldn't do the same.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #133
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Well, that's a little odd. But still not comparable.
It's pretty annoying. They don't post as often, but it still derails discussion.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:04 PM   #134
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
Maybe so, but when the vast majority of the members here are complaining about the same guy, I think the mods need to step in at some point.

And I rarely defend the mods here, I just don't think they were left with any choice in this.
I think the mods should pick up the red phone and call Phobia. He's always been a father type figure to gochiefs and will know how to handle this appropriately
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 08:04 PM   #135
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
It's just to difficult for people to simply ignore his bullshit.

I have never had anyone on ignore, but I never responded to Clay, never quoted him, because it was all bullshit, and I was smarter than that.

It's too bad the rest of you are just stupid ****s who couldn't do the same.
...thanks for hanging out with the stupid ****s.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread