Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2009, 10:50 AM  
I'll be back.

Farrah Fawcett dead

http://www.people.com/people/article...240288,00.html

Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

Farrah Fawcett, who skyrocketed to fame as one of a trio of impossibly glamorous private eyes on TV's Charlie's Angels, has died after a long battle with cancer. She was 62.

Fawcett died at 9:28 a.m. PST at St. John’s Heath Center in Santa Monica, Calif. She had recently returned to St. John's for treatment of complications from anal cancer, first diagnosed three years ago. Her longtime partner Ryan O'Neal was at her side throughout her final days.

Like so much about Fawcett's life – including her bumpy relationship with O'Neal – her heroic struggle to beat the disease was closely followed by her legion of fans.

"I've watched her this past year fight with such courage and so valiantly, but with such humor," Fawcett's Charlie's Angels costar Kate Jackson told PEOPLE in November 2007.

O'Neal, in particular, remained a steadfast supporter of Fawcett, who, despite her frailty, spent the last months of her life filming a TV documentary chronicling her illness, including several trips to Germany to undergo experimental treatment. Fawcett is survived by her son with O'Neal, Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison term in California after repeated drug offenses.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-25-2009 at 10:55 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 02:57 PM   #121
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

She lives on in my fantasies.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 03:03 PM   #122
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
She lives on in my fantasies.
That's necro....something
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 09:11 PM   #123
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
That's necro....something
To clarify, she's still alive in my fantasies.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 07:49 AM   #124
Veteran

"I remember the first time I ever even met an indoor dog.
I didn't know a dog could even be indoors.
I was at my buddy Scott's house, and they had a golden retriever.
And this bitch came around the corner, dude, and I was like, who in the **** is that?
It was like the most beautiful thing.
It was just like...
Fluffy and gorgeous.
Oh, beautiful.
****ing long blonde hair.
They're gorgeous dogs.
It was like Farrah Fawcett just come in.
And I was like, damn, that thing is ****ing fine."
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2024, 10:35 AM   #125
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I present this in the fervent hope that it will assuage your bereavement. Kind in mind, however, that she is mine and I'll kill you if you try to take her from me:
Ahhhh - that was from 'The Deep" I think.....? Good Lord she was gorgeous.

I have also developed a pretty big crush on Helen Mirren - even at her current age. Wondering if I am alone in this?
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-27-2024, 01:28 PM   #126
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Since were taking a trip down the spank bank memory lane, I used to have it bad for Adrian Barbeau. And by "used to" I mean I still do but for the late 70's early 80's version. I even re-watched that shitty b movie Swamp Thing just for the 5 second shot of her bathing topless in a lake, side boob with nipple.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2024, 01:32 PM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Ahhhh - that was from 'The Deep" I think.....? Good Lord she was gorgeous.

I have also developed a pretty big crush on Helen Mirren - even at her current age. Wondering if I am alone in this?
Search streaming movies for the unedited version of Caligula.
I saw the edited for Skinamax version years ago but recently stumbled across the unedited version in a bootleg streaming service and now know what Helen Mirren's butthole looks like.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM   #128
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Since were taking a trip down the spank bank memory lane, I used to have it bad for Adrian Barbeau. And by "used to" I mean I still do but for the late 70's early 80's version. I even re-watched that shitty b movie Swamp Thing just for the 5 second shot of her bathing topless in a lake, side boob with nipple.
Don't feel bad. I had my first wet dream about Bernadette Peters after watching The Martian Chronicles on television. I couldn't get her boobies out of my head for weeks.

I think there was a scene where one of her nipples was erect through her blouse or dress, and she was showing a lot of cleavage, and I remember this specifically because it's the first time my little 9 year old body ever got an erection from visual stimulus, I remember feeling the pressure in my pants while I watched her and being embarrassed because I thought my parents would know what happened, even though I didn't actually know what happened. I just knew what I was thinking in my head about her boobies, and what happened in my pants happened at the same time, and I felt like I had done something dirty.

I had to scroll back up because my high ass got caught up telling a random story, and forgot what I was replying to. The story is way too much info, but I typed it out already, and this place is a cesspool, so I am posting it anyway.

As a side note, I find myself more attracted to actresses within about 10 years of my age (53) and I still find a lot of the Women I found attractive when I was younger attractive now. Sure, younger Women are pretty, and sexy, but I am just not that attracted to them. Anyone else like this?
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM   #129
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
(Opens google, selects "image search".)
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Don't feel bad. I had my first wet dream about Bernadette Peters after watching The Martian Chronicles on television. I couldn't get her boobies out of my head for weeks.
Totally understandable.
Bernadette was a smoke show. I shouldn/t say "was" even at 76 she's still hot as summer asphalt. Genetics.
What put her on my spank bank radar was The Jerk.

via GIFER

Last edited by Radar Chief; Yesterday at 12:49 PM..
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #131
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

I think there was a scene where one of her nipples was erect through her blouse or dress, and she was showing a lot of cleavage, and I remember this specifically because it's the first time my little 9 year old body ever got an erection from visual stimulus, I remember feeling the pressure in my pants while I watched her and being embarrassed because I thought my parents would know what happened, even though I didn't actually know what happened. I just knew what I was thinking in my head about her boobies, and what happened in my pants happened at the same time, and I felt like I had done something dirty.

I had to scroll back up because my high ass got caught up telling a random story, and forgot what I was replying to. The story is way too much info, but I typed it out already, and this place is a cesspool, so I am posting it anyway.

As a side note, I find myself more attracted to actresses within about 10 years of my age (53) and I still find a lot of the Women I found attractive when I was younger attractive now. Sure, younger Women are pretty, and sexy, but I am just not that attracted to them. Anyone else like this?
Yep.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Best part of Maude.

alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM   #133
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Totally understandable.
Bernadette was a smoke show. I shouldn/t say "was" even at 76 she's still hot as summer asphalt. Genetics.
What put her on my spank bank radar was The Jerk.

via GIFER

Yeah, she doesn't get the attention she deserves as a hottie of that era. She was somehow both adorable and sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Best part of Maude.

Only good part of Maude.